Thread: Donati

Default Donati

I would love to see him get another chance, hes a brilliant player and is definately good enough. Anyone else agree?

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Default Re: Donati

Yes yes 100% yes.

Anyone who has watched the reserves this season would see willie mcstay has made him better, and shown him how to play the scottish game.

I reckon a lot of the players should stay and see what the new manager thinks of them.

Guys like Donati have shown they have something, but didnt fit into the team at the time. New manager could bring something different, formations, tactics, style etc that may suit guys like donati better.

we never quite know.
    Be sad to see players leave when they still have a chance.

No player should be sold, or bought till the new guy comes in and decides what he wants from the team.

Aye, he is awesome

I'd be surprised if he stayed. Would give him until January to prove his worth.

Show us your Shareen SwoopingVulture's Avatar

If we can get any cash for him then get rid. He'll be one of the top earners at the club and there is no use having someone there trying to prove himself in his third season for the club. It would best for all involved if he was sold.

Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar

I think he is better than Crosas right now. If he can get some mental issues sorted then I think he would be brilliant. For all the players that are disappointed Strachan is gone, Donati is most certainly not one of them, maybe that could give him the extra mental boost he needs.

Depending on who out new manager is, all our players could be getting a fresh start. Can only be a good thing.

tbh, I loved him at the start. Scored some fantastic goals, just didn't fit it. Hopefully he gets another chance.

the first few games at the start of last season him and brown were all over defences taking turns each of going forward and i really thought we were gunna romp it
    then it all went tits up. there is no questioning his ability its his workrate and attitude

I just dont think he can do it consistently fot the first team, sometimes he was embaressing to watch no drive

Its just keeping up form that is his problem, a few good games and the numerous bad ones.

Reminds me of a certain Japanesse player..

Nice to see him given a chance but he couldn't afford to fuck it up.

Okay, seeing as a new manager is coming in i wouldn't mind him getting one last shot.

Would be happy enough to never see him in the Hoops again tbh. He's had his chanves and hasn't stepped up.
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=65&dateline=124621052  3

True what some said about our new manager. His style might suit Donati.

Donati also deserves a second chance. Without him we wouldn´t have proceeded to the last 16 two years ago, when he scored an important goal against Donezk.

Fantastic Expectations... Squire's Avatar

I'd love to see Donati get another shot think he could be a great player for us. And considering we're not as strong in the middle of the park as we were recently it would be madness for him to leave before we know who's goanny be the next manager.

'IF YOU GET TIRED, OF JUST HANGIN AROUND
    PICK UP A GUITAR, AND SPIN A WEB OF SOUND'

Not good enough. Can't tackle and too slow on the ball.

I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar

he looked good against the celtic select the other day but i'd have fancied my chances in that one. he's better going forward but he's never going to keep brown out of the team. i'd rather no one leaves till the new manager arrives though
    http://i44.tinypic.com/121py55.png%5B/IMG%5D

Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clagan View Post
    he looked good against the celtic select the other day but i'd have fancied my chances in that one. he's better going forward but he's never going to keep brown out of the team. i'd rather no one leaves till the new manager arrives though
    I could see him as the creative, driving force in midfield with Brown playing the destroyer. If Brown's there to cover for him that'll be great for his confidence.

I'd like to see him get another shot as well, at times hes looks like a potential world beater, then at others looks so slow and uncoordinated its scary. The true definition of a Jekyll and Hyde player.

I think even his worst detractors would have to admit that he has done stuff to impress them, I think its his lack of consistency that gets people on his back.

Looking back to last season on a highlights show, he was brilliant at the beginning of the season, all driving runs and quick feet and pinpoint passing. Then, suddenly, it all went.

I say give him his chance, under a new manager he may flourish, if not, as with many, off you go in January

I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diegan View Post
    I could see him as the creative, driving force in midfield with Brown playing the destroyer. If Brown's there to cover for him that'll be great for his confidence.
    broon cant play that role mate. you've seen how good he was being creative and supporting the forwards, linking play. why replace him with donati? good back up for brooon but never gonna keep him out the team