Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Near Fight with Hun

being a dangerous person i live in dangerville

Default Near Fight with Hun

what happend the day

I headed out round about 6 oclock tae take the dugs out a walk down this field i always go to, the dugs are aff the leads as its a field, i was walking through a small part coverd with trees
    when my dog patrick sees another dug and runs, next thing i hear is a woman screaming as if being raped in the anus "help help get him aff him" i then hear battering and hitting noises, i run towards where its happenning when i see this fat ugly short baldy bastard in his late 40s (who i then noticed was also a hun due to his shit Zombies crest oan his snide jacket),
    my other dog samuel runs infront to see whats wrong with paddy as he is screaming as if injured, when this fat cunts ugly wife says" aw naw theirs another wan" (their dug was also a labrador) then i see this fat baldy prick attempt to kick sammys back legs away from him but misses ( sammy was just walking around doing nothing).
    i then shout to the fat cunt who obviously thought everything was good to attack as no owners of the dogs were in sight "what the fucks gone oan here", this fat hun cunt says "ye want tae get yer dugs under control" i say what the fuck you oan their aff the lead in the middle of a field as is every other cunts dug" i then say wit the fuck dae ye hink yer dain attacking somecunts dug?" he then says "yer dug wis attacking mine wit am a ment tae fucking dae (acting the bigman infront ae his horrid wife)" i say " here their no aggressive dugs i doubt they attacked yer dug (theirs was also a lab) it was probably just 2 dugs who dont know each other and have not taken to each other, yeve nae fucking right touching anycunt elses dug ya prick"
    his fat stoater of a wife starts with "aye but ye need tae get yer dug under control" i say to fat man "here baldy you need tae get yer wifes vocal chords under control" he replys acting the hardman infront of his fellow fatty wife "get yer fucking dug under control" i then say,
    "see you ya fat prick (grabbing my crotch and pointing to his face) suck this ya baldy bastard (this all takes place him standing a few feet away on top of a hill and me at the bottom".
    he comes oot wae" ahv git 2 sons yer age ye widnae say that tae them" i say " aw here we go the cowards favourite line av got this av got that ill fucking knock you and yer gayboy sons oot ya fat shitebag" he starts leanring i am growing impatient and starts backing off i stand my ground contemplating what to do with him i take a few steps back and then turn around.
    i notice him and his wife are walking the rest of the route, i decide i should teach this cunt a lesson by punching the fat cunt out and telling him " you ever touch ma dugs again yer fucking dead", i walked through the field and couldnt find him with the dogs by my side id had fucking enough of this prick, i could not locate him he must of bolted into a car or something.
    i was seriously contemplating his execution.

Default Re: Near Fight with Hun

Nice one mate
    http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq19/crinnigan/ajxbp1.png

We can't sing about Connolly,
    We can't sing about Sands,
    Celtic Football Club, is in the wrong hands!

""see you ya fat prick (grabbing my crotch and pointing to his face) suck this ya baldy bastard""

lmao, classic.

His dogs will just be pissed off he's not had time to pump them today.

Government (noun) Latin: Govern (control) Mente (mind) = Mind Control, Have a nice day.

Fuckin yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss

I,ve just booted hun face all over the street

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HkQvhoymTc

also good on ye mate

On the bus going to the game today, I'm up the back with a can, and just whistling "let the people sing" to myself, few tims on the bus as well, then this faggot in a pink T-shirt turns round and starts giving me verbal, telling me to shut the fuck up, I'm like, so i fucking will pal, im just minding my own business, so you fucking mind yours.

Next minute his transvestite of a burd starts giving it the big yin, and calling me a fenian prick, blah blah blah, anyways, fucking told the prick to mind his, or he was going to get a few rapid, cunt starts saying "your lucky theres weans on the bus, or your getting it" im like, get aff the bus then ya poof, i'll make an example of ye, fucking prick shat it.

Started singing BOTOB at the top of my voice, few tims joined in, cunt was well pissed off, GIRFUY!!!!
    Last edited by green_t; 25-05-2009 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Pants View Post

COME ON!!!!! FP

INTAE THESE FUCKING ARSEHOLES HAHAHAHAHAA

Quote Originally Posted by green_t View Post

COME ON!!!!! FP

yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss GT mate all joking aside my hoose is stinkin of hun blood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5_0iZQ-TuA

Quote Originally Posted by green_t View Post

COME ON!!!!! FP

yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss GT mate all joking aside my hoose is stinkin of hun blood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5_0iZQ-TuA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your a mad bastard, I need to keep my Heid down as well mate, read my post above, I hate these bastards right now, an im just drunk enough to do something stupid (but I wont), I just hate these fuckers so much right now,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoQBXgbVVT4

Up the 'RA

I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar

good on ye, up the ra

OP:

I like how you phonetically spell out your accent

being a dangerous person i live in dangerville

cheers lads

green t, that pink shirt cunt deserved a kick to the balls well done!

nice one

try living in a street full of them

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo View Post
    OP:

I like how you phonetically spell out your accent
    irvine welsh style

Nice one lads. Cunt next door to me was blasting the loyalist tunes all fucking night. He was having a party so I plugged my Ipod into my guitar amp and stuck it right next to the wall, put the volume on the amp up full and the volume on the Ipod up full and started blasting the rebel tunes.

That fucking showed him. Cunt's hoose must have been vibrating like fuck. His shitey music went off shortly after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Messi1888 View Post
    Nice one lads. Cunt next door to me was blasting the loyalist tunes all fucking night. He was having a party so I plugged my Ipod into my guitar amp and stuck it right next to the wall, put the volume on the amp up full and the volume on the Ipod up full and started blasting the rebel tunes.

That fucking showed him. Cunt's hoose must have been vibrating like fuck. His shitey music went off shortly after that.
    OWNED good work sir

Nice work Cullyhana Celt

'Thing Inside So Strong Ryan 67's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Messi1888 View Post

Brilliant !!!

"When you pull on that jersey you're not just playing for a football club, you're playing for a people and a cause"

God Bless Mr Celtic

Fucking legends, all three of you.