Thread: Motherwell, Scottish Cup Final: 19th May. Double Treble.

Default Motherwell, Scottish Cup Final: 19th May. Double Treble.

May as well make a thread for this now since it is the rest are dead rubbers.

No doubt we will change it up in the last three games and the likes of Edouard, Musonda, Griffiths and Roberts will get more game time but can't see any of them getting a game in the final. One thing we can say about Brendan is he is a loyal manager and over the course of a season goes to his tried and tested for big games.

Gordon

Lustig Boyata Ajer KT

Brown Ntcham

Forrest Rogic McGregor

Dembele

If they are all fit that is the team the manager will go with, and you can't really argue against it. Plenty off the bench should it be required. Think we will steamroller them, though.

6-0 with Dembele signing off with a hat-trick, and obligatory goals from Forrest, McGregor and a Tam Rogic screamer.

Default Re: Motherwell, Scottish Cup Final: 19th May. Double Treble.

That is our best team, though with the form Edouard is in either Dembele or Ed could start but if fit Dembele so he can be on hand for the pen kipre gives us, then you can sneer at Penbele Euskadi,(it is a clever nickname from yourperspective, did you make it up yourself? )
    Lofty, barring transfers/injuries I'm hoping that's the team that starts in CL qualifiers
    Last edited by jake10; 04-05-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    KT, "All I think about is Celtic"

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Nope seen it used quite a bit by folk who recognise the remarkable number of penalties he's scored
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    barring transfers/injuries I'm hoping that's the team that starts in CL qualifiers
    I don't see Dembele being here by July for the qualifiers. He wants to go so we would be wise to have a buyer lined up and to then move on Edouard straight away. Other than that, aye, would happily start the first qualifiers like so but for the play off I would hope to have in a new RB and maybe CB.