Thread: Bobo, finally gone?

Default Bobo, finally gone?

Celtic defender Bobo Balde is offered a trial at Birmingham City, who are also targeting Zombies pair Barry Ferguson and Kris Boyd. more...
    About fucking time, loved him in his day but the whole saga has made me lose a lot of respect for him. This should got a big sum of the wage bill.

I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

Default Re: Bobo, finally gone?

He must have something to say hence the Confidentiality clause in his contract, i don't fully blame him tbh.

He will be gone by the end of this season, wither he finds a new club or not.

Tad worried about that myself, heard he refused to sign it, no doubt to make more money from selling his story to the papers. Should never have been given a bumper contract in the first place.

I suppose, he had his contract and was well within his right to stay. My point is however, he had the opportunity numerous amount of times to play in the EPL and decided to stay where he wasn't getting a game.

That's true that, but he's even been asked to leave on occasions and it's clear to see that he values money over actual playing time. He's happy to rot away in the reserves and make more money than he would be by playing and making less. Doubt he'll re-establish himself again after he leaves.

MON gave him a ridiculous contract, a 5 year, 30 grand a week contract... shocking.

He's also just given a 5 year contract worth 80 grand a week to 31 year-old Emile Heskey.

MON is quite happy to give into player contract demands isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Biffy View Post
    MON gave him a ridiculous contract, a 5 year, 30 grand a week contract... shocking.

He's also just given a 5 year contract worth 80 grand a week to 31 year-old Emile Heskey.
    80k for a 5 goals a season predator

I think Baldels family are all settled in Glasgow and that is why he didnt want to upsticks and move. Understandable really. I dont think anyone can hold anything against Bobo taking is payments from Celtic. Lets be honest, if someone offered you 30,000 a month you would take it.

If anyone should be critasized for Bobo still being here on a big wage, it should be MON and the Board who offered him the contract.

For the amount of praise MON gets from Celtic supporters he did leave us in some state when he resigned. Despite the negatives, Strachan has done well to turn it around considering the money he's been issued with.

Now guys, the MON-strachan debate should be saved for another day, and mostly another thread.