Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which profession do you dislike the most?

Default Which profession do you dislike the most?

People go on about disliking politicians, particularly in these times of expenses scandals, but at least there's a few ok ones and some hopefully got into it with a grand idea of working for the benefit of the public.

Journalists are another lot that get a hard time but again they're only trying to come up with the juicy stories that we all like to read. The public gets what the public wants, after all.

My vote therefore goes to salesmen of all types and description. In essence they're trying to sell you something that you really don't need. You know this because if you did need it then a salesman would not be required. This is tantamount to robbery and is the reason why I think all salesmen are cunts.

Default Re: Which profession do you dislike the most?

Lawyers. Professional liers. Fuck em.
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=65&dateline=124621052  3

I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar

ye[ lawyers for me too, they feed off peoples misery. also lion tamers, dont get me started on those bastards

Dung collectors. Hate sitting on a bus next to the smelly smeggy bastards.

Traffic Wardens.

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Mimes, and its not hard to see why.

Traffic Wardens and City counclers.

Traffic Wardens must be up there and depending on the circumstances nurses. When I was younger I fell playing football and got a bit of glass stuck in the palm of my hand, but I was scared lol to go to the hospital and left it for weeks with pain I then got took to the hospital after my mum found out and the cow took a scalpel cut my hand open stuck tweezers(spelling?) in and pulled it out I was in agony shouting, swearing and kicking at her.

Surely they must use pain killers to do that sort of stuff?????

has to be said, stewards

Quote Originally Posted by Prolific-Speaker View Post
    has to be said, stewards
    aye definetly, about 2 seasons ago me and my mate got pulled up and threatened to be put out for swearing we stood out ground went to a police and even they told the steward to calm down. One of the police even said to the steward "the people on the pitch are swearing" quite right too. Some of them are complete tits but I wouldnt say it about them all every now and again I recognise some people I know stewarding and they are good people.

Quote Originally Posted by Batch_cfc View Post
    aye definetly, about 2 seasons ago me and my mate got pulled up and threatened to be put out for swearing we stood out ground went to a police and even they told the steward to calm down. One of the police even said to the steward "the people on the pitch are swearing" quite right too. Some of them are complete tits but I wouldnt say it about them all every now and again I recognise some people I know stewarding and they are good people.
    jayzuz Stewards wont be happy till everyone in CP is sitting silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Prolific-Speaker View Post
    has to be said, stewards
    well, i've had flag poles taking off me because at the age of 7 it was a potential weapon, i have been denied numerous times to get a palestine flag in the crowd.. they constantly harras anyone who sings rebel songs and theirs a video that shows how mis treated we are, loook at what the aberdeen fans do and look at what the celtic fans do, yet no aberdeen fan gets thrown out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH09M...e=channel_page

Aye I was shocked at the guy, he said he got complaints about us swearing. People are swearing every 2 seconds, if they wanted to sit in silence they could have went to the Library. And it's not as if we were swearing all the time about once my mate shouted a bit of abuse at someone probably Mo Camara or something.

That video aswell, "Celtic fans have a history of secterian singing" - I dont believe anything we sing is secterian, rebel songs aren't secterian and it's debatable about orange b********

Aye I was shocked at the guy, he said he got complaints about us swearing. People are swearing every 2 seconds, if they wanted to sit in silence they could have went to the Library. And it's not as if we were swearing all the time about once my mate shouted a bit of abuse at someone probably Mo Camara or something.

That video aswell, "Celtic fans have a history of secterian singing" - I dont believe anything we sing is secterian, rebel songs aren't secterian and it's debatable about orange b********
    well said mate, did you see the guy getting in trouble for having the fingers up? fuck when hearts fans scored you didnt see anything but fingers...

also when were balaclavas banned?

I know mate, the huns get the same kind of treatment too though. They always pick on the bigger teams and blame us for everything. Hearts, Hibs, Partick Thislte and the rest can sing what they want.

I went to a couple of Partick Thistle matches a few years ago as my cousin stays near their ground and every match they were singing "fuck the pope and the queen" then they played the huns last season and were singing it again. They must sing that at every match yet you never hear of it.

I know mate, the huns get the same kind of treatment too though. They always pick on the bigger teams and blame us for everything. Hearts, Hibs, Partick Thislte and the rest can sing what they want.

I went to a couple of Partick Thistle matches a few years ago as my cousin stays near their ground and every match they were singing "fuck the pope and the queen" then they played the huns last season and were singing it again. They must sing that at every match yet you never hear of it.
    sorry have to disagree, Zombies have a fucking brass band at their stadium.

they sing the famines over loud, i have heard of 1 person being arrested and he has neither been banned or fined or even put to jail for his racist remarks

yet celtic fan banned over an ira flag... which is neither racist or bigoted. where their awful filth is

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Moved because it's better suited to the craic house than the gentlemans lounge

Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoopymo View Post
    Moved because it's better suited to the craic house than the gentlemans lounge
    Moderators.

I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar

not a profession as such but bouncers, cannae stand the bastards

Quote Originally Posted by clagan View Post
    not a profession as such but bouncers, cannae stand the bastards
    fuck me, i was just about to type that!!!! how spooky!!

i was gonna say big arms small penis, complete sleazes!!

Cheers Cashy!!!