Thread: You realy should n,t laugh !!

Default You realy should n,t laugh !!

http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=46&dateline=125880819  1

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Re: You realy should n,t laugh !!

Jaysus. I'd hate to have a probCUNTFUCKWANKlem like that.

suck my penis!!

i just pished myself at the bit where he screams FUCKIN ARSE at the wee boy

Wooo!
    Last edited by DobbinS 1888; 28-05-2009 at 12:41 AM.

Woo!......JOHNNY DABEY

I know some people think this is funny and at the top the thread it says "You realy should n,t laugh !!

But,

As a parent of a bhoy with tourettes it is anything but funny The condition itself and the associated problems can and do make life hell for Parents and other family members. And to be perfectly honest i find anyone who laughs at such things as ignorant/childish or just plain stupid.

I'm all for this forum and it's chilled out attitude but this is the 2nd thread in a few days i've come across that makes fun of this condition. And find it shocking in the extreme that Admin are contributing, thus condoning the making fun of someones disability.

Quote Originally Posted by capel69 View Post
    I know some people think this is funny and at the top the thread it says "You realy should n,t laugh !!

But,

As a parent of a bhoy with tourettes it is anything but funny The condition itself and the associated problems can and do make life hell for Parents and other family members. And to be perfectly honest i find anyone who laughs at such things as ignorant/childish or just plain stupid.

I'm all for this forum and it's chilled out attitude but this is the 2nd thread in a few days i've come across that makes fun of this condition. And find it shocking in the extreme that Admin are contributing, thus condoning the making fun of someones disability.
    Sorry to hear that mate but we are only taking a light hearted look at it and in my opinion theres no way anybody with even the slightest bit of humour in their body cannot find that video funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DobbinS 1888 View Post

But,

Sorry to hear that mate but we are only taking a light hearted look at it and in my opinion theres no way anybody with even the slightest bit of humour in their body cannot find that video funny.
    Live with it day after day m8 and the humour soon disappears.

As a wee experiment watch that clip over 1000 times, then come back and tell me it's still funny.

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by DobbinS 1888 View Post

But,

Live with it day after day m8 and the humour soon disappears.

As a wee experiment watch that clip over 1000 times, then come back and tell me it's still funny.
    I accept this challenge.

Sorry if it offends you mate and I feel sorry for people that have a condition and aren't as fortunate as people like me so I understand the grief it might cause for parents however and in my defence ive never experienced it first hand to that extent. But watching it through the video makes it hilarious in a light hearted way.
    Last edited by DobbinS 1888; 28-05-2009 at 01:21 AM.

But,

Sorry if this caused you any offence, I think guys are just taking a light-hearted view of something which clearly is a serious and difficult situation.

"bIG NOSE"!

HAHAHAHD
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=65&dateline=124621052  3

Jehovah's!!

I understand that if you live with someone with this condition, you would not find that clip funny, but I think you need to understand this is not a direct insult to your family, many of my family members have major disbilities, when i hear jokes, I still laugh, they are not directing vile comments toward my family, they are making light of what is a very serious condition/situation, and at the end of the day if you didnt laugh you would cry. Lighten up a bit and tr not to take it so seriously, surely you are not surprised that people find tourettes amusing?
    Last edited by angiebowie; 28-05-2009 at 08:30 AM.

Cheers Cashy!!!

Sorry man did n,t mean to offend you :o

I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar