Thread: IF we win the title today

Default IF we win the title today

Do you think it will give you more satisfaction than last year?

I think ultimately yes, nothing can beat how I felt last year with the happenings of TB, etc but it was our title to lose on the last day. This time it's different and I couldn't imagine how shit the huns would feel if they lost it, would be my paradise

Come on bhoys, lets get this done.

i live in grangemouth ,but im from bo`ness

Default Re: IF we win the title today

thats a good question mate?

last years title win was so sweet it was fantastic and you know exactly what i mean?today? it will be sweet but not as sweet as last year for me anyway lol.
    god will have the final say,when your day of judgment comes!

Quote Originally Posted by alsybhoy View Post
    thats a good question mate?

last years title win was so sweet it was fantastic and you know exactly what i mean?today? it will be sweet but not as sweet as last year for me anyway lol.
    Yeah I feel the same. At least last year we played with a bit of nonce about us, in the closing games. This years performance have left a lot to be desired. If we win it, who gives a shit in the end I suppose!

J:

Damn tootin'. The current title always provides more satisfaction for me than the previous ones - a) becuase it's obviously fresh and b) because I have a shit memory anyway. Today is important - I'd much rather not be relying on the huns fucking up to get the title, but if needs must...

If we do win it, I'm looking forward to enjoying the look of devastation on the faces of huns everywhere - much more, even, than the phenomenon we call 'Christmas'.

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Aye because its 4 in a row instead of 3.

no, because last year we truly deserved it, and the bhoys made my heart swell with pride, they put their fucking heart and soul into it, and fought for their fans and for the title

when we win today, i will be delighted obviously, but it wont beat last year, i will be more relieved than proud if im honest.

i say that now, however later i will hugging anyone within reaching distance and proclaiming my love for celtic

Cheers Cashy!!!

Today it will just be a relief for me anyway. Nothing worse than a happy hun.

Government (noun) Latin: Govern (control) Mente (mind) = Mind Control, Have a nice day.

If we lost the title, I wouldn't feel as bad if the "they" where a good team but the fact is, they aren't! Makes it that little bit worse, all we can do is concentrate on our game and hope for the best. Hopefully someone up there can help us out, lets hope there's a few more twists and turns by the end of the day.

prayers to st jude people!!!!!!

Last years was sweet, no doubt about it, but there will be 60,000 reasons why this will be sweeter, it's on our own patch, and the huns will be as sick as parrots if they blow it, which just fills me with so much happiness

i bought every newspaper after we won the league last year just to see barry fergusons twisted wee face crying, it was sweet, i forgot how good that felt until now

mon the hoops!!!

Simply yes because we're right up against it while we were favourites last year.