Thread: Rangers fans "wonderful"- Strachan

Default Rangers fans "wonderful"- Strachan

At a hastily arranged press conference at Glasgow Airport, departing Celtic manager Gordon Strachan outlined the reasons why he felt 'the time was right to move onto pastures new".

Strachan insisted that he had 'not been pushed' and felt certain that he still enojoyed the full support of the Celtic Board and fans. Looking pale and drawn, he said that the last four years had been 'truly wonderful'.

Speaking from the narrow confines of the John Smeaton executive lounge, Strachan spoke about his deep affection and love for the Celtic support.
    His greatest achivement had been emulating the legendary Jock Stein by winning three-in-a-row leagues, set against the 'absolute pain' of losing to Artmedia in a qualifying CL group match.

"Celtic supporters are wonderful, they really are. Zombies supporters are wonderful too for that matter. In fact, I can't think of any set of fans that are wonderfuler than both Zombies and Celtic fans".

Strachan hinted at the attempts that had been made to keep him at Celtic Park. Brandishing an e-mail from Walter Smith, Strachan read aloud a statement in which the Grey Fox urged Strachan not to give into the Kestrel swigging, bigotted section of Celtic fans who had made his tenure so difficult.

Before boarding a plane for Teeside Airport, Strachan pledged that he would return to Glasgow in the near future. "Walter said that I am always welcome at his place".
    I always thought he went around with his eyes closed.

Default Re: Rangers fans "wonderful"- Strachan

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys Dont Cry View Post
    At a hastily arranged press conference at Glasgow Airport, departing Celtic manager Gordon Strachan outlined the reasons why he felt 'the time was right to move onto pastures new".

Strachan insisted that he had 'not been pushed' and felt certain that he still enojoyed the full support of the Celtic Board and fans. Looking pale and drawn, he said that the last four years had been 'truly wonderful'.

Speaking from the narrow confines of the John Smeaton executive lounge, Strachan spoke about his deep affection and love for the Celtic support.
    His greatest achivement had been emulating the legendary Jock Stein by winning three-in-a-row leagues, set against the 'absolute pain' of losing to Artmedia in a qualifying CL group match.

"Celtic supporters are wonderful, they really are. Zombies supporters are wonderful too for that matter. In fact, I can't think of any set of fans that are wonderfuler than both Zombies and Celtic fans".

Strachan hinted at the attempts that had been made to keep him at Celtic Park. Brandishing an e-mail from Walter Smith, Strachan read aloud a statement in which the Grey Fox urged Strachan not to give into the Kestrel swigging, bigotted section of Celtic fans who had made his tenure so difficult.

Before boarding a plane for Teeside Airport, Strachan pledged that he would return to Glasgow in the near future. "Walter said that I am always welcome at his place".
    I always thought he went around with his eyes closed.
    Thats not a real article, it's most likely from a Ranger's forum on the wind up.

complete bull shite article.

1. A press conferance wouldnt be organised at Glasgow International Airport for a football manager.

2. Why would he be at Glasgow International Airport before boarding a flight from "Teeside Airport"?.

3. Teeside Airport doesnt even exist anymore and hasent for over 3 years now.

4. The John Smeaton executive lounge? Been working at Glasgow International for some time now and never came accross this lounge...
    Last edited by Mr Discharge; 26-05-2009 at 03:38 AM.

Well then, don't I feel the git.

oh and another point....

4. John Smeaton executive lounge? LMAO hahahaha aye right very good. Such a lounge, like Teeside Airport doesnt exist.

Presente: ahora y siempre Diegan's Avatar

Plus, I've never seen the word "wonderfuler" ever used I think.

I hope this is fake!

'Wonderfuler' isn't a real word.

Definite fake.

Stupid huns. At least when we create fake stuff, like the Negri article, the words are real and it's plausible.

Nipples. They aren't good enough or nice enough to be called a tit.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi1888 View Post
    Stupid huns. At least when we create fake stuff, like the Negri article, the words are real and it's plausible.

Nipples. They aren't good enough or nice enough to be called a tit.

Hahahahah! ^^^^ Funny. I'll need to remember that one.

John Smeaton Executive Lounge