Thread: Memories

Default Memories

Okay, so overall season 08/09 will go down as a big dissapointment with lots of frustatrion but we have to remember the good times aswel, and c'mon there were plenty of them. You have to take the rough with the smooth, and in honesty i wouldn't have it any other way. Being a Celtic fan through and through makes you feel alive, and outcomes like today will just make winning the title next year all the more sweeter!

Winning the Cup at Hampden with the Irish bhoys sticking two by the huns in extra time was absolutely fantastic.

Skippy's turn and shot into the top corner at Mordor was immense. Remember Samaras scaring the shite outa Barry Bawbag when he faked thowing the ball at him? Haha that was sweet.

Oh and personally, heading over to Parkhead to see our biggest win of the season was brilliant. The Crosas goal of the season and a Nakamura hat-trick rounded of with a trade mark freekick.

Basically what i'm trying to say is, yeah absolutely gutted that we have lost our title, but i'm still proud to be a Tim whether we are Champions this year or not. We'll be back with a bang next season and i can't fucking wait already!

What's you guys best bits?

Hail Hail!
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=65&dateline=124621052  3

Default Re: Memories

For me personally it was McDonald scoring against Man united
    I'm raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis Trust. Any donations would be really sound and much appreciated!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/paulregan93

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Hopefully strachan getting sacked will be added to the list.

Also boozegate.

CIS Cup Final.

For me personaly, going away to Villareal. My first away European match, although we lost it was still worth every penny spend on the trip.

Skippys goal at Mordor takes some beating, hard to better beating them on their own patch!

G.B.N.L

'Thing Inside So Strong Ryan 67's Avatar

Beating the huns in the cup final was sweet as was beating them at ibrox.
    Apart from those, my favourite moment of the season was when we beat Kilmarnock 2-1 with Skippy scoring near the end of the game, I enjoyed that because 5 minutes after jumping around like mad at Rugby park we got the news that the huns got beat with a last minute I.C.T penalty.

Also I've enjoyed going to the away games, great craic, every single one of them.

"When you pull on that jersey you're not just playing for a football club, you're playing for a people and a cause"

God Bless Mr Celtic

Also, going into the last game of the season, with little hope, it gave me shivers hearing YNWA belted out a full volume as the game kicked off.

Then again after FT and a pretty dire performance and an ultimately frustating league campaign, you hear chorus' of "We love you Celtic, we do!". Pure pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Mac View Post
    Also, going into the last game of the season, with little hope, it gave me shivers hearing YNWA belted out a full volume as the game kicked off.
    Then again after FT and a pretty dire performance and an ultimately frustating league campaign, you hear chorus' of "We love you Celtic, we do!". Pure pride.
    That was good
    Even when the pa shut up we didn't

One of the best YNWA in a long time. Better than any Old F**m game this season anyway.

Brown and Caldwell living up to their potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Conorcfc View Post
    Skippys goal at Mordor takes some beating, hard to better beating them on their own patch!
    Hard to beat. Fucking went nuts and the celebration was brilliant too.

Funny of the season:

Skippy's goal for me against them at mordor

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys Dont Cry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Conorcfc View Post
    Hard to beat. Fucking went nuts and the celebration was brilliant too.

Funny of the season:

loved that .Also Crosas,s goal v St Mirren
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=46&dateline=125880819  1

I live for Glasgow Celtic clagan's Avatar

although it was only the diddy cup, beating the huns was superb. amazing atmosphere in the pub, lost my voice because i was singing soo much. and 2 irishmen scoring just made it even sweeter

Fantastic Expectations... Squire's Avatar

Wee Skippy's goal at castle greyskull was immense, goal of the season by a fuckin mile. Also McGeady and Brown in the cis cup final, especially McGeady getting his goal after a brilliant display ripping they cunts to shreds.