Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huns (h) Title Party, 11 games undefeated. 7-in-a-row.

Default Huns (h) Title Party, 11 games undefeated. 7-in-a-row.

Gordon

Lustig Ajer Boyata KT

Ntcham Rogic Brown

Forrest Dembele McGregor

Crush them. This is the one to really stamp them into the ground and set them back a few years. We take another few goals off them and it fucks them up for going into their last three games against Killie, Aberdeen and Hibs.

Plenty on the bench again but our main men this season, Rogic, Brown and Dembele, have stood up when it mattered so we probably won't need them.

3-0. Dembele to sign off with another hat trick and cement his name in history. He already has the all time best goals to game ratio in OF fixtures. Celtic are also within four games of being ahead of the Huns in the all time head-to-head records.

Default Re: Huns (h) Title Party, 11 games undefeated. 7-in-a-row.

Considered Sinclair or Roberts in for Forrest but don't think he will.

I'm a bit surprised that Roberts hasn't had more starts since his return from injury and it seems that these next few weeks and subs appearances will be the last we see of him. I would also start Sinclair as I don't think he's been as bad as some make out and there is little doubt that him and Dembele work well together.

Would like to crush them again mainly for a laugh but as long as we win and get the title then that will do.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Line up doesn't matter as we've picked shiters and still beaten them plenty now.

4-0 Dembele hattrick, all penalties, and a Rogic screamer
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Their keeper is out for this one apparently. Alves and McCrorie are out too so looks like Martin and Cardoso will be their CBs.

They would have been praying that we won at the weekend not only for Hibs to drop points but also so it meant this weekend was a dead rubber for us. That we now have the incentive to win the league against them means we will not be complacent. We score early and we could get the 7 or 8 goal tonking we have all been chasing the past two years.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    I would also start Sinclair as I don't think he's been as bad as some make out and there is little doubt that him and Dembele work well together.
    This has been a big thing for us this season. Those two gelled really well and most of our play came down the left flank. Changing to the back three killed it.

He will start McGregor so we will only play one winger. I'd maybe drop Forrest and start with Sinclair on the left and McGregor on the right. They won't expect it. Jamesy has had a great season but he has played they cunts 20 odd times now and not scored.

Crush them, like the sound of that

19 years ago they done their huddle on our park after winning the league. They were dominating us at the time and rubbing our noses in it but they couldn't have imagined the seismic shift that was about to occur on Scottish football. We've won 13 leagues since then and show no signs of slowing down. Fucking bury them Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    19 years ago they done their huddle on our park after winning the league. They were dominating us at the time and rubbing our noses in it but they couldn't have imagined the seismic shift that was about to occur on Scottish football. We've won 13 leagues since then and show no signs of slowing down. Fucking bury them Celtic.
    Permanently.

Lustig injured and Armstrong to play RB/RWB on Sunday apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Lustig injured and Armstrong to play RB/RWB on Sunday apparently
    One of his best games for us last season was at RB. Not that I would want him there.

Armstrong was training at RB but doesn't necessarily mean he will play there at weekend.

Whatever we do I am praying we don't revert back to the back three.

Hendry is probably who I would be inclined to start with at RB but Armstrong would be be fine there too, or maybe even Jamesy with Paddy in front of him.

Not really something that should effect the outcome, though. I've been nervous in every other game against them this season, bar this one. Got the feel of the 5-1 at Ibrox last season.

Celtic are winning this game and the only question is by how many.

Murty will be out the door by Monday.

Rumours are they are in talks with Steven Gerrard about the managers role. That'll really fill Murty with confidence for the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Rumours are they are in talks with Steven Gerrard about the managers role. That'll really fill Murty with confidence for the weekend
    Shat it from the mk dons job last year I think it was. Would be a good move for him, another disaster for the huns though , the banter years roll on

just what the huns need, another inexperienced Celtic supporting coach
    KT, "All I think about is Celtic"

The Gerrard chat is just more bullshit from King to attempt to sell more season tickets, it's just all bollocks.

Can you imagine if he did sign and the rage from the huns given how pally he'd be with Rodgers, especially at the end of games where we skelp them? They done their nut at Murty because he shook his hand after one ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    The Gerrard chat is just more bullshit from King to attempt to sell more season tickets, it's just all bollocks.
    Aye, this. Plus Davie King was down watching Liverpool midweek. Journalist who broke the story, Andy Devlin, is a total mongo Level 5 placeman. Neil Warnock or someone shit like that will get the job. They are signing Allan McGregor, aged 36, as their marquee this summer. Another canter next season.

Doesn't help that football fans are dribbling retards who think bookmaker's market on next manager is the gospel

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Aye, this. Plus Davie King was down watching Liverpool midweek. Journalist who broke the story, Andy Devlin, is a total mongo Level 5 placeman. Neil Warnock or someone shit like that will get the job. They are signing Allan McGregor, aged 36, as their marquee this summer. Another canter next season.
    I heard James mcarthur and Scot arfield Must have that morelos yen spent already

6-1 (@80/1) on Sunday, lump on bhoys n ghirls and lofty.

Reakon parkhead will/should go nuts when morelos scores humiliate the cunt even more.

Did I hear 'Bruno' chants at hampden wen alves was coming back on after faking his injury.. .
    Last edited by Keano_7; 26-04-2018 at 05:02 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast