Thread: Lawell and the Board

Default Lawell and the Board

Anyone feel that the news today has deflected from the Board and particularly Lawell's role in our collapse this season?

Default Re: Lawell and the Board

Yes, the role Lawell and the rest of the PLC has played in this should not be easily forgotten or dismissed.

His ball hair ahead of the huns policy, ie not spending in January, unforgivable.

Strachan was just a symtom of the disease if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Anyone feel that the news today has deflected from the Board and particularly Lawell's role in our collapse this season?

i think lawell and the board know exactly how much they and strachan fucked up this season.
    i also hope he knows he needs a quality manager and a few quality signings in order to boost season ticket saless.

It probably does deflect some attention. However it should, in the next few weeks, put him in the spotlight in terms of who we go for and whether or not (and it's clearly needed) money is made available to overhaul the team. With the players who will be leaving we are going to need 4-6 first team players coming in, who are better than what we have just now.

Am I hopeful that we'll be pleasantly surprised ? Highly unlikely.
    Last edited by Martin; 25-05-2009 at 06:42 PM.

i live in grangemouth ,but im from bo`ness

no! i think the board is going to get it big time very soon tbh!

and if they appoint a manager that doesnt please the fans then hell will break?
    god will have the final say,when your day of judgment comes!

Quote Originally Posted by alsybhoy View Post
    no! i think the board is going to get it big time very soon tbh!

and if they appoint a manager that doesnt please the fans then hell will break?
    I would agree alsy,and they deserve plenty.

Never been Stachan's biggest fan,but Lawell and the board left him out to dry in the summer and January.

Bringing that debt down was a great comfort yesterday watching them celebrate.The Board should be ashamed of themselves.

I could nearly guarantee that lawwell and his chronies will still get their big bonus, they're a bunch of lying pricks who only care about a balance sheet

I'm sick of hearing all their spin and propaghanda i dont believe anything that comes out of their mouths

All of this aswell, but i'd still rather see the war criminal be booted first

Quote Originally Posted by Prolific-Speaker View Post
    I think he's responsible for bringing all his ''New Labour'' spin to the club

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzbhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Prolific-Speaker View Post
    I think he's responsible for bringing all his ''New Labour'' spin to the club
    Agreed. The club has changed since he came on board. And if you think about John Reid, what he is, what he is is a professional liar. That's what he excelled at and that's what rose him through the ranks in politics - his ability to look down the lens and shamelessly lie.

If only the lying prick had been half as ruthless to Zombies as he was to innocent women in children in Iraq we'd have a treble

The board are to blame and will now pay the price or suffer a huge backlash from the fans whereas season ticket books and merchandise goes.

After listening to Real Radio tonight, Roughie who of course is WGS's mate said that he tried to bring in 5 players during the January Transfer Window to be told he couldn't. I think we could well guess a few of those also. With these additions, I have no doubt in my mind that we'd have won our 4th title in a row. Had my doubts after the window slammed shut also.