Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: 3 players!

  1. #1
    Sheabhoy08 Sheabhoy08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default 3 players!

    That have the same surname,and played at the same time for Celtic's first team,,,,,,,first initial of the forename aswell!

  2. #2

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Three guys who were in the squad at the same time with the same surname ?

  3. #3
    Sheabhoy08 Sheabhoy08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Three guys who were in the squad at the same time with the same surname ?
    aye,first team players,!!!

  4. #4
    woooooooo Hoopymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Paul mcstay, willie mcstay and raymond mcstay.

  5. #5
    Lubo #25
    Guest Lubo #25's Avatar

    Default Re: 3 players!

    The McStays never played in the same team at the same time.
    I know the answer to this, its on the tip of my tongue though

  6. #6
    Celtic Under 19s aidan_mcanespie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Scotland - Paisley

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Quote Originally Posted by hoopymo View Post
    Paul mcstay, willie mcstay and raymond mcstay.
    Im not so sure they 3 played in the same team.

  7. #7
    Sheabhoy08 Sheabhoy08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Nope Hoopymo!! raymond never played in the first team!!!!

  8. #8
    Show us your Shareen SwoopingVulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Burgh

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Marshall?

    Gordon, David and the defender guy that played once?

  9. #9
    Sheabhoy08 Sheabhoy08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Quote Originally Posted by SwoopingVulture View Post
    Marshall?

    Gordon, David and the defender guy that played once?
    That was Scott Marshall and David was to young,never played in the same team!

  10. #10
    Show us your Shareen SwoopingVulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Burgh

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheabhoy08 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoopingVulture View Post
    Marshall?

    Gordon, David and the defender guy that played once?
    That was Scott Marshall and David was to young,never played in the same team!
    What, all actually played in the same game?

  11. #11
    Sheabhoy08 Sheabhoy08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Quote Originally Posted by SwoopingVulture View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheabhoy08 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoopingVulture View Post
    Marshall?

    Gordon, David and the defender guy that played once?
    That was Scott Marshall and David was to young,never played in the same team!
    What, all actually played in the same game?
    Aye mate!!!!actually a few games together!

  12. #12
    Celtic Legend metrobhoy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: 3 players!

    This is a right killer.

  13. #13

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Gallagher ?

  14. #14
    Show us your Shareen SwoopingVulture's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Burgh

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheabhoy08 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoopingVulture View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheabhoy08 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoopingVulture View Post
    Marshall?

    Gordon, David and the defender guy that played once?
    That was Scott Marshall and David was to young,never played in the same team!
    What, all actually played in the same game?
    Aye mate!!!!actually a few games together!
    S Fallon, or the famous Annoni brothers! I haven't a clue.

  15. #15
    Sheabhoy08 Sheabhoy08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Gallagher ?


    Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

  16. #16
    Celtic Legend metrobhoy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Was it in some of our life times?

  17. #17
    Celtic Legend Anth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Shetland

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Good question....

  18. #18
    Celtic Legend metrobhoy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: 3 players!

    It is Glasgow Celtic by the way?

  19. #19

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Is the 2nd name McCluskey?

  20. #20
    Celtic Legend metrobhoy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: 3 players!

    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Is the 2nd name McCluskey?
    Ahh, George, John and Pat

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •