Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup Final, Treble.

Default Scottish Cup Final, Treble.

Gordon

Lustig Ajer Boyata KT

Brown Ntcham

Forrest Rogic McGregor

Dembele

Moussa will play well and sign off with at least two goals. Reckon this will be a procession. Champions anointed with a flurry of goals to celebrate. Brendan's Celtic consistently turns up at Hampden.

Our team is pretty predictable. Bar Sinclair maybe coming in then it is easy to guess the team most weeks. Team definitely has to evolve and would like to see a different system used next season to make us more solid in midfield.

Default Re: Scottish Cup Final, Treble.

I think we will turn up and if we do, we win. Hopefully we won't get any serious injuries as they will undoubtedly go out to hurt some of our players and it will be praised by the moronic media as them trying to draw us into a physical battle. As opposed to their outrage when they beat the hun in the league cup semi.

If we get a decent ref performance then there is not much they will be able to do to stop us.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Most of me thinks we will smash them but on the other hand, they have given us tougher games this season than Aberdeen did last year, and they ran us pretty close in the final.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

mentioned this the other week, still surprised by it

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...-cup-1-4740527

Celtic reveal plans for open-top bus parade if they win cup
    Celtic have announced plans for an open-top bus parade in the event of them winning the Scottish Cup final. The Parkhead side face Motherwell at Hampden on Saturday. If they win, the parade will take place that evening. Celtic are aiming to become the first Scottish club to win back-to-back domestic trebles of league title, Scottish Cup and League Cup. The parade announcement is something of a surprise. Unlike other clubs, Celtic and Zombies have tended to shy away from open-top bus parades on police advice
    However, Celtic have published details of the proposed route in the event of a victory in the final. The procession would begin in the area around Dalmarnock Train Station at approximately 6:15pm, then travel along the Clyde Gateway, turn right on to London Road and then on to the Celtic Way. If the final goes to extra-time and penalties, the start time of the procession would be delayed. The club said in a statement: “Celtic Football Club is pleased today to outline its potential post-match plans for Saturday, providing important information to supporters, with the aim of assisting in planning.
    “While we realise this will be an extremely difficult match against Motherwell (who are also putting in place similar post-match plans) and it will be a major challenge for Celtic to win this trophy once again, it has been decided that in the event of Celtic being successful in the Scottish Cup final, the club will stage an open-top bus procession on Saturday evening.” Celtic were originally going to stage the parade on Sunday in conjunction with the Scott Brown Testimonial match against Republic of Ireland. However, it will now take place on the Saturday “following safety advice”.
    KT, "All I think about is Celtic"

The team in the OP is the starting line up.

What a finish!

Remember Keanu thought he was better than McGregor
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Was a superb piece of technique. He is becoming a big game player for us is McGregor.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Was a superb piece of technique. He is becoming a big game player for us is McGregor.
    That’s his off foot too

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    That’s his off foot too
    Yep but he is as close to a naturally 2 footed player as you can get. Dembele is also playing brilliantly here.

Quiet second half but easy enough win. History makers again.

Had Ntcham for last scorer at 8/1 can't believe I won as we dominated them.

DOUBLE TREBLE, INCREDIBLY

The unbeaten domestic run and double treble makes Brendan a sainted man. Lang may his lum reek.

McGregor is my POTY

Second goal was a beauty

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    Remember Keanu thought he was better than McGregor
    Keanu

I hope u hit a redner u tit

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    McGregor is my POTY
    Forrest first half of the season
    McGregor second half

Brown solid the whole year.

brilliant times, great atmosphere. Not intense but just one of they joyous ones and then the open top bus parade after it was mobbed as well. Looking forward till next season already.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    McGregor is my POTY
    He's a cracking wee player. This season alone he's played LB/LWB, beside Brown, the no 10 role and more recently he has been in Sinclairs position. He's did fairly well in all of them but personally I prefer him central.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Two great goals. Thought Dembele did well without scoring. Shite second half but come to expect it now. Don't think I'll ever forgive Rodgers for not bringing Roberts on at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    He's a cracking wee player. This season alone he's played LB/LWB, beside Brown, the no 10 role and more recently he has been in Sinclairs position. He's did fairly well in all of them but personally I prefer him central.
    His versatility is what makes him the player he is. Also bagged the two best goals of the season. A player with the sort of technique that Scotland doesn't produce often enough these days.