Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheers WGS and good luck

Default Cheers WGS and good luck

It was time for a change but he gave us some crackin memories cheers Gordon and all the best.

Default Re: Cheers WGS and good luck

Aye cheers we man .

Now beat it
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=46&dateline=125880819  1

All the best wee man, and thanks.

I'm sorry lads but I can't even bring myself to thank him.

I honestly believe that I could have managed Celtic to the first two titles when Zombies simply collapsed and endured the worst run in their entire history. Last year Zombies would have won the league were it not for the UEFA Cup. Even this year Zombies were on their knees, with an abysmal squad and other scandals to deal with. To have lost this league to them is humiliating imo.

The majority of his signings have been failures, the football has been dire, the tactics inept and we lack fight. He is the luckiest Celtic manager in history. Even during most of the huns 9IAR we had a better team then than we do now.

Finally, the way he has represented our club in his public conduct has been unfitting for the position.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post

I honestly believe that I could have managed Celtic to the first two titles when Zombies simply collapsed and endured the worst run in their entire history. Last year Zombies would have won the league were it not for the UEFA Cup. Even this year Zombies were on their knees, with an abysmal squad and other scandals to deal with. To have lost this league to them is humiliating imo.

The majority of his signings have been failures, the football has been dire, the tactics inept and we lack fight. He is the luckiest Celtic manager in history. Even during most of the huns 9IAR we had a better team then than we do now.

Finally, the way he has represented our club in his public conduct has been unfitting for the position.
    Hard to dissagree with any of that but i still wish him the best

Fantastic Expectations... Squire's Avatar

Got to agree with you Martin, i was always into thinking positive when he was still with us but looking back it's hard to argue with anything you say m8

He was at the helm when we got 3 in a row, fact. I thank him for that!

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

I really just have to agree with this, when ron atkinson says your too argumentative you know theres something wrong.

You're right that the football was shite, but the man's a natural comedian. He will be missed - if not as a manager, at least as a mascot.

Thank you for depressing me with your horrendous football, winning the league by default for 3 years......

Then throwing away the title to a team with the likes of David Weir, Kirk Broadfoot and Christian Dailly in it.

I just pity the fans of your next club.

all the best for the future though

Lubo #25

What he said! The wee ginger s hites luck ran out & we're the ones who have to cope with it (in work etc).
    Saying that its the dawning of a new era, lets look forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrod View Post
    It was time for a change but he gave us some crackin memories cheers Gordon and all the best.
    Here Here,now don't let the door skelp you on the arse on the way out!!!!

Don't get why he's even getting pelters on the way out,maybe it's that people have forgotten or are too young to remember that we would have given anything for a manager with his kind of record in the 90's.

It's time for a change but we've had some great times under his management and he brought in some great players in the guise of Brown, Boruc and Naka.

For the fans that are calling him a 'ginger shite' and giving criticism that is on par if not more than what we give to Zombies players, I pose this question, were you celebrating when we won our last three leagues? What about the last 16? 2-1? 3-2?

Quote Originally Posted by Bray Bhoy View Post
    Don't get why he's even getting pelters on the way out,maybe it's that people have forgotten or are too young to remember that we would have given anything for a manager with his kind of record in the 90's.

It's time for a change but we've had some great times under his management and he brought in some great players in the guise of Brown, Boruc and Naka.

For the fans that are calling him a 'ginger shite' and giving criticism that is on par if not more than what we give to Zombies players, I pose this question, were you celebrating when we won our last three leagues? What about the last 16? 2-1? 3-2?
    your living in the past pal,that was down to the last regime!

being a dangerous person i live in dangerville

mixed feelings for strachan

Thanks for 3IAR, a few cups and the CL memories. Appreciated. Smell ya later.
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=65&dateline=124621052  3

Ta, now fuck off.

alot of mixed feelings her, I never taken to the wee man from day 1 but im not going to slate him for what hes done. I do agree that it was time to go and i wasnt a fan of the football he played but i would like to thank him for the trophies he won us in his time as hoops boss, Thanks and all the best in the future gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bray Bhoy View Post
    We had a better team in the 90s than we do now.

Most of his signings have been abject failures for me mate.

Of course i was delighted, but WGS didn't win them. As far as I am concerned we won them despite him being manager - because no team mounted a serious challenge to us. I've got to be honest as well mate, reaching the last 16 isn't a big deal for me.