Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Post split fixtures

  1. #21
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Post split fixtures

    Yeah the Huns have to win regardless, although I would imagine they will at home against Hearts. Although if we drew and they didnt win, Aberdeen would still be in the running provided they beat Killie... that would still allow us to win it against Zombies
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  2. #22

    Default Re: Post split fixtures

    just let hibs do us, fuck it
    Has anyone seen my facts??

    Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Post split fixtures

    However it goes our players are not going to be as up for any other league game in the run in than the Hun game. That doesn't augur well for them. At least one out of Hibs, Killie and Aberdeen will give the Huns a good run for second, and possibly third.

    Last time we pumped them they slumped for three games. Another doing this weekend and they might just do the same. Even an optimist would worry for them.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Post split fixtures

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    How'd that go m8?
    I'm obviously not paying enough to my sources

  5. #25

    Default Re: Post split fixtures

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    However it goes our players are not going to be as up for any other league game in the run in than the Hun game. That doesn't augur well for them. At least one out of Hibs, Killie and Aberdeen will give the Huns a good run for second, and possibly third.

    Last time we pumped them they slumped for three games. Another doing this weekend and they might just do the same. Even an optimist would worry for them.
    I'm optimistic the huns will finish 5th and no progres to europe, after a late run by Kilmarnock

  6. #26
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Post split fixtures

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    just let hibs do us, fuck it
    They can't really avoid the party unless they stay away altogether

    Is the guard of honour for the champions mandatory or optional?

  7. #27
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Post split fixtures

    Hibs never gave them one when they won the Championship remember

  8. #28
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Post split fixtures

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Hibs never gave them one when they won the Championship remember
    Can't say I noticed lol. That's the championship though, surely the SPL should set a standard to follow follow.

    Anyway fuck this, almost forgot we have a cup to kick them out of on Sunday. Was this just me? Lol

  9. #29

    Default Re: Post split fixtures

    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Hibs never gave them one when they won the Championship remember
    tell them if they give us a guard of honour we will wear a poppy next time and double their pittance of a donation to help for zeroes

  10. #30

    Default Re: Post split fixtures

    Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Can't say I noticed lol. That's the championship though, surely the SPL should set a standard to follow follow.

    Anyway fuck this, almost forgot we have a cup to kick them out of on Sunday. Was this just me? Lol
    Aye, I've been salivating about the extra beer time with a 2.15pm KO for weeks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •