Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post split fixtures

Default Post split fixtures

Unlike lofty I have extensive contacts at sfa, SPFL, Nato etc so we will play hearts,sheep,hibs, huns and Kilmarnock in that order.

Default Re: Post split fixtures

the record

Urgent talks to thrash out the rest of this season’s top-flight fixtures have reached an impasse.

League bosses had been expected to present fans with a full post-split schedule as early as yesterday morning after the weekend’s action confirmed the final standings in both halves of the table.

But Record Sport understands last night there was still no sign of an agreement being reached despite ongoing three-way discussions between the SPFL, police and broadcasters.

But it is now almost certain supporters will be kept waiting for at least another 24 hours – with red-faced officials facing the possibility that nothing will be announced until Thursday or even Friday.

their incompetence knows no bounds, first games are next week, seen a few places huns game could be 2nd fixture, can't see it with our recent draws another onein our first game would make huns game a fuckin party to win the title
    Last edited by jake10; 10-04-2018 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    the record

Urgent talks to thrash out the rest of this season’s top-flight fixtures have reached an impasse.

League bosses had been expected to present fans with a full post-split schedule as early as yesterday morning after the weekend’s action confirmed the final standings in both halves of the table.

But Record Sport understands last night there was still no sign of an agreement being reached despite ongoing three-way discussions between the SPFL, police and broadcasters.

But it is now almost certain supporters will be kept waiting for at least another 24 hours – with red-faced officials facing the possibility that nothing will be announced until Thursday or even Friday.

their incompetence knows no bounds, first games are next week, seen a few places huns game could be 2nd fixture, can't see it with our recent draws another onein our first game would make huns game a fuckin party to win the title
    It is absolutely embarrassing that they haven't sorted this out yet, especially given that the only reason they're dilly dallying about it is down to not wanting us to win the league v the huns at home. A fucking embarrassment and all just because the huns can't be trusted not to riot.

Still not been released?
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    Still not been released?
    No, there's discussions going on between SPFL, sky and police or both sky and police are telling spfl they want different dates for huns game and spfl are hiding in a cupboard

They're using the excuse that there will be trouble if we win the league against them and use the game in 99 as an example. What they fail to mention of course is that that day, we were "treated" to one of the most blatant cheating performances by Dallas and thats what enraged our fans the most. We had no chance of the league yet that little cunt was a disgrace. Afterwards, Celtic hired a behavioural expert to analyse the little fuckers performance and it was found that he had favoured them. They used body language and the like as evidence. Outcome? We were paranoid Tims and it evens itself out etc.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Why are they using 1999 to justify it, when we played them in a potential decider much more recently than that which was also a controversial affair (3 players sent off + Lennon and a penalty awarded). That passed without major incident as far as I'm aware?

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Afterwards, Celtic hired a behavioural expert to analyse the little fuckers performance and it was found that he had favoured them. They used body language and the like as evidence. Outcome? We were paranoid Tims and it evens itself out etc.
    I thought it found the opposite
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Why are they using 1999 to justify it, when we played them in a potential decider much more recently than that which was also a controversial affair (3 players sent off + Lennon and a penalty awarded). That passed without major incident as far as I'm aware?

I thought it found the opposite
    Not that I remember. It was found that he favoured them and was too friendly with some of them. Admittedly I don't recall it all but there was a bit about him patting them on the back and in the experts opinion, he either deliberately or subconsciously was in their favour. It was a while ago but I'm sure it found what we suspected. I may be wrong though

Here's a link to an article that doesn't say but suggests that we were "right".

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/1...erous_example/

I'm sure under Lennon we had a chance to win the league at Ibrox. Think it was the season they went bust. We got beat anyway and blew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    I'm sure under Lennon we had a chance to win the league at Ibrox. Think it was the season they went bust. We got beat anyway and blew it.
    Was that the game we had two sent off?

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    Was that the game we had two sent off?
    It was and they got a dodgy penalty for one of them as well. The reason it wasn't avoided was because it was before the split and there was nothing they could do about it really. The first sending off was Cha for putting his arm on the shoulder of some hun 20 yards from goal. Wallace I think it was. Even the commentator sounded amazed iirc that a red was shown.

It's the game I just mentioned you mad eejits

It's the game I just mentioned you mad eejits
    I seen 1999 and skim read the rest. Sorry, champ.

I don't remember them getting a penalty. We did get one though and Bocanegra got sent off for it, but it was only when the damage was done.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Unlike lofty I have extensive contacts at sfa, SPFL, Nato etc so we will play hearts,sheep,hibs, huns and Kilmarnock in that order.
    How'd that go m8?

Play for a draw against hibs and still win the league against that mob on the 29th

I don't remember them getting a penalty. We did get one though and Bocanegra got sent off for it, but it was only when the damage was done.
    And then they shat it when it went 3-2 with a minute to go, there masn't much injury time played iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Play for a draw against hibs and still win the league against that mob on the 29th
    We could actually win it on the Saturday if they draw?