Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else talk to themselves when they're home on their own?

Default Does anyone else talk to themselves when they're home on their own?

My missus has been away for two weeks, and im worried i may have gone mad. Constantly talking utter bollocks to myself while walking round the house. Highlights include:

'Where's this fucking takeaway menu you've been going on about?'

'Come on you cocky little bastards' (whilst having difficulty pulling on my jeans in the morning)

Speaking on the phone to said takeaway in a irish accent for no reason whatsoever.

Spontaniously breaking into song and dance on my way to the back yard for a cig. ('Jesus he knows me' by Genesis...)

Should i be worried

Default Re: Does anyone else talk to themselves when they're home on their own?

My missus has been away for two weeks, and im worried i may have gone mad. Constantly talking utter bollocks to myself while walking round the house. Highlights include:

'Where's this fucking takeaway menu you've been going on about?'
    Worrying
    'Come on you cocky little bastards' (whilst having difficulty pulling on my jeans in the morning)
    Normal
    Speaking on the phone to said takeaway in a irish accent for no reason whatsoever.
    extremely worrying
    Spontaniously breaking into song and dance on my way to the back yard for a cig. ('Jesus he knows me' by Genesis...)
    Fuck, that's as normal as chips and cheese
    Should i be worried
    only when you question yourself, or start answering your own questions, should you start worrying, which you have......so you should
    "Celtic is important to me in as much as it's one of the only constants in my life over the years. I have changed and become various things but it is the one constant. Religion, friendships have come and gone, likes and dislikes have come and gone, but Celtic has remained." - Billy Connolly

aslong as its no a full conversation you have

Yeh, I occasionally look in the mirror and say "looking good today metrobhoy".

I also swear a lot at the radio or tv when alone. Totally pointless.

I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar

no, no, no your fecking crazy wrigley. i just talk my imaginary friends instead although they've started ganging up on me, bastards
    http://i44.tinypic.com/121py55.png%5B/IMG%5D

Quote Originally Posted by clagan View Post
    no, no, no your fecking crazy wrigley. i just talk my imaginary friends instead although they've started ganging up on me, bastards
    not imaginary, its myself I talk to, and argue with

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    not imaginary, its myself I talk to, and argue with
    how does one argue with oneself?

Anybody heard "Whiskey Man" by the Who?

Classic. "Insanity is fun, if that's the way it's done". Entwistle was the king of lyrics.

boris the spider?

boris the spider?
    Another good one by Big John.

Also love Silas Stingy, Postcard, Medac and Heaven and Hell.

i meant boris the spider is gash mate!

i meant boris the spider is gash mate!
    It was a last minute song for the album.

and it showed!

It's not great by any means but not as bad as you're making out lol. The serious stuff later in their career is far more embarrassing.

Wrigley, I speak in fucking tongues when I home alone.

I think you're ok.

always thought it was a silly throw away song. i actually like the 2 albums after moon died

always thought it was a silly throw away song. i actually like the 2 albums after moon died
    What are they? It's Hard?

and face dances