Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Nakamura appreciation thread

Default The Nakamura appreciation thread

For what looks to be Nakamura's last game, I think this man deserves a thread dedicated to himself. He has been a brilliant buy and scored some amazing goals. He has had his fair few of bad games but when he is on, boy is he on.

One of my favourite memory's of Naka would have to be this goal. I doubt many of you could forget!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJGts1M3rME

Will never forget this goal either, probably one of the best goals I have ever witnessed, just for the sheer quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkeUNsCbJ1g

And how could you forget this beauty!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzguu73M2_8

Overall, I think this man has been WGS finest signings (many of you would argue that but imo he has). All I can say is, we'll miss you Naka.

'Thing Inside So Strong Ryan 67's Avatar

Default Re: The Nakamura appreciation thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOjE...eature=related

That's another one of my favourite Naka moments. We'll definitely miss his creativity and compusure. He's been a great buy for the club and gave us so much great memories. Good luck Naka in wherever you decide to go next.

Jesus, how could I forget that one. Bloody brilliant goal, he will really be missed. As much as I don't want him to go, you do feel he was just about nearing the end. Hail hail Naka, modern day Celtic Legend.

Proud Strachanista Leone Japanmaniac's Avatar

My heart is on the verge of rupture, guys... I'm contemplating The guy has done so much for us... It's a tragedy that he'll leave.
    All hail the Sorcerer of Yokohama!!

Scored some vital and beautiful goals, even started to put some tackles and headers in at the end of the season which was nice to see. Will be missed.

My favourite player by a country mile, adore the wee guy. Head shoulders above his teammates in terms of creativity, technique and offering that little bit of magic. Will miss Naka big time.
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=65&dateline=124621052  3

If I could choose a father(and technically, I don't have one), it'd be Naka. he's a role model, just what a father should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Leone Japanmaniac View Post
    If I could choose a father(and technically, I don't have one), it'd be Naka. he's a role model, just what a father should be.
    You a fan of his then aye?

The greatest fan on Earth, aye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPELP...e=channel_page

from 3:00 in, sheer quality. His feet are just lightning quick, as is his brain. Best feet in Scotland for me. 5:05, he just owned Motherwell but that move was taking the pish, then look at his feet in the clip after that move. Unreal.

Anybody remember his skill at Rugby Park? He has his back to the Killie player, receives the ball, flicks it up over the guys head and skips by him.

Love him, brilliant player. Not just about FK's.

Jesus and I thought I liked him.

His contribution has been grossly over rated. I think his legend is more to do with the goals against Man U than anything else, and sadly that tells us more about how we see ourselves in relation to Man U that it does Naka.

If I could choose a father(and technically, I don't have one), it'd be Naka. he\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a role model, just what a father should be.
    Would you like to watch Naka banging your mum ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_a_life

He's been a great player for us, think he had a fairly shite season last year, was really impressed with him especially the last couple of months really seemed to dig deep for the team, his tackling and willingness to get stuck in was better than ever,

Its also really hard to create when theres nothing to create for it's near impossible when you have tranny and jan in front of you

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    His contribution has been grossly over rated. I think his legend is more to do with the goals against Man U than anything else, and sadly that tells us more about how we see ourselves in relation to Man U that it does Naka.
    One goal doesn't make a player. The fact that he has been able to produce the goods time and time again is a t estimate to the guy. Fair enough he can be a luxury type player at times but he has been vital for us the last couple of years.

Fantastic player, he'll be missed. It's just a pity he couldn't have been more consistent, there have been a few matches were he has almost been anonymous. Overall though, he has been a quality and key player to the squad. Thanks for the memories Naka!

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys Dont Cry View Post

One goal doesn't make a player.
    Tell that to those who have been blinded by the goals against Man U.

The fact that he has been able to produce the goods time and time again is a t estimate to the guy.
    Has he ?

Fair enough he can be a luxury type player at times but he has been vital for us the last couple of years.
    I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys Dont Cry View Post

One goal doesn't make a player.
    Tell that to those who have been blinded by the goals against Man U.

Goal against Zombies? Hat trick against St Mirren?

The fact that he has been able to produce the goods time and time again is a t estimate to the guy.
    Has he ?

Yes, he has.
    Fair enough he can be a luxury type player at times but he has been vital for us the last couple of years.
    I disagree.

Care to elaborate?

If I could choose a father(and technically, I don't have one), it'd be Naka. he\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s a role model, just what a father should be.
    Would you like to watch Naka banging your mum ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_a_life
    I was talking with alsybhoy about you, and this post is just a confirmation of my theories about you. Unfortunately, your time to gloat has come. The Sorcerer is gone. I bet you're very happy. Go on, get drunk, join the Orcs in the party...

If you've got time, watch the video I posted, then watch the other Nakamura videos from that guy on YT.

He's a quality player. He goes missing, that's his only fault.