Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Banned

Default Banned

Well there's me banned from TalkShitehole.

Not pissed that i can't go on anymore, the place is a skeleton, just pissed at how they treat non-mods. Getting moderated for what goes on outside of the site. Cunts. Got banned for 'talking about TC on B67'.

What's more is i think it must have been Hammer, someone i took for a good fella, he's the only one online just now must have read the thread and banned me.

Anyways, this is my watering hole from now on, hadn't said it before but TC and get to fuck. Them guys really know how to bastardize a decent forum. Besides it's only arseholes left over there ffs, all the good guys have joined here.
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=65&dateline=124621052  3

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Default Re: Banned

Fuckin wanks, i've been saying hammer is a wank for a while an and nobody agreed with me, looks like i was right.

At least you're here.

i live in grangemouth ,but im from bo`ness

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Mac View Post

Not pissed that i can't go on anymore, the place is a skeleton, just pissed at how they treat non-mods. Getting moderated for what goes on outside of the site. Cunts. Got banned for 'talking about TC on B67'.

What's more is i think it must have been Hammer, someone i took for a good fella, he's the only one online just now must have read the thread and banned me.

Anyways, this is my watering hole from now on, hadn't said it before but TC and get to fuck. Them guys really know how to bastardize a decent forum. Besides it's only arseholes left over there ffs, all the good guys have joined here.
    oi sir ! im still over there ya hound lol,gutted your binned mate.
    god will have the final say,when your day of judgment comes!

'Thing Inside So Strong Ryan 67's Avatar

"When you pull on that jersey you're not just playing for a football club, you're playing for a people and a cause"

God Bless Mr Celtic

Yeah, never mind, I don't think there's any part of TC which can measure up to anything on B67.

I think it would be a good idea for all the remaining TC members to ban Hammer to fuck. Dissapointed with that carryon.

I think it would be a good idea for all the remaining TC members to ban Hammer to fuck. Dissapointed with that carryon.
    They were banned last night but I think Euskadi wanted to see if we could all just get by without the petty bans and things, and wanted to give them a chance.

Looks like I'll be getting banned soon then, if they're consistent with their banning reasons.

Fuck it, I'll PM the admin on here and request a name change, just to make it as difficult as possible for the cunts.

Nobody quote this.

Quote Originally Posted by Biffy View Post
    They were banned last night but I think Euskadi wanted to see if we could all just get by without the petty bans and things, and wanted to give them a chance.
    Well looks like theyre taking advantage of that chance bigtime!

Yeah mate, we're looking into what you said.

Yeah mate, we're looking into what you said.
    Sound.

Too kind
    I'm raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis Trust. Any donations would be really sound and much appreciated!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/paulregan93

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Brightside View Post

Too kind
    Well now that you remind me there is the odd toerag... :p

Not pissed that i can't go on anymore, the place is a skeleton, just pissed at how they treat non-mods. Getting moderated for what goes on outside of the site. Cunts. Got banned for 'talking about TC on B67'.What's more is i think it must have been Hammer, someone i took for a good fella, he's the only one online just now must have read the thread and banned me.

By that logic half of the regualr posters on TC will be banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Brightside View Post

Not pissed that i can't go on anymore, the place is a skeleton, just pissed at how they treat non-mods. Getting moderated for what goes on outside of the site. Cunts. Got banned for 'talking about TC on B67'.What's more is i think it must have been Hammer, someone i took for a good fella, he's the only one online just now must have read the thread and banned me.

By that logic half of the regualr posters on TC will be banned
    Wouldn't put it past the power-crazed fucktards who get a kick out of having 'moderator' under their name!

For fuck sake, shocking from TC staff, some off them really are cunts now(not all), FEEL THE POWER.

'Thing Inside So Strong Ryan 67's Avatar

Are you gone for good Dusty ?

Last night I was banned for 1 month but I went on to check today and it's now a permanent ban !!

My ban expired today. Went to log back on for the first time. and saw that I'd been banned again, no reason given. Couldn't have broke a tc rule because I've not been on there, probably for joining here or sending the tc mods an invite to the B67 bebo page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan 67 View Post
    Are you gone for good Dusty ?

Last night I was banned for 1 month but I went on to check today and it's now a permanent ban !!
    2 months, they can go ahead and make mine too permanent though, i won't be going back mate.

Default Now perm'd on tc.

Was banned for a week for arguing in the GM against a mod.

Went to log in earlier today for the first time since I came back, saw that I had been banned again for a further week.

Tried to log in again there and got this:

--
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

--

Last edited by zmcfc; 23-05-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast