Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Huns (h) Title Party, 11 games undefeated. 7-in-a-row.

Default Re: Huns (h) Title Party, 11 games undefeated. 7-in-a-row.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Really think this will ruin them going into the last few games and they will slide down the table. Sadly they will still get Europe. Us getting the treble means the fourth team gets Europa football.
    Why I was hoping Kilmarnock would push them into 5th, though would be tempting to see them progres again
    KT, "All I think about is Celtic"

Really think this will ruin them going into the last few games and they will slide down the table. Sadly they will still get Europe. Us getting the treble means the fourth team gets Europa football.
    I want them to get another bash at the EL next season just so we can get more lols at them try to qualify

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Can anyone remember any controversial decisions yesterday? I think it's extremely telling that almost all the games we have won against them have been largely free of incident. In fact the last really bad call that was made in this fixture was Hill being allowed wipe Griffiths out, and lo and behold it rescued a draw for them.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Can anyone remember any controversial decisions yesterday? I think it's extremely telling that almost all the games we have won against them have been largely free of incident. In fact the last really bad call that was made in this fixture was Hill being allowed wipe Griffiths out, and lo and behold it rescued a draw for them.
    Decision not to arrest and imprison Tom Rogic was a disgrace according to Hun Media.

lol do you mean Lustig or did something happen with Tam Zidane too?

lol do you mean Lustig or did something happen with Tam Zidane too?
    Aye, PC Lustig. I just have big sexy Tam constantly on my mind to be honest. Scored every game he has played against them this season.

Ntcam yesterday: https://twitter.com/Hoidy/status/991026505693171713 He is going to go very far in the game. Patchy first six months but he has settled down and looks rolls royce.

Could see he was a class act from day 1 tbh. Was excellent in some of the CL qualifiers too. Reminds of Wanyama or VVD when he's at his best, in how he's such a class apart.

Could see he was a class act from day 1 tbh. Was excellent in some of the CL qualifiers too. Reminds of Wanyama or VVD when he's at his best, in how he's such a class apart.
    I didn't see it until the second half of the season. Think he has played within himself at times and struggled to cope with the demands of Celtic.

Still taking it all in to be honest. Celtic Da stuff, but those of us who were around in the 90s appreciate all this a bit more. Was unthinkable then we would have this sort of domination. Younger Tims grew up with Larsson and MON and have no recollection of Biggins or Macari.

Saying that even our darkest days were nowhere near their depths so the comparisons to the 90s are redundant. They will get better but they've now been damaged irreparably and will never be our equal again. Next season should take the wind right out them. Us getting to 50 titles and one within 9-in-a-row will be too much for them to handle and the Moonbeams will become less palatable and ST sales will begin to dwindle.

Just re-watched the game, we started on fire and they were shite, commentator after the 5th goal, "huns are absolutely nowhere, it is complete and utter humiliation", followed by us singing, "so fuckin easy ..." brilliant day

We switched from CelticTV to Sky at halftime and they were getting tore into them even more than our bhoys

Still taking it all in to be honest. Celtic Da stuff, but those of us who were around in the 90s appreciate all this a bit more. Was unthinkable then we would have this sort of domination. Younger Tims grew up with Larsson and MON and have no recollection of Biggins or Macari.

Saying that even our darkest days were nowhere near their depths so the comparisons to the 90s are redundant. They will get better but they've now been damaged irreparably and will never be our equal again. Next season should take the wind right out them. Us getting to 50 titles and one within 9-in-a-row will be too much for them to handle and the Moonbeams will become less palatable and ST sales will begin to dwindle.
    can't wait for the day their section at Parkhead is as empty at the start of a game as it was at the end, their grandkids will support Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    can't wait for the day their section at Parkhead is as empty at the start of a game as it was at the end, their grandkids will support Celtic
    It's going to take longer than we first believed.

For now they are all about stopping ten-in-a-row. Once we do that we will be on 52 titles so they will move onto the 54 titles thing. If we get to 55 before them then that will destroy them completely. I reckon ST sales will dwindle after we get the 10 but once we get to 55 ahead of them they will be destroyed. 20/30,000 on matchdays and living off the odd cup win and being a sort of niche club for far-right loonies.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234