Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: its hot

Default its hot

ITS DAMN HOT! roasty fucing toasty, abroad feeling heat that somehow makes the beers and the doobies go tae yer Heid that wee bit faster/better!

Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar

Default Re: its hot

Guess what... it's cold and raining in Southern California... I'm 10 miles from the beach and can't see even halfway there. Something's truly fucked with this scenario.

I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar

i thought this thread was going to be about my body
    http://i44.tinypic.com/121py55.png%5B/IMG%5D

Quote Originally Posted by Diegan View Post
    Guess what... it's cold and raining in Southern California... I'm 10 miles from the beach and can't see even halfway there. Something's truly fucked with this scenario.
    yessssss how do you like them apples? any surf my man?

Quote Originally Posted by clagan View Post
    Don't know. When it rains, the water washes out the Tijuana river and then drifts north. The Mexicans aren't so great at disposing their trash in sanitary ways, they prefer the fucking OCEAN AND TJ RIVER... so whenever it rains we are advised not to go in the water at risk of all kinds of Hepatitis and shit. The summer's usually not that great anyways.

*edit* And by trash I mean sewage. And by sewage I mean shit and piss... literally.

had some serious waves here recently. too much for an amateur like me, you'd love it

had some serious waves here recently. too much for an amateur like me, you'd love it
    Haha... yea not quite. Anything above 7 or 8 feet is a no-no for me. It's just not fun in my opinion. A couple of years ago we got the biggest swell SoCal's seen in like 30 years... waves 30 feet high at regular intervals for a few days. It was pure carnage, something that intimidated the shit out of me. I wouldn't even go down from the top of the sand dunes built at the beach to prevent erosion.

sounds heavy. we get some real surf nazis here, thought some german tourist was going to try and hit me last week because i stole "his wave", fucker was huge, i reminded him he was in my country.

didn't you say you were thinking of coming over here on the (spit) other forum?

Yea, that took a massive hit about a week ago though... I got turned down for an internship that was going to pay $5k for the summer and I'm too lazy to get a legit job. I'm still going to try and do it somehow... mostly for Celtic and so my brother can visit his friend.

About surf Nazis... I find it's often people that don't really have a surf culture of their own who adopt that kind of shit. I go to famous breaks like Trestles or Del Mar or Windansea all the time and there isn't shit there. Well, Windansea sometimes. Then I visited the Gulf Coast in the middle of nowhere once and almost got in a fight with some hick. I was like... what the fuck. Hawaii is the only place I can think of where it's really prevalent, but that's due more to social/political issues and the (lack of) color of my skin. Glad you escaped 'ze german' unscathed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbhoy View Post
    ITS DAMN HOT! roasty fucing toasty, abroad feeling heat that somehow makes the beers and the doobies go tae yer Heid that wee bit faster/better!
    Went cycling with the weans this morning, then a few sherbets out the back garden today.

A wee touch of sunburn, not too bad mind you, just a wee bit of aftersun left over from last years holiday and its all good in the hood.

Long may it continue though
    "Celtic is important to me in as much as it's one of the only constants in my life over the years. I have changed and become various things but it is the one constant. Religion, friendships have come and gone, likes and dislikes have come and gone, but Celtic has remained." - Billy Connolly

Yea, that took a massive hit about a week ago though... I got turned down for an internship that was going to pay $5k for the summer and I'm too lazy to get a legit job. I'm still going to try and do it somehow... mostly for Celtic and so my brother can visit his friend.

About surf Nazis... I find it's often people that don't really have a surf culture of their own who adopt that kind of shit. I go to famous breaks like Trestles or Del Mar or Windansea all the time and there isn't shit there. Well, Windansea sometimes. Then I visited the Gulf Coast in the middle of nowhere once and almost got in a fight with some hick. I was like... what the fuck. Hawaii is the only place I can think of where it's really prevalent, but that's due more to social/political issues and the (lack of) color of my skin. Glad you escaped 'ze german' unscathed.
    cheers, so am i he was a big guy. defo hook up if you make it over mate, catch a few waves

cheers, so am i he was a big guy. defo hook up if you make it over mate, catch a few waves
    Fa sho... and fuck it. This conversation has made me want to take a trip up to Orange County tomorrow to escape the TJ Hepatitis and AIDS that will be floating about down here. So I'm gonna go. Haven't been since it started raining.

Don't know. When it rains, the water washes out the Tijuana river and then drifts north. The Mexicans aren't so great at disposing their trash in sanitary ways, they prefer the fucking OCEAN AND TJ RIVER... so whenever it rains we are advised not to go in the water at risk of all kinds of Hepatitis and shit. The summer's usually not that great anyways.

*edit* And by trash I mean sewage. And by sewage I mean shit and piss... literally.
    that sounds like the warning we get not to go near hun burds

Bahahahahhhaa brilliant.

thats degrading to wummin and huns.... bonus points

Its magic this heat ive been looking forward to this sorta weather for ages

Loving it!!

3.45am in Glasgow and its 14c outside, thats got to be a record lol.

Hot!? You guys wouldn't last a minute down under

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys Dont Cry View Post
    Hot!? You guys wouldn't last a minute down under
    thats the truth mate, 14 degrees here right now, and im sweating like a fat guy at the dancing.

dont think I could handle getting deep fried in Oz tbh

ooft 14 degrees, that would be a winters day here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast