Thread: Say what mr keevins

Default Say what mr keevins

Slaven billic shouldn't get the job because he doesn't know a single Celtic player?
    And what exactly makes you think he doesn't? Do you know him personally?

Shut your trap keevins.

Default Re: Say what mr keevins

Och, I stopped listening to that blowhard years ago
    "Celtic is important to me in as much as it's one of the only constants in my life over the years. I have changed and become various things but it is the one constant. Religion, friendships have come and gone, likes and dislikes have come and gone, but Celtic has remained." - Billy Connolly

an odd position to take

how well does any manager coming into a job know the players he's in charge of

I usualy don't listen to it, but e joy the banter at this time of year.

From what keevins usually says, coming out with that statement is rather brave.

He says the likes of coyle and mowbary are our limit. But I would like to know if keevins thinks these guys know enough about the current crop?

I was listening to it in a taxi there, I quote him as saying Coyle and Mowbray are realistic and I agree with that, they are. I'm not going to stick up for the guy because I can't stand him but I didn't hear him saying they were our limit personally, if he did it goes in the long line of bullshit quotes to come out of that idiots mouth, the reason he exists in Radio is just to piss us off.

Government (noun) Latin: Govern (control) Mente (mind) = Mind Control, Have a nice day.

i live in grangemouth ,but im from bo`ness

quite funny that tbh!

the man is up to date with celtic and knows more than him about the club lol,i know this cos i saw an interveiw ages ago and he spoke about celtic so i dont know what keevins is slavering about .
    god will have the final say,when your day of judgment comes!

Show us your Shareen SwoopingVulture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alsybhoy View Post
    quite funny that tbh!

the man is up to date with celtic and knows more than him about the club lol,i know this cos i saw an interveiw ages ago and he spoke about celtic so i dont know what keevins is slavering about .
    That doesn't really show he is up to date with Celtic, although I'm sure the guy is hooked to Setanta every weekend.

I don't listen to Keevins, his voice gives me the dry bawk but having seen the rumours about Rijkaard i begin to wonder about some tims' mental states.

i live in grangemouth ,but im from bo`ness

Quote Originally Posted by SwoopingVulture View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alsybhoy View Post
    quite funny that tbh!

That doesn't really show he is up to date with Celtic, although I'm sure the guy is hooked to Setanta every weekend.

I don't listen to Keevins, his voice gives me the dry bawk but having seen the rumours about Rijkaard i begin to wonder about some tims' mental states.
    i see where your going with thiis but you know what i mean! he knows about celtic put it this way lol

keevins is a total rectum, i dont even listen to the bastard