Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

  1. #1
    Banned Ghod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    After a nationalist rally in Madrid, Antifa members headed for the metro where they ran into one fascist scumbag coward. The fascist cunt wasn't threatned, yet stabs an antifa member right through the heart. Sickening to see him pull the knife in anticipation, he planned to kill. Horible, horrible cunt.
    Video footage (warning graphic content)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMk9eF0xDM4

  2. #2

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    thats awful

    facist animal!

  3. #3
    McAlpine's Fusilier Dusty Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    An Dun, Eire

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Sickening.
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=65&dateline=124621052  3

  4. #4
    We hate Rangers. zmcfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Sickening. RIP to the antifa member.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Disgracefull, RIP.

  6. #6
    Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    The killing because of politics or religion or any belief is just beyond me.

  7. #7
    Max says Moo bobm1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    from armagh..now in down

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Thats sickening.R.I.P

  8. #8

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Quote Originally Posted by Diegan View Post
    The killing because of politics or religion or any belief is just beyond me.
    why? if you add money to that list its all anyones ever fought for; and to be frank religion is just the excuse of a war.. politics on the other hand plays a more important role

    ... have to say, not been a great time for news..


  9. #9

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Isn't Antifa a millitant anti-rightwing group?

    Correct me if I'm wrong of course, but if they're millitant doesn't that mean they're usually up for a fight? Unless they're peace protesters or something, then it's extremely fucked up.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Quote Originally Posted by Diegan View Post
    The killing because of politics or religion or any belief is just beyond me.
    Spot on........ (had to add all those full stops because it won't let me post a message under 10 characters).

  11. #11

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Quote Originally Posted by Messi1888 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegan View Post
    The killing because of politics or religion or any belief is just beyond me.
    Spot on........ (had to add all those full stops because it won't let me post a message under 10 characters).
    Oh the irony

  12. #12
    Britbuster! Healy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dublin,Ireland

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    RIP shocking stuff

  13. #13

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Quote Originally Posted by Messi1888 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegan View Post
    The killing because of politics or religion or any belief is just beyond me.
    Spot on........ (had to add all those full stops because it won't let me post a message under 10 characters).
    why? so the cuban revolution was for nothing?

    lets look at some little facts that these political killings you deem awful have achieved.

    1) castro abolished illteracy in the 1st year of being in charge

    2) in the first year again many many people achieved a uni degree which was unheard of in past years

    3) castro sent 27 thousand troops to angola when capatilist south africa were preparing to enter angola for no just reason.. and let me remind you castro gained nothing from this atall.


    we'll change subject, ireland

    if it weren't for the political killings many catholics would still have no right


    lets look at the american decliration of independence though america is a joke to say the least now adays.. people fought for their right then? do you want to change all of this.


    if your scottish then look no further to william wallace, it was a war they were political killings.

    tbh if you take away all the political killings, we would be living in an even worse state of imperiliasm than just now (if thats possible)

    final words: no political kills = say goodbye to the natural rights you claim today

  14. #14

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    terrible, R.I.P

  15. #15
    Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolific-Speaker View Post
    why? so the cuban revolution was for nothing?

    lets look at some little facts that these political killings you deem awful have achieved.

    1) castro abolished illteracy in the 1st year of being in charge

    2) in the first year again many many people achieved a uni degree which was unheard of in past years

    3) castro sent 27 thousand troops to angola when capatilist south africa were preparing to enter angola for no just reason.. and let me remind you castro gained nothing from this atall.


    we'll change subject, ireland

    if it weren't for the political killings many catholics would still have no right


    lets look at the american decliration of independence though america is a joke to say the least now adays.. people fought for their right then? do you want to change all of this.


    if your scottish then look no further to william wallace, it was a war they were political killings.

    tbh if you take away all the political killings, we would be living in an even worse state of imperiliasm than just now (if thats possible)

    final words: no political kills = say goodbye to the natural rights you claim today
    Ummm no.... If NOBODY kills people for political reasons than the oppressed are never oppressed in the first place. Capiche? Also... I have no problem whatsoever with self defense. Besides the first fact I stated, all of your examples were out of self defense.

    I'm saying, in a normal, stable society, if you look at someone and stab him on a motherfucking train for no other reason than the fact that he has different politics than you, that is wrong. Take your self-righteous rants somewhere else.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Quote Originally Posted by Diegan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolific-Speaker View Post
    why? so the cuban revolution was for nothing?

    lets look at some little facts that these political killings you deem awful have achieved.

    1) castro abolished illteracy in the 1st year of being in charge

    2) in the first year again many many people achieved a uni degree which was unheard of in past years

    3) castro sent 27 thousand troops to angola when capatilist south africa were preparing to enter angola for no just reason.. and let me remind you castro gained nothing from this atall.


    we'll change subject, ireland

    if it weren't for the political killings many catholics would still have no right


    lets look at the american decliration of independence though america is a joke to say the least now adays.. people fought for their right then? do you want to change all of this.


    if your scottish then look no further to william wallace, it was a war they were political killings.

    tbh if you take away all the political killings, we would be living in an even worse state of imperiliasm than just now (if thats possible)

    final words: no political kills = say goodbye to the natural rights you claim today

    Ummm no.... If NOBODY kills people for political reasons than the oppressed are never oppressed in the first place. Capiche? Also... I have no problem whatsoever with self defense. Besides the first fact I stated, all of your examples were out of self defense.


    I'm saying, in a normal, stable society, if you look at someone and stab him on a motherfucking train for no other reason than the fact that he has different politics than you, that is wrong. Take your self-righteous rants somewhere else.
    for the bold bit: ... if you didnt fight for your rights, you will end up so opressed by power hungry governments.. honsetly are you serious? okay look ill take your point then.

    look at early age, when we were growing into civilised societies, people started to become obvious leaders and yes alot did benefit themselfs, going through the ages you seen leaders benefit themselfs rather than the people. from an early age a clear resiliance has been established; if someone takes over and your not happy with it, you have to fight its the bottome line.

    im actualy for politics, rather than violence but i see evidenc each day that these political systems we call "democratic" are about as democratic as the huns. no not a reffrence to the Zombies fans more a reffrence to the barbaric clan, which were around in the roman empire days i think?

    underlined bit: fair point, this is tragic i know, i dont think people should be stabbed or killed for their political group, unless their into such facist or racis movements like the bnp... im sad if you think differently

  17. #17

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    It's a big thing over in Spain, when I'm over there I see both right wing and left wing logo's sprayed everywhere.

    It's not the first time a member of antifa has been stabbed, a 16 year old was stabbed to death back in 2007. There's probably a load more examples, it's tragic.

    RIP

  18. #18

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Quote Originally Posted by Bray Bhoy View Post
    It's a big thing over in Spain, when I'm over there I see both right wing and left wing logo's sprayed everywhere.

    It's not the first time a member of antifa has been stabbed, a 16 year old was stabbed to death back in 2007. There's probably a load more examples, it's tragic.

    RIP
    this is all realy bad i know

    but when a kid gets police charging down his house and claiming he's a terrorist to arrest him. - he emailed 3 companies asking them to include catalonian language or somthing on packaging, and they reported him. then decided to charge him with terrorism or something i cant remember exactly- when that happens somethings wrong with the government

  19. #19
    Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Quote Originally Posted by Prolific-Speaker View Post

    for the bold bit: ... if you didnt fight for your rights, you will end up so opressed by power hungry governments.. honsetly are you serious? okay look ill take your point then.
    I don't know what your first paragraph is about because I clearly said I believe in self defense. If someone is oppressing you and abusing you you have a right to fight back. If there is blood shed than so be it. That's not a purely political attack... that is an attack of self-preservation and crucial to human survival. All your examples so far have so clearly fallen within the line of self-defense that there's really nothing more I can say.

    look at early age, when we were growing into civilised societies, people started to become obvious leaders and yes alot did benefit themselfs, going through the ages you seen leaders benefit themselfs rather than the people. from an early age a clear resiliance has been established; if someone takes over and your not happy with it, you have to fight its the bottome line.
    Read above, you have a right to self defense if it is an abusive government.

    im actualy for politics, rather than violence but i see evidenc each day that these political systems we call "democratic" are about as democratic as the huns. no not a reffrence to the Zombies fans more a reffrence to the barbaric clan, which were around in the roman empire days i think?
    Third paragraph. This is nitpicking and doesn't really matter in the context of your argument... but the Huns were a pastoral society that would compare best to a Communist government. They were led on a tribal level by local nobles until Attilla united them... their system of government was extremely simple, so is kind of a bad example. They raped Europe no worse than Rome raped Europe, but cultural attitudes and ethnocentrism depict Rome as some beacon of awesomeness.

    underlined bit: fair point, this is tragic i know, i dont think people should be stabbed or killed for their political group, unless their into such facist or racis movements like the bnp... im sad if you think differently
    Last paragraph... I don't believe we should kill fascists. Usually there is a reason they believe what they believe... whether a traumatic experience or their upbringing. I think we should rehabilitate them... but if they act on their beliefs with discrimination, violence, or God forbid bloodshed, they should be dealt with accordingly.

    We have very similar arguments, but you just saw "USA" on my location and assumed I didn't know what I was talking about. It's really annoying that you've misunderstood me to this degree.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Spanish Antifa member killed on train

    Quote Originally Posted by Diegan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolific-Speaker View Post

    for the bold bit: ... if you didnt fight for your rights, you will end up so opressed by power hungry governments.. honsetly are you serious? okay look ill take your point then.
    I don't know what your first paragraph is about because I clearly said I believe in self defense. If someone is oppressing you and abusing you you have a right to fight back. If there is blood shed than so be it. That's not a purely political attack... that is an attack of self-preservation and crucial to human survival. All your examples so far have so clearly fallen within the line of self-defense that there's really nothing more I can say.

    look at early age, when we were growing into civilised societies, people started to become obvious leaders and yes alot did benefit themselfs, going through the ages you seen leaders benefit themselfs rather than the people. from an early age a clear resiliance has been established; if someone takes over and your not happy with it, you have to fight its the bottome line.
    Read above, you have a right to self defense if it is an abusive government.

    im actualy for politics, rather than violence but i see evidenc each day that these political systems we call "democratic" are about as democratic as the huns. no not a reffrence to the Zombies fans more a reffrence to the barbaric clan, which were around in the roman empire days i think?
    Third paragraph. This is nitpicking and doesn't really matter in the context of your argument... but the Huns were a pastoral society that would compare best to a Communist government. They were led on a tribal level by local nobles until Attilla united them... their system of government was extremely simple, so is kind of a bad example. They raped Europe no worse than Rome raped Europe, but cultural attitudes and ethnocentrism depict Rome as some beacon of awesomeness.

    underlined bit: fair point, this is tragic i know, i dont think people should be stabbed or killed for their political group, unless their into such facist or racis movements like the bnp... im sad if you think differently
    Last paragraph... I don't believe we should kill fascists. Usually there is a reason they believe what they believe... whether a traumatic experience or their upbringing. I think we should rehabilitate them... but if they act on their beliefs with discrimination, violence, or God forbid bloodshed, they should be dealt with accordingly.

    We have very similar arguments, but you just saw "USA" on my location and assumed I didn't know what I was talking about. It's really annoying that you've misunderstood me to this degree.
    im understanding you a bit better now; tbh i didnt even know you were american... i just thought that was a good example was all take no offence by it.

    bolt bit: i understand you now, just my definition of self defence is if someone hits you you hit back. ys i know stupid.

    italics: hats off to ye lad, tbh i have no realy knowledge on that situation, though i will say im a fan of communism. but as said i dont know to much but i never saw them as communist.

    underline bit : like us, we are football fans we'll support our team to the end, you have your views on dealing with racists and facist and imperiliasts.. i have mine, im happy to agree to disagree here since i know many socialists like you, that i was helping at the weekend that would rather change peoples views rather than kill or jail them.

    but in all honesty in my ow history, the ira and all the related groups like the provos, contos, Óglaigh na hÉireann are deeemed as bad horrible people , that are the terrorists.. now i can give hard facts to prove they were fighting a just cause and tht the bombings were never ment to hurt civilians, yet it changes no ones mind.. people grow bitter over time thats why i dont think you can change them.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •