Thread: Barbeque etiquette

Default Barbeque etiquette

If you get invited to one are you supposed to bring your own food, and if you bring your own do you have first dabs on it
    donít know whether to bring a few sirloins or 24 of icelands finest :confused:

I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar

Default Re: Barbeque etiquette

bring a potato salad, some beer and dont wear your gay boating shoes/pumps mate, you may offend people
    http://i44.tinypic.com/121py55.png%5B/IMG%5D

A few beers and a few burgers and whatever you do, don't speak of your desire for a prison sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by clagan View Post
    bring a potato salad, some beer and dont wear your gay boating shoes/pumps mate, you may offend people
    haven't made the purchase yet, still thinking about it

beers no problems, crate of bud in the cooler, just the food that I am worried about, last year , different hosts, kept the steaks for themselves 'they'll be nice for tea during the week'

I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clagan View Post
    haven't made the purchase yet, still thinking about it

beers no problems, crate of bud in the cooler, just the food that I am worried about, last year , different hosts, kept the steaks for themselves 'they'll be nice for tea during the week'
    for shame, terrible hosting there. i suppose it depends on the hosts. if i was inviting people to my gaff for a bbq i would provide the food/some booze and expect them to bring they're own stuff too, which you would keep as a bonus.

someone really needs to regulate bbq's, new labour doesn't work

i had a bbq yesterday and for the 1st time ever my mates actually contributed in buying the food,i usually get it all myself and to be honest it was starting to fk me off,i think the best thing to do is everyone put money in together then nobody can complain about not getting a fair amount or not getting the best food

Quote Originally Posted by anto View Post
    i had a bbq yesterday and for the 1st time ever my mates actually contributed in buying the food,i usually get it all myself and to be honest it was starting to fk me off,i think the best thing to do is everyone put money in together then nobody can complain about not getting a fair amount or not getting the best food

just got back, done in the case of bud, ate all the top nosh and the kippers, had to give a tenner for food cause the misses was shown up with the 24 burgers, pissed in the fish tank

All I'm going to say is, you don't know how to throw a barbecue

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Aye no shrimps on the barbie, you offended BDC

I just went into anaphalctic shock at a barbeque and had to get carted away in an ambulance, im pretty sure thats not good etiquette

Cheers Cashy!!!

We all chip in, head to asda and get the booze and food.