Thread: Martinez not for Bhoys - Nicholas

Default Martinez not for Bhoys - Nicholas

Ex-Scotland striker Charlie Nicholas says that Roberto Martinez is not high profile enough to be Celtic manager. more...

Hmmm, interesting.

Default Re: Martinez not for Bhoys - Nicholas

Nicholas never agrees with anything Celtic do at boardroom or management level. He's bitter that he left the Hoops the first time money was flashed at him and ruined his career.

We won't get Moyes and I doubt we'd get Keane. Just because Martinez isn't a 'big name' doesn't mean he shouldn't get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Batch_cfc View Post
    Nicholas never agrees with anything Celtic do at boardroom or management level. He's bitter that he left the Hoops the first time money was flashed at him and ruined his career.
    Spot on. Every single time we're in this position he has to say something stupid publicly.

Government (noun) Latin: Govern (control) Mente (mind) = Mind Control, Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by RK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Raptor View Post
    Are you saying that I think Metro has spelling difficulties!?

Lol... I corrected a solitary word that he spelt wrong twice in the same post, I'm not calling him illiterate!

Big exaggeration here RK, way OTT.
    Isn't that what you inferred?

but if you think someone genuinely doesn't know how to spell it then why not tell them?
    ^This quote had been taken from this post:

No no no, it wasn't one typo. He made the mistake [mispelling the word 'attacked'] twice in the post.

Of course I wouldn't have mentioned it for the sake of a typo, but if you think someone genuinely doesn't know how to spell it then why not tell them?
    Clearly the context has been ignored (I'd been talking specifically about one word, rather than spelling in general, as RK's doctored quote suggets). You've also been very sneaky by bolding every word up until "it" which if you read gives the sentence a completely different meaning.

So when you scan this post, it looks initially like it is supporting your claim, but dig a little deeper and it looks very dodgy from you.
    Last edited by Max Raptor; 12-02-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Oh and Mark McGee and Tony Mowbray are?

i have the same opinion as charlie on this i dont really think he's good enough for us if we want to move forward anymore.

Also agree with this post. Nailed it in one batch
    Quote Originally Posted by Batch_cfc View Post