Thread: The Shadow hare!

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Default The Shadow hare!

So, the Shadow Hare, in case you haven't heard of him, is a guy in Cincinnati who dresses up like a super hero, and fights crime via pepper spray, a taser, mace, any legal non-lethal tool of the trade. He also has a "league" of fellow superheroes. there's a news story on him here.
    Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by WLWT
    Cincinnati police have a new ally in their fight against crime, whether they want it or not.

He calls himself Shadow Hare, and he wears a mask and a cape to conceal his true identity. He's Cincinnati's own version of a superhero fighting crime and injustice where he finds it.

"We help enforce the law by doing what we can in legal standards, so we carry handcuffs, pepper spray all the legal weapons," said Shadow Hare. "We will do citizen's arrests. We will intervene on crimes if there is one happening in front of us."

The man behind Shadow Hare's mask is 21 years old and from Milford. Those are the only clues to his true identity that he will reveal. Shadow Hare said he was abused as a child and grew up in foster homes, perhaps leading him to a life helping others.

"My message to Cincinnati is that there is still hope and all we have to do is stand together," he said.

Shadow Hare is not alone in his quest to fight crime. He heads up a group of men -- and one woman -- called the "Allegiance of Heroes." The members communicate with each other in online forums. Among the members are Aclyptico in Pennsylvania, Wall Creeper in Colorado and Master Legend in Florida.

It is legal in Ohio and Kentucky to make a citizens arrest, however, the arrester does face possible civil litigation if the person arrested turns out to be innocent.

Personally I think this is awesome You know what? If you want to dress up and fight crime, more power to you. Maybe this'll really take off and we'll have some sort of Watchmen like situation. That'd be cool.

Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar

Default Re: The Shadow hare!

Cinci is a rough, rough, rough city. I give him a month left to live... he's going to get shot eventually.

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Bit of a nutter eh.

http://www.myspace.com/shadow_hare

Heres his myspace and some super hero site

http://www.worldsuperheroregistry.co...ry_gallery.htm

That is so fucking awesome.

Honestly, that's pretty damn cool and kudos to the lot of them.

It is like the Watchmen, because instead of having Super-powers they're just normal people trying to make a difference whilst wearing costumes. And they have really cool names, I mean Master Legend? COME ON, THAT IS WICKED!

Quote Originally Posted by Diegan View Post
    Cinci is a rough, rough, rough city. I give him a month left to live... he's going to get shot eventually.
    If i was him i would take the redundancy if its going,