Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Cuntflaps

  1. #1
    Celtic Legend KildareCFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kildare, Ireland

    Default Cuntflaps

    http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq19/crinnigan/ajxbp1.png

    We can't sing about Connolly,
    We can't sing about Sands,
    Celtic Football Club, is in the wrong hands!

  2. #2
    woooooooo Hoopymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

    Default Re: Cuntflaps

    No way is that real?

  3. #3
    Celtic Legend metrobhoy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: Cuntflaps

    Ha ha, good letters!!!

  4. #4
    Show us your Shareen SwoopingVulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Burgh

    Default Re: Cuntflaps

    His 4 was cunt obviously.

  5. #5
    Strange Times green_t's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Scotland

    Default Re: Cuntflaps

    there's something fishy going on here :p
    "Celtic is important to me in as much as it's one of the only constants in my life over the years. I have changed and become various things but it is the one constant. Religion, friendships have come and gone, likes and dislikes have come and gone, but Celtic has remained." - Billy Connolly

  6. #6

    Default Re: Cuntflaps

    Hahaha that's amazing.

  7. #7
    McAlpine's Fusilier Dusty Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    An Dun, Eire

    Default Re: Cuntflaps

    Quote Originally Posted by green_t View Post
    there's something fishy going on here :p
    Hmm...i smell a rat.
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=65&dateline=124621052  3

  8. #8
    Max says Moo bobm1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    from armagh..now in down

    Default Re: Cuntflaps

    fucksake stop getting in a flap.

  9. #9
    Strange Times green_t's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Scotland

    Default Re: Cuntflaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Mac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by green_t View Post
    there's something fishy going on here :p
    Hmm...i smell a rat.
    ahh, you've outFOXED me

  10. #10
    McAlpine's Fusilier Dusty Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    An Dun, Eire

    Default Re: Cuntflaps

    Quote Originally Posted by green_t View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Mac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by green_t View Post
    there's something fishy going on here :p
    Hmm...i smell a rat.
    ahh, you've outFOXED me
    That's cos i'm always thinking outside the BOX!

  11. #11
    Strange Times green_t's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Scotland

    Default Re: Cuntflaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Mac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by green_t View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Mac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by green_t View Post
    there's something fishy going on here :p
    Hmm...i smell a rat.
    ahh, you've outFOXED me
    That's cos i'm always thinking outside the BOX!
    nah, ye ruined it Dusty, BOX aint a living thing

    100 lines for you young man

  12. #12
    McAlpine's Fusilier Dusty Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    An Dun, Eire

    Default Re: Cuntflaps

    Quote Originally Posted by green_t View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Mac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by green_t View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Mac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by green_t View Post
    there's something fishy going on here :p
    Hmm...i smell a rat.
    ahh, you've outFOXED me
    That's cos i'm always thinking outside the BOX!
    nah, ye ruined it Dusty, BOX aint a living thing

    100 lines for you young man
    Lmao, think i was playing the wrong game!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •