Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: People we don't need!!!

  1. #1
    Sheabhoy08 Sheabhoy08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default People we don't need!!!

    As i am totally commited to this new site,I think as we all have valued views there will be members of other forums that will not be welcome on ours!!!
    1=Dempsey
    2=Horndog
    3=Quigley=sausage jockey to trevor

  2. #2
    woooooooo Hoopymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    I agree with the first one.


    But i like to look at the site as a fresh start for everyone bar a few.

  3. #3
    Funny how? Max Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    England

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheabhoy08 View Post
    As i am totally commited to this new site,I think as we all have valued views there will be members of other forums that will not be welcome on ours!!!
    1=Dempsey
    2=Horndog
    3=Quigley=sausage jockey to trevor
    I have to say mate, Quigley was very outspoken in the GM, in fact he made a big stir about Dempsey's new (and shite) GM rules.

    So I'd disagree with that mate.



  4. #4
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Do you honestly see Dempsey registering here
    If he did I'd have no problem with it though. It's not like he'd be made a mod lol

  5. #5
    McAlpine's Fusilier Dusty Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    An Dun, Eire

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Biffy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheabhoy08 View Post
    As i am totally commited to this new site,I think as we all have valued views there will be members of other forums that will not be welcome on ours!!!
    1=Dempsey
    2=Horndog
    3=Quigley=sausage jockey to trevor
    I have to say mate, Quigley was very outspoken in the GM, in fact he made a big stir about Dempsey's new, ridiculous GM rules.

    So I'd disagree with that mate.
    All things considered, Quigley is indeed a cunt.
    http://www.board67.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=65&dateline=124621052  3

  6. #6
    Sheabhoy08 Sheabhoy08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    was never in the gm mate but on the Artur Boruc thread he was very much in cahoots with the Dickster!!!!

  7. #7
    Sheabhoy08 Sheabhoy08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskal Herria View Post
    Do you honestly see Dempsey registering here
    If he did I'd have no problem with it though. It's not like he'd be made a mod lol
    Naw Euskadi,but just incase any of these laptop gangsters decide to pop in,,,they can fuck off!!!!!

  8. #8
    Outside The Box Cash67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Can't see Humpty Dumpsey resisting it for long.

  9. #9
    Funny how? Max Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    England

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheabhoy08 View Post
    was never in the gm mate but on the Artur Boruc thread he was very much in cahoots with the Dickster!!!!
    The funniest thing about the GM was, they brought in new rules (Thou Shalt not question our incompetent moderating) to cover up for themselves when they banned Martin for out-debating Dempsey. It was a bannable offence to question any moderating decisions.

    Then, we complained about paying a fiver for a "unmoderated forum where anything goes" as it was being turned into a moderated forum halfway through our subscription.

    Then TheBhoyMalone came out with this corker;

    The Gm is still unmoderated, until people cross certain boundaries
    That's like saying Murder isn't illegal, it only becomes illegal once you actually commit murder. What a ridiculous cover-up eh?

  10. #10
    woooooooo Hoopymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I do stuff. Mod stuff. Sometimes on fire.

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Now guy's lets not make this another anti tc thread, we have one big one for that.

  11. #11
    Sheabhoy08 Sheabhoy08's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Aye mate i actually made a mistake it was'nt wee Horndog i was meaning,it was someone with a simulur name!!!!

  12. #12
    Squirrel!!! angiebowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ayrshire

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    horndog has some serious issues with women


    Cheers Cashy!!!

  13. #13
    Adnimistrator Jupiter 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Success HQ

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Henke. Not too worried about him showing up though, he can't read. Unless he's here already!!?

  14. #14

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Mac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biffy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheabhoy08 View Post
    As i am totally commited to this new site,I think as we all have valued views there will be members of other forums that will not be welcome on ours!!!
    1=Dempsey
    2=Horndog
    3=Quigley=sausage jockey to trevor
    I have to say mate, Quigley was very outspoken in the GM, in fact he made a big stir about Dempsey's new, ridiculous GM rules.

    So I'd disagree with that mate.
    All things considered, Quigley is indeed a cunt.
    He's a better fan than me, and many others, because he has more faith in Lee Wilkie. Fact!

  15. #15
    oh fuck yer crown alsybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    i live in grangemouth ,but im from bo`ness

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    see i dont care who comes here from tc!

    why? this is a new forum a fresh start.and digging things up that went on in tc between members there is showing no respect! always show people respect no matter what happens on other forums.

    fuck you already have an asshole here already ...?













    the one and only alsbhoy:rofl::rofl::celticsign:
    god will have the final say,when your day of judgment comes!

  16. #16

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by alsybhoy View Post
    see i dont care who comes here from tc!

    why? this is a new forum a fresh start.and digging things up that went on in tc between members there is showing no respect! always show people respect no matter what happens on other forums.

    fuck you already have an asshole here already ...?













    the one and only alsbhoy:rofl::rofl::celticsign:
    I wanted to be the board asshhole !

  17. #17
    Adnimistrator Jupiter 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Success HQ

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alsybhoy View Post
    see i dont care who comes here from tc!

    why? this is a new forum a fresh start.and digging things up that went on in tc between members there is showing no respect! always show people respect no matter what happens on other forums.

    fuck you already have an asshole here already ...?













    the one and only alsbhoy:rofl::rofl::celticsign:
    I wanted to be the board asshhole !
    Me too.

  18. #18
    McAlpine's Fusilier Dusty Mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    An Dun, Eire

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    For pity's sake lock the doors before Jay gets in!

  19. #19
    Adnimistrator Jupiter 7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Success HQ

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Anybody invited Glagow Tim yet? Boy's class.

  20. #20
    Celtic Legend Mr Discharge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Las Americas

    Default Re: People we don't need!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter 7 View Post
    Anybody invited Glagow Tim yet? Boy's class.
    Sent him a PM yesterday. He said he will sign up

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •