Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

  1. #1
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...


  2. #2
    I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Randalstown/Partick

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    africans seem to take the game abit too seriously. didn't an african arsenal fan hang himself recently too?

  3. #3
    Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    You guys should read about South American football. This is from Uruguay where people were beating each other up with pipes.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIPmQCRMeOA

  4. #4
    woooooooo Hoopymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    Uruguay is fucking rad now

  5. #5
    Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopymo View Post
    Uruguay is fucking rad now
    It's got fucking hot girls. It's like a country full of girls from Buenos Aires. All mixtures of the good stuff from Europe (Italy, Germany, and Spain).

  6. #6
    woooooooo Hoopymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    Oh rad, i'm going to uruguay now.


    Also, african fans, now they are setting a standard.

  7. #7
    Celtic Legend RaisedACelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Port Glasgow, United Kingdom

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    the huns are still worse than that nigeria fan after what's happening in NI
    still shocking though
    "Football without the fans is nothing"
    "Celtic Football Club is the fans, without them there is no club."

    WE'VE WON THE LEAGUE AGAIN.. FLY THE FLAG, FLY THE FLAG!

  8. #8

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    Man, football fans can be so fucking retarded.

  9. #9
    Outside The Box Cash67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    What does rad mean?

    Government (noun) Latin: Govern (control) Mente (mind) = Mind Control, Have a nice day.



  10. #10
    I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Randalstown/Partick

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cash67 View Post
    What does rad mean?

    maybe this will help
    http://www.rad.org.uk/

  11. #11

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    alright, sorry I never saw this, it seems that they are too emotionally strung over there, culture wise as they are very passionate people.

    It's again very sad

  12. #12
    I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Randalstown/Partick

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    alright, sorry I never saw this, it seems that they are too emotionally strung over there, culture wise as they are very passionate people.

    It's again very sad
    very true and not to generalise but poorly educated and easily mislead, the 2 worst things people can be (the third being a hun)

    did you catch the documentary on "witch children" in africa? summed up how gullable they are, particularly in nigeria

  13. #13

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    Quote Originally Posted by clagan View Post
    very true and not to generalise but poorly educated and easily mislead, the 2 worst things people can be (the third being a hun)

    did you catch the documentary on "witch children" in africa? summed up how gullable they are, particularly in nigeria

    didn't catch the documentary but I think I know the kind of situation. Is it where the sacrifice the kids and stuff like that? If so it' so sickening, there was a huge scandal when they were caught in London doing it but apparently they are only catching less than 10% of the kids in danger.

    their naivety is worrying in cultural terms and as you said they are easily taken advantage of by anyone with a little more nouse than themselves.

  14. #14
    I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Randalstown/Partick

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clagan View Post
    very true and not to generalise but poorly educated and easily mislead, the 2 worst things people can be (the third being a hun)

    did you catch the documentary on "witch children" in africa? summed up how gullable they are, particularly in nigeria

    didn't catch the documentary but I think I know the kind of situation. Is it where the sacrifice the kids and stuff like that? If so it' so sickening, there was a huge scandal when they were caught in London doing it but apparently they are only catching less than 10% of the kids in danger.

    their naivety is worrying in cultural terms and as you said they are easily taken advantage of by anyone with a little more nouse than themselves.
    thats the very one, also koudos for using the word nouse. thats my word of the day now

  15. #15
    Bhoy's Hero Claire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Béal Feirste

    Default Re: Jaysus and we thought the Huns were bad...

    That program about the witch children was awful, some real fucked up shit!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •