Thread: Zaluska- "I'll bring glory to Celtic"

Default Zaluska- "I'll bring glory to Celtic"

LUKASZ ZALUSKA last night vowed to bring glory to Dundee United and Celtic on Sunday by shutting out Zombies.

The Tannadice keeper, who will move to Parkhead next season, is determined to help Craig Levein's side secure at least a draw when Walter Smith's title-chasers visit Tayside.

That would guarantee his Europa League next season and open the door for his new employers to snatch the SPL title providing they beat Hearts.

Zaluska said: "Scott Thomson, the goalkeeping coach here at United, said to me yesterday I can be a hero for both United and Celtic if I play well and we get the point we need against Zombies.

"In that sense, I guess you could say I have two huge reasons to perform at my best on Sunday.

"I like that kind of pressure and it would be a double bonus if I can make sure United win a place in next season's Europa League and, in some way, help Celtic win the league.

"But at the moment my only priority is United. The manager, fans and everyone here have been fantastic to me in my time here and I'll never forget that.

"It's a huge game for us. But we've shown over the past couple of years we can win against the Old F**m.

"We don't fear Zombies. Of course, they'll be desperate to win, but they were also desperate to win against Aberdeen last season and they lost 2-0."

Celtic keeper Artur Boruc would love to see fellow Pole Zaluska help the Hoops to the title.
    Boruc said: "He is about to become a Celtic player and he has a big chance to introduce himself to our supporters this weekend.

"I feel comfortable he will be playing for United on Sunday. To get a result against Zombies would be beautiful for Lukasz, for his current club and for Celtic."

Glenn Loovens is feeling the pressure of Celtic's flag fight - but is relishing every minute of it. The 25-year-old moved to Parkhead from Cardiff last summer and although he has played in a FA Cup Final he has never had the weight of a lengthy title bid on his shoulders.

After a debut season in the SPL which has seen him play mostly in a supporting role, an injury to Celtic captain Stephen McManus thrust Loovens into the spotlight during the run-in.

The Dutchman has started five of the last six games and is set to keep his place for Sunday's must-win clash with Hearts.

He said: "Sometimes when I've been at home and thought about the title race I've got a weird feeling inside of me and I just want to get on with it.

"I've spoken to supporters who have said they are nervous and I get those feelings as well but it's just a part of the build-up to games when this much is at stake.

"Every footballer wants to win trophies and you have to try to enjoy the pressures.
    "It could still go any way in this last game and we have to make sure we win it."
    Do that son and I'll by next years GK strip with your name on it. Your time to shine big man, MON ZALUSKA

Default Re: Zaluska- "I'll bring glory to Celtic"

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys Dont Cry View Post
    Do that son and I'll by next years GK strip with your name on it. Your time to shine big man, MON ZALUSKA
    I'm making the same pact.

Quote Originally Posted by Biffy View Post
    I'm making the same pact.
    Never ought of that but thats whatim gunna do

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys Dont Cry View Post

Good shout. Me too.

i live in grangemouth ,but im from bo`ness

i hope the big guy has a blinder! and at the same time i hope the rest of the du players has a blinder too!! cmon the terriors!!!:dundeeunited:
    god will have the final say,when your day of judgment comes!

He could himself a Hero before he even joins

Wow, bold statement by the lad. I'm first in line rooting for him. Mon Zaluka!!!

Shut these cunts out big man

IN ZALUSKA WE TRUST

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

He could get his celtic career off to a very promising start if he plays a blinder!

Quote Originally Posted by hoopymo View Post
    He could get his celtic career off to a very promising start if he plays a blinder!
    He would be a hero before he pulled on the shirt.

Mon Zaluska :dundeeunited:
    I'm raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis Trust. Any donations would be really sound and much appreciated!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/paulregan93

Mon Zaluska, could become a hero before he even puts on a Celtic shirt.
    http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq19/crinnigan/ajxbp1.png

We can't sing about Connolly,
    We can't sing about Sands,
    Celtic Football Club, is in the wrong hands!

Please don't get mad at this question, I just don't know. How/why is Zaluka coming to Celtic next year? We have rights to him?

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Pre contract signed in jan mate.

sounds passionate, lets hope he can follow through!!