Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This season

Default Re: This season

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Stupid cunt, is that language you use when bullying weans, won't work with me, get back to being dissatisfied with our team
    Stupid cunt is the language I use when asking about you. If you’re referring to me being a teacher, I’m not anymore. And when I was I’m happy to say I never bullied anyone
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    I was talking about the fact we hadnít won more than 3 consecutive games and our top scorer has only 9spl goals. Those stats surprised me
    It's easy to pick stats to suit, how about we've still averaged 2 goals a game and lost only twice in the league and dembele was injured early season and has only kicked on recently
    KT, "All I think about is Celtic"

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    Stupid cunt is the language I use when asking about you. If you’re referring to me being a teacher, I’m not anymore. And when I was I’m happy to say I never bullied anyone
    And moaning cunt is what I use for idiots that complain about how we've not entertained them while being 1 game away from double treble, try to comprehend, before Brendan we'd won 4 trebles in over 120 years and we're close to 2 trebles in a row. Just rewatch the game and enjoy. And no luck no longer getting school holidays

It's easy to pick stats to suit, how about we've still averaged 2 goals a game and lost only twice in the league and dembele was injured early season and has only kicked on recently
    If you actually look at my original post I said how I was surprised by the stats I mentioned. We have been poor - in comparison - at times this season but those stats were a shock to me. I wasn’t using them to back anything up. That said some of our football this year has been boring and disappointing

And moaning cunt is what I use for idiots that complain about how we've not entertained them while being 1 game away from double treble, try to comprehend, before Brendan we'd won 4 trebles in over 120 years and we're close to 2 trebles in a row. Just rewatch the game and enjoy. And no luck no longer getting school holidays
    So people who pay to watch games are supposed to just take it because we are gonna win the treble again? Don’t get me wrong that’s a tremendous achievement and one I will savour. But I pay good money to come over form Ireland to games, if the football is shit I’m gonna say it

That said, there have been times this season when we have been brilliant

I'm not trying to be negative when saying this, just realistic. The fact we have won so few trebles in the past is a disappointing thing, but recently trebles were rightly expected.

Hibs, Hearts and Huns are all back up but defo still in recovery mode and even Dundee and Dundee utd are fucked.

tbh we have had a much easier ride than most former celtic sides
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

We’ve been below par all season tbh.

I think having no challenge of any note hurt us a little bit this season. There has been some poor performances and no-one can argue with that.. However, when we needed to, we upped our game. We need to do it once more next week and a treble will go down as a great season. It just shows how far we are ahead of everyone that some of our fans are not happy in some ways when we are one game from history.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

People seem to think that us winning a treble is a sufficient answer to complaints about the quality of football. Makes no sense,
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    People seem to think that us winning a treble is a sufficient answer to complaints about the quality of football. Makes no sense,
    as cb said our lack of opposition hurts us as we can win the league in 3rd gear, but winning the treble helps, some of us remember playing shite and winning nothing, with huns lording it over us, i've just drove up twice in 4 days and we didn't score in either game but we win the treble it'll be worthwhile
    My problems with the season were the way we folded away to zenit and our on going defensive issues
    Last edited by jake10; 14-05-2018 at 05:05 AM.

Yesterday's defeat gave the spastics something to cry about again.

Next week when we win the treble they will go silent again.

Best time supporting Celtic of my life. Another wonderful season. Pray we can continue this dominance next season. God Bless Brendan Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Yesterday's defeat gave the spastics something to cry about again.

Next week when we win the treble they will go silent again.

Best time supporting Celtic of my life. Another wonderful season. Pray we can continue this dominance next season. God Bless Brendan Rodgers.
    There's a new guy started in my work - total bigoted hun cunt, marches with the OO and stuff - and he's fucking livid this morning shouting about Celtic lying down to the sheep. I just pished myself laughing at him right in front of his coupon. Mentioned about them not winning at hibs and he's gone all mumbly and red with rage. It's fucking beautiful.

Fully agreed about this being right up there with the best time supporting Celtic. Previously it was the MON era but this is just so sweet and every single moment of it should be savoured.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    There's a new guy started in my work - total bigoted hun cunt, marches with the OO and stuff - and he's fucking livid this morning shouting about Celtic lying down to the sheep. I just pished myself laughing at him right in front of his coupon. Mentioned about them not winning at hibs and he's gone all mumbly and red with rage. It's fucking beautiful.

Fully agreed about this being right up there with the best time supporting Celtic. Previously it was the MON era but this is just so sweet and every single moment of it should be savoured.
    Aye, this has eclipsed the MON era for me. Until Brendan the club had own three trebles and now we are on the cusp of three. Any Celtic fan who wants to moan about that isn't worth discussing.

The Huns tears just make everything that bit sweeter. Neil Lennon taunting them for finishing third!

Aye, this has eclipsed the MON era for me. Until Brendan the club had own three trebles and now we are on the cusp of three. Any Celtic fan who wants to moan about that isn't worth discussing.

The Huns tears just make everything that bit sweeter. Neil Lennon taunting them for finishing third!
    The humiliation is funnier, it's a better era for those types of reasons but in terms of overall quality of the team, no chance. To say this eclipses the MON era is mental. European final, beating teams like Juventus, Barcelona, Stuttgart, Liverpool. One of the best home records in Europe at the time.

Sorry, but they big European moments always beat winning a shitey league cup or whatever to make it a treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    The humiliation is funnier, it's a better era for those types of reasons but in terms of overall quality of the team, no chance. To say this eclipses the MON era is mental. European final, beating teams like Juventus, Barcelona, Stuttgart, Liverpool. One of the best home records in Europe at the time.

Sorry, but they big European moments always beat winning a shitey league cup or whatever to make it a treble.
    For you, maybe. This is the best time in my life as a Celtic fan, absolutely no doubts about it.

For you, maybe. This is the best time in my life as a Celtic fan, absolutely no doubts about it.
    I'm not denying it's domestically our most dominant time in modern years, Just pointing out that it's not just been because of our squad quality.

there have been many other factors outwith us just being the best team that have helped result in things being a bit easier for us, not our fault but it still plays a part.

The O'Neill era squad would hammer out team imo, cunts like Lubo, Larsson, Sutton up against Boyata lol. Even Agathe would make Tierney earn his money. Petrov, Lambert etc were all as good technically as McGregor or Ntcham but they were also much more physical.

would Dembele out muscle Mjallby or Bobo Balde? lol

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Our squad quality is good, as seen last season and at times this season. My only complaint is our tactics, selections and and how we have played for most of it

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I'm not denying it's domestically our most dominant time in modern years, Just pointing out that it's not just been because of our squad quality.

there have been many other factors outwith us just being the best team that have helped result in things being a bit easier for us, not our fault but it still plays a part.

The O'Neill era squad would hammer out team imo, cunts like Lubo, Larsson, Sutton up against Boyata lol. Even Agathe would make Tierney earn his money. Petrov, Lambert etc were all as good technically as McGregor or Ntcham but they were also much more physical.

would Dembele out muscle Mjallby or Bobo Balde? lol
    This team would give MON's team big bother on the flanks. Hard to pick a winner really. MON side probably because Henrik.

If we continue to progress the way we have we will get last 16 football. CL record is 4th in 2016/17 and 3rd in 2017/8 so you have to figure 2018/19 will be 2cnd.

Whatever the case may be I reckon we have gotten better in Europe. With some big money spent on the defence we will be better equipped next season, and probably won't get a group of death, like we have in the last two. Defence is where I would push all our funds this close season. We have to replace guys going out, like Moussa and Armstrong, but a new CB, RB and GK should be priority.