Default Season Ticket Renewals

Link

Seen this elsewhere, and thought it was pretty interesting

How many boxes would you tick?

Id tick all except the last one.

Default Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Question 3 is no longer valid.

Question 6 is just laughable.

Question 7; well nothing the Celtic board can do about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post

Why is objecting to to methods used by the club when distributing tickets for European away games laughable?

Are the board not responsible for match stewarding?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghod View Post

Why is objecting to to methods used by the club when distributing tickets for European away games laughable?

not just away games tbh when i see a steward looking at me im preparing to get told to stop ; like many other times, as a wee wayne i was not allowed to take a flag into the ground because it had a plastic pole... apparently i was going to cause trouble.. gtf , also look at the drum with the greenbrigade seriously disturbing .. anti irish behaviour from stewards cannot be accepted and the board need to stick up for their fans for once.

What is the fans problems with the Thomas Cook packages? I have argued this before and proven going away with Thomas Cook rather than doing it yourself is cheeper. I have even heard things as ridiculous as "Thomas Cook are ripping us off so I'll pay more to avoide them" If Thomas Cook are ripping fans off how are they the cheapest option then? The whole anti-Thomas Cook thing is just a band wagon people are jumping on.

Question 7 was regarding the " Old F**m" tag. How can the board stop the media and individuals using the term " Old F**m"?

What is the fans problems with the Thomas Cook packages? I have argued this before and proven going away with Thomas Cook rather than doing it yourself is cheeper. I have even heard things as ridiculous as "Thomas Cook are ripping us off so I'll pay more to avoide them" If Thomas Cook are ripping fans off how are they the cheapest option then? The whole anti-Thomas Cook thing is just a band wagon people are jumping on.

Question 7 was regarding the " Old F**m" tag. How can the board stop the media and individuals using the term " Old F**m"?
    Stop joint sponsorship, stop having advertisements up outside Celtic park with Old F**m plastered on them also.

Anyone travelling from outside Scotland to away games in Europe have to come to Glasgow to travel on chartered planes or buses if they want a ticket for the match. The tickets should be allocated the way they are with domestic away games, rather than in a commercially motivated manner.

Another reason i would add in would be kick off times to accomadate Setanta, 3pm on a Saturday please.

Stop joint sponsorship, stop having advertisements up outside Celtic park with Old F**m plastered on them also.
    I would welcome seperate sponsorship but if the highest sum of money is offered to us by a company who want to sponsor us and them, what can the board do?

Anyone travelling from outside Scotland to away games in Europe have to come to Glasgow to travel on chartered planes or buses if they want a ticket for the match. The tickets should be allocated the way they are with domestic away games, rather than in a commercially motivated manner.
    Well I was in Villareal this season and people from here such as the Onion (who lives in Spain) got tickets for the match and didnt have to come to Glasgow to get a ticket.

Another reason i would add in would be kick off times to accomadate Setanta, 3pm on a Saturday please.
    Again; nothing the board can do about this.

I would welcome seperate sponsorship but if the highest sum of money is offered to us by a company who want to sponsor us and them, what can the board do?

Say no and go back to our charitable roots and have a sponsorship like Barcelona have Unicef.

Well I was in Villareal this season and people from here such as the Onion (who lives in Spain) got tickets for the match and didnt have to come to Glasgow to get a ticket.

Did he get the tickets from Celtic?

Maybe not, but modern football is not an enjoyable experience for many people anyway.

Say no and go back to our charitable roots and have a sponsorship like Barcelona have Unicef.

Maybe not, but modern football is not an enjoyable experience for many people anyway.

As much as I would like that to happen we cannot afford to not have a strip sponsor

Barcelona are one of the riches clubs in the world and don't rely as much as we do on shirt sponsorship money so they can afford to put a charity on it
    I'm raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis Trust. Any donations would be really sound and much appreciated!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/paulregan93

aw c'mon be realistic. We are playing in the SPL here and we don't have a quarter of the income of Barcelona. If we didn't have the income from our sponsorship how do you expect to buy and pay players wages?

I have no idea. In Villareal I know for a fact there was Celtic fans from Ireland, Spain, Azerbaijan and Malta who had no problem getting tickets for the game. I suspect there was also fans from out country's worldwide. The "having to go to Glasgow to get a ticket" thing is clearly a load of shite. Like I said anti-Thomas Cook band wagon.

If that was true none of us would be here, on a football forum.

If that was true none of us would be here, on a football forum.
    Im here on a Celtic forum because im a Celtic fan.

Attending Celtic games has become an unenjoyable experience for quite a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Brightside View Post

As much as I would like that to happen we cannot afford to not have a strip sponsor

Barcelona are one of the riches clubs in the world and don't rely as much as we do on shirt sponsorship money so they can afford to put a charity on it
    actualy i said this a while ago, we made a 24 million profit a year ago. now since no money is spent by the board -5 million a year from sponshorhip i believe?- 19 million is still a good sum to make when the filth are in debt.
    Last edited by Prolific-Speaker; 26-05-2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: put the topic in bored

Heard they are well down from last season already and if McGhee gets the job it won't help matters.

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionsElect View Post
    Heard they are well down from last season already and if McGhee gets the job it won't help matters.
    Agreed. I think allot of people will be waiting to see who our next manager is before deciding wither to renew or not.