Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: *NSFW* Just got permbanned from TC

Moderating your ma RafaelScheidt's Avatar

Default *NSFW* Just got permbanned from TC

As many of you that havent been banned yet might know that there is a certain thread in the jungle about andy. The result of which made andy another user banned under suspicious circumstances. There was alot of talk of 2faced members that were slagging mods here on b67. I noticed a post by user paulmitchell07 on how users need to stop this twofaceness. Which was ok but the day before he been saying to Euskal Herria how he was a troublemaker on TC and deserved to be banned. This user was on the site talking about Dempseys shortcomings as an admin. I thought it was appropriate to call this guy out on that fact and got banned. Reason given:Cock

Now i had received 2 infractions during my long time on TC. One for sig regulations and the other for flaming. I was never banned temporarily. I was demodded as i announced on the TC mod forum that I was joining b67 to help get it set up. I never slagged mods on this site and mods and none mods have dug into each other alot worse than i did to paulmitchell07. Even in that very thread there was worse going on. Another banning for fuck all and can't be justified. TCs crumbling at the seams.

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Default Re: Just got permbanned from TC

Their loss mes amigo.

Ridiculous. Paranoid and desperate. Their loss, as hoopymo says.

Meh, fuck them. Your better of here mate.

It's early days here but a much better place to be!

Quote Originally Posted by RafaelScheidt View Post
    As many of you that havent been banned yet might know that there is a certain thread in the jungle about andy. The result of which made andy another user banned under suspicious circumstances. There was alot of talk of 2faced members that were slagging mods here on b67. I noticed a post by user paulmitchell07 on how users need to stop this twofaceness. Which was ok but the day before he been saying to Euskal Herria how he was a troublemaker on TC and deserved to be banned. This user was on the site talking about Dempseys shortcomings as an admin. I thought it was appropriate to call this guy out on that fact and got banned. Reason given:Cock

Now i had received 2 infractions during my long time on TC. One for sig regulations and the other for flaming. I was never banned temporarily. I was demodded as i announced on the TC mod forum that I was joining b67 to help get it set up. I never slagged mods on this site and mods and none mods have dug into each other alot worse than i did to paulmitchell07. Even in that very thread there was worse going on. Another banning for fuck all and can't be justified. TCs crumbling at the seams.

What have i said?

hi paul

Cheers Cashy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulM09 View Post
    What have i said?
    I like you Paul, but I just get the feeling that your post in Dempsey's thread, about us being too involved with TC and a lot of bitching going on, was coming straight from one of the staff members and you were just passing it on.

Very few people know everything that either forum has done, and I don't think it was fair for you to pass judgement like that.

As I said, I feel you were just copying what a staff member said in the jungle.

The craic's 10 times better here to be honest.

Government (noun) Latin: Govern (control) Mente (mind) = Mind Control, Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash67 View Post
    Until you came

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys Dont Cry View Post
    Until you came
    Bite ma baws ya kangaroo shagger

Until you came

Is that a roundaboput way of saying he does the bouncy....?:confused:

Quote Originally Posted by The Onion View Post
    Until you came

Is that a roundaboput way of saying he does the bouncy....?:confused:
    No idea what you're on about Onion, come back to me after my 1st coffee of the day

Until you came

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

I'm tired of the whole B67/TC thing. It was never intended to be a rival board, there was never intended to be animosity between the two groups (although it was inevitable between the users here and the TC staff, but only because we let you express your opinions on here).

This message board was not made for the banned members of TalkStalin, heck, I wasn't even banned at the time (I got perma-banned out of the blue, hadn't even posted anything in days). This is simply another forum for Celtic fans, looking to build on areas where others have failed i.e. infantile staff. A lot of our early members were banned from TalkStalin but given TC's record for banning people that's hardly surprising.

If someone thinks TalkStalin is better, then fine, they're free to post over there. One difference is that I won't perma-ban you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Euskal Herria View Post
    I'm tired of the whole B67/TC thing. It was never intended to be a rival board, there was never intended to be animosity between the two groups (although it was inevitable between the users here and the TC staff, but only because we let you express your opinions on here).

This message board was not made for the banned members of TalkStalin, heck, I wasn't even banned at the time (I got perma-banned out of the blue, hadn't even posted anything in days). This is simply another forum for Celtic fans, looking to build on areas where others have failed i.e. infantile staff. A lot of our early members were banned from TalkStalin but given TC's record for banning people that's hardly surprising.

If someone thinks TalkStalin is better, then fine, they're free to post over there. One difference is that I won't perma-ban you for it.

I agree with that, I think it's unfair when some TC members come over here and criticise our board and praise their own, knowing full well that if the shoe was on the other foot they'd be banned for the same thing on TC.

Well said and that's all that really needs to be said tbh.

Fuck 'em RS, the place is a black hole these days!
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=65&dateline=124621052  3

Quote Originally Posted by RafaelScheidt View Post

I said I agreed that Dempsey was in a foul mood and he started a couple of threads that were pretty shite, I have also said im seeing a different side to him cause ive always known him to be a nice, friendly guy, not once have i said anything about the way he mods the forum.
    Ive looked through my posts here and cant see where i said EH deserved to be banned and i cant find were you had a dig at me.

If im wrong in anyway or contradicted myself at any point then show me quotes and ill hold my hands upto it.