Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic vs Hearts Match Thread

Default Celtic vs Hearts Match Thread

Sunday, 24th of May
    Clydesdale Bank Premier League
    K/O 1300

There was no match thread, thought I'd make one.

All we have to do is make sure we win and hope for the best, hopefully there's a couple more twists and turns.

'Thing Inside So Strong Ryan 67's Avatar

Default Re: Celtic vs Hearts Match Thread

We've been really poor for most of the season and at times seem like we lack motivation tbh. If the players are not motivated for this game, then there's something seriously wrong.

I think we'll win our game though, It's events in Dundee that will worry me more.

:dundeeunited:

"When you pull on that jersey you're not just playing for a football club, you're playing for a people and a cause"

God Bless Mr Celtic

The ground will be nervous as fuck with most people reserving one ear for events in Dundee.
    I think if we don't score with in the first half hour the atmosphere will totally fade away and our nerves will affect the players.

Hopefully we start well and steam-roll Hearts, meaning we've done the best we can do on the day and then hopefully other events swing it in our favour.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zmcfc View Post
    The ground will be nervous as fuck with most people reserving one ear for events in Dundee.
    I think if we don't score with in the first half hour the atmosphere will totally fade away and our nerves will affect the players.

Hopefully we start well and steam-roll Hearts, meaning we've done the best we can do on the day and then hopefully other events swing it in our favour.
    The club are actually going to be selling little radios so fans can listen to "celtic-minded" commentary of the Dundee game. 5 I think.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

I'd say 2-1, i wouldnt play hartley

Boruc
    Hinkle Heid Loovens O'Dea

Crosas
    Browne
    Maloney Naka McGeady

Skippy

I know its to late in the season to be playing new systems but i dont see the point in playing Jan or Tranny they offer absolutley nothing, i think Naka and aidan play better stuff when there going through the middle

Quote Originally Posted by Euskal Herria View Post
    The club are actually going to be selling little radios so fans can listen to "celtic-minded" commentary of the Dundee game. 5 I think.
    Seriously?
    Fucking hell, the PLC could use any situation to make a few extra bob lol.

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Boruc
    Hinkel Heid Loovens O'dea (if fit)

Maloney Crosas Broon Mcgeady

Naka
    Skippy

That's what i'd want.

no one should be listening to the huns game we should be backing our team fro the full game and then see what happens at tannadice. COME MON YOU BHOYS IN GREEN

Quote Originally Posted by hoopymo View Post
    Boruc
    Hinkel Heid Loovens O'dea (if fit)

Maloney Crosas Broon Mcgeady

Naka
    Skippy

That's what i'd want.
    Pretty much my team, we really need to attack from the word go.

We really need an early goal to settle the nerves, and a 2nd before HT, and then a 3rd etc etc lol

We shouldnt have threads on these matches on Sunday, your just going to put the blink on the game :o

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq19/crinnigan/ajxbp1.png

We can't sing about Connolly,
    We can't sing about Sands,
    Celtic Football Club, is in the wrong hands!

Im worried what Celtic team turns up ,im sure utd will do them but this is a bassa of a game ,,,i read there about the radios ,i take it celtic dont want an atmosphere if everyones listen to the huns game .

Early goal lads,we need an early goal and be 2-0 up at half time,and hope ddeeutd do the business for us.....which i think they will.

Also want to see Naka or mc geady behind Skippy.

This match is first and foremost for us, all this talk of Dundee United doing us a favour will be worthless if we don't win on Sunday. And it won't be a walk in the park either, Hearts are a good side and turned United over 3-0 last week, Lazlo already stated that he's going for the win. An early goal would work wonders, streaming over to their match and the nerves will really start to kick in for them.

2-0 Celtic
    McDonald, Nakamura.

Fantastic Expectations... Squire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan 67 View Post
    We've been really poor for most of the season and at times seem like we lack motivation tbh. If the players are not motivated for this game, then there's something seriously wrong.

I think we'll win our game though, It's events in Dundee that will worry me more.

:dundeeunited:
    Apparently 'these players don't need motivation, they motivate themselves', according to the ginger 'genius'. Unbelievable

I hope to christ Hinkel has a good game because he's struggled badly against Driver in the past. That aside tho, and considering the highly charged atmosphere am sure we'll see, i can't see anything other than a convincing win for us. If the forwards get their fuckin fingers out that is.

The huns i think have got a better chance of dropping points than taking all 3 so hopefully i'll be coming home from work on Sunday and getting fuckin minging

'Thing Inside So Strong Ryan 67's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squire View Post
    Apparently 'these players don't need motivation, they motivate themselves', according to the ginger 'genius'. Unbelievable :rolleyes
    Oh dear, Strachan really said that ?

Lets hope that wee carrot loses his voice, and Penfold loses that feckin clipboard on Sunday morning!

Let Lenny fire our Bhoys up for once and remind each and every one of them that those jerseys on their backs are Celtic jerseys. They're not for second best, and they don't need clipboards and cautious wee men shrinking them to their own level.

Rise above it Bhoys and go out there and play The Celtic Way. Do that and no one can ask any more of you. Do that, and you might still be Champions..

Oh aye, and Fuk the huns!!!!

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Bould Bhoy View Post
    Lets hope that wee carrot loses his voice, and Penfold loses that feckin clipboard on Sunday morning!

Let Lenny fire our Bhoys up for once and remind each and every one of them that those jerseys on their backs are Celtic jerseys. They're not for second best, and they don't need clipboards and cautious wee men shrinking them to their own level.

Rise above it Bhoys and go out there and play The Celtic Way. Do that and no one can ask any more of you. Do that, and you might still be Champions..

Oh aye, and Fuk the huns!!!!

Well said mate.

Fantastic Expectations... Squire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan 67 View Post
    Oh dear, Strachan really said that ?
    Aye m8 it was in the sun i think, i bought one coz i was bored out my tits and ended up binning the fuckin thing in a rage lol

Whoever Strachan picks as the front 2 ,he has got to play McGeady as a floater behind them ,picking the ball up from anywhere in the midfield ,wings etc and run they defenders ragged ,,,Question ,Is Maloney fit for this ,i dont think so ?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast