Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your style

Default Your style

Post what yer "style" is

mines is baggy stylish shirts, or political t shirts - quite easy to get what i want since i know a las that makes them - with baggy baggy baggy jeans, that you cant evn begin to see where my knees are

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Default Re: Your style

Not looking like a moron.

Oh and i like pinstripe suits, and thats casual.

i dont do river island, or topshop, pretentious pish, nothing different, i love jeans, i cut t shirts up until they are a shape i like, i love my trainers, but also my peep toes, when i go out, i go for a betty boop/ debbie harry effect, or at least i try, i am mostly casual, i dont own anything pink, i dont do skirts either

Cheers Cashy!!!

Pretty casual, nothing like those twatty girls you see who are totally over dressed for every occasion. That fucks me off.

haha in all seriousness which girls on this participate in the orange competition in scotland

Whatevers cheap for me, george at asda, primark, tj hughes, and a few second hand shops.

When you've 2 kids and a fecking recession, you cant be too picky.
    "Celtic is important to me in as much as it's one of the only constants in my life over the years. I have changed and become various things but it is the one constant. Religion, friendships have come and gone, likes and dislikes have come and gone, but Celtic has remained." - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Prolific-Speaker View Post
    haha in all seriousness which girls on this participate in the orange competition in scotland
    whats the orange competition?

Casuall, jeans and t-shirt, joggies n t-shirt depends where am going usually always trainers unless theyre not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by angiebowie View Post
    Fake tan maybe? If so then definitely not me. I'm not even brave enough to use it in case it goes streaky eugh.

60's shirts and skinny jeans.

Oh and pointed boots!

i sometimes use the tinted moisturiser, but no, i dont do orange

every girl who wheres lots of foundation; looks like they smacked themselfs silly with it

Speaking of this kinda stuff, I seen someone at the match I cant remember if it was yesterday or last week that had a half Ireland half Hoops top in, it looked cracking. He had the place he was from it must have been on the back but I forget where it was.

Can you buy them or would he have got that made??? I want one

I'm a fuckin scruff and proud of it, right down to the ripped heels of my jeans

Government (noun) Latin: Govern (control) Mente (mind) = Mind Control, Have a nice day.

i sometimes use the tinted moisturiser, but no, i dont do orange
    AHHHHHH

I put that on once by mistake I thought it was normal moisturiser, horrifying half my face was all blotchy and my hands for a few days couldnt go out the house.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Mainly wear Celtic or GAA tops in the day with tracky bottoms or shorts if I'm not going out. If I am I'll throw on a pair of jeans. On a night out I usually wear jeans and a shirt, maybe a top on top of that if it's cold.

I hate shopping so I basically do it about 2-3 times a year and just buy a few pairs of jeans and tops and stuff each time, rather than this bollocks of going out window-shopping and picking up a top or something. TK-Maxx is immense because I can get everything in one go without having to trawl around loads of shops.

Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar

Usually just a plain white/black/striped American Apparel shirt or some surf brand t-shirt with jeans or plain black/gray/plaid shorts and sandals... think you call them thongs which is something very different for us.

Sometimes when I go out there's an expectation to dress nicely at certain parties, so I have a little stash of my Diesel/Energie/Armani designer shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Diegan View Post
    Usually just a plain white/black/striped American Apparel shirt or some surf brand t-shirt with jeans or plain black/gray/plaid shorts and sandals... think you call them thongs which is something very different for us.

Sometimes when I go out there's an expectation to dress nicely at certain parties, so I have a little stash of my Diesel/Energie/Armani designer shit.
    thongs are tiny little panties

do you call flip flops, flip flops? or something different

Band t-shirts or related t-shirts. Tight jeans, black white or blue. Studded belt.

If I'm just around the house or going to training usually a Celtic top.

To be precise.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast