Thread: Very optimistic!

Default Very optimistic!

Is it just me or is everybody else looking forward to the new season,,no-one could have had us playing any worse than we have in the last 6 months,,,with the right appointment we should have the treble in the bag come may next year!!!

Default Re: Very optimistic!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheabhoy08 View Post
    Is it just me or is everybody else looking forward to the new season,,no-one could have had us playing any worse than we have in the last 6 months,,,with the right appointment we should have the treble in the bag come may next year!!!
    Yeah mate im actually looking forward now. I'll be very happy man if we get Coyle or Mogga

I would go crazy if i heard we got someone like McGhee or O'leary. I wouldnt be to mad on Levein its not thats he's a bad manager he just doesnt excite like the first two but i just have lost all faith and trust in the board
    Last edited by Buzzbhoy; 25-05-2009 at 08:33 PM.

Yeah, I'm excited now and think there will be an announcement on our new manager in a week or two.

Very, actually the excitement of a new manager has made me foget about losing the league.

Im excited about it all - the new manager, his signings and how we do in the Champions League. I seriously think we can get away wins and play better football with a new manager

I,m all excited about getting a new manager although I just hope the board do this properly and get the right man and players in.
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=46&dateline=125880819  1

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Very because there is potential for massive change and good players to come in.

Looking forward and really hope we get a decent manager in, but still a bit nervous that the board will go for the cheapest option and not the best option

Quote Originally Posted by HunSkelper View Post
    Very, actually the excitement of a new manager has made me foget about losing the league.
    Same slightly, I think it can only be a good thing, I am very confident about next season now and I think the title will be home by May at the latest

This has opened up so many new possiblities, in our minds anyway so I think people can start to think beyond the shite we have been subject to.

oh fuk aye m8! very optimistic.... but only if we get a decent manager and the funds to go with it... theres no point bringing in a saint o'neill type manager then telling him to get new players with 4-6mil..
    its really the board that i'm worried about, i think this season they have showed they are willing to risk the spl title in order to save a few pounds

Yep excited big changes this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by HunSkelper View Post
    Same mate. Hope it's a manager to get us playing good attacking football, like we should.

I'm excited too.

I think WGS has left at the right time, both for himself and the club.

I honestly cannot wait. Waiting these next couple of months is going to be absolute torture. I can't wait to see what the lads do next year or who the new manager is going to be at that!!

Yeah, exciting times ahead for sure, just get someone in quick, and give the guy at least 10 mill to spend, and whatever he gets from sales aswell.

Hopefully some of these prospects in the reserves are ready to step up, and a few EXPERIENCED players in, a manager who likes to play attacking football, and we'll be good to go.

Got to get him in ASAP though, only 10 weeks or so until the CL qualifiers.