Thread: Celtic Park

Default Celtic Park

I was asked why is our atmosphere so poor, i said away games are great. BUT at home games unless you go nearer the back its gash. Then i was asked why. I couldn't honestly answer this properly, but i said its further away from the stewards.

now honestly if you ever have been to a celtic game what makes you feel bad or makes you think about stop singin. for me it is

1) abusive stewards. just thugs in uniform

2) the fact that if its anything to do with ireland its usualy looked down apon by other fans

3) sadly ALL our fans seem to know is let the people sing/hail hail..

4) the fact that stewards only see us as criminals, using drums and flag poles to beat people with.. Give me figures on people being killed by celtic fans, give me figures of how many people have been assaulted with a drum.

their is many more but i dont wnt to go into the whole rebel song thing.. its been done to death

Default Re: Celtic Park

Also there seems to be an abundance of folk who give you this look when you make the slightest noise

Boring doar faced types
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=46&dateline=125880819  1

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants View Post
    Also there seems to be an abundance of folk who give you this look when you make the slightest noise

Boring doar faced types
    the "suits" look at you like a freak... its depressing mate i know

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants View Post

Boring doar faced types
    These are the same type of folks that won't be here next year.............................................. .......Hopefully
    I'm raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis Trust. Any donations would be really sound and much appreciated!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/paulregan93

i live in grangemouth ,but im from bo`ness

fuck when i was at the cl game against villareal! the gb made a great noise through out and everytime i joined in i had these three auld clowns looking at me like dirt!
    these are the cunts that need punted
    god will have the final say,when your day of judgment comes!

1. as soon as a sing song is started you are told to shutup from the toffee munchers afew rows back.
    2. when we score and jump about told to calm it by the same cunts (well excuse me for being a tad excited)

i went ballistic wen celtic scored v Aberdeen wen i went to CP..
    nearly everyone in and around me sat down and just clapped.

Quote Originally Posted by MickyBhoy1888 View Post
    He never said that......He said Jock Stein was great etc etc and he won Ten consecutive titles with Celtic.
    he doesnt say say in a row
    I have gone over this before with a Muppet on EA

Fantastic Expectations... Squire's Avatar

I've never had the chance to have a season ticket since i used my old mans when i was about 15, so am not as qualified as most of you to comment. But going with what you all say, it's absolutely shocking.

The only thing i can suggest to sort this sad state of affairs, and am not really sure it would work, is maybe having less season tickets sold leaving many more tickets for real fans that can't go every week but will turn up when they can to support the team properly.

Relocate to areas 110, 111 or 112 this close season lads, the GB are expanding this season and one of their biggest hopes is to increase the atmosphere vocally in the curve, which will only be done if many like-minded tims relocate, get off their arse and start singing/joining in when other people sing. .
    Last edited by zmcfc; 26-05-2009 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zmcfc View Post
    Relocate to areas 110, 111 or 112 this close season lads, the GB are expanding this season and one of their biggest hopes is to increase the atmosphere vocally in the curve, which will only be done if many like-minded tims relocate, get off their arse and start singing/joining in when other people sing. .
    aryt mate havent replied to the private message yet, anyway i stiolll aint decided on rude bhoys or green brigade.. though i heard the green brigade dont like the rebel songs..?

Quote Originally Posted by Prolific-Speaker View Post
    aryt mate havent replied to the private message yet, anyway i stiolll aint decided on rude bhoys or green brigade.. though i heard the green brigade dont like the rebel songs..?
    Quite the opposite

I'm in the same boat as you coz last year tons of people relocated with the GB and not much happened so I'm not sure about that or 445 but I think I will go to 110 then if it is shit , relocate to 445 as you have that option during the season

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Brightside View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolific-Speaker View Post
    Quite the opposite

I'm in the same boat as you coz last year tons of people relocated with the GB and not much happened so I'm not sure about that or 445 but I think I will go to 110 then if it is shit , relocate to 445 as you have that option during the season
    ahh .. i realy cant decide, i know a wee kid up in 445 and i know dkb off the green brigade forums.. i just cant decide on where to sit .. thats if i evn get a tickt.. im on the waiting list so

I actually had an arguement with some gimp at half time on Sunday, who kept growling at me when I was singing, and giving the diet huns a bit of abuse, fucking sick of the cunts who spoil it for others, it's never bothered me, the people who sit on their hands, but maybe some feel intimidated, or embarrased to sing, with clowns like that around.
    "Celtic is important to me in as much as it's one of the only constants in my life over the years. I have changed and become various things but it is the one constant. Religion, friendships have come and gone, likes and dislikes have come and gone, but Celtic has remained." - Billy Connolly