Thread: Edouard

Default Edouard

the record

Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers reveals he wants Odsonne Edouard to stay at Hoops

Brendan Rodgers has revealed he wants to keep Odsonne Edouard at Celtic but says a clear-cut deal HASN’T been agreed with PSG yet.

The French ace is on loan until the summer and the Hoops have an option of making it permanent.

Edouard, 20, is believed to be valued at close to £7million by PSG.

And Rodgers said: “Odsonne is a very good talent and is only going to get better. But we have to respect his club, he’s a signed player for PSG.

“They might have other plans for him so that’s something we’ll speak about. According to people in Paris they’ve seen him become a man at Celtic, in terms of how he’s developed physically and playing for a big club.

“He’s a talent. One of my strengths as a manager is spotting talent in young players and he’s one of the best I’ve worked with.

“There’s so much growth left in Odsonne. So I’ve totally made my mind up on him – but he’s PSG’s player. There’s an option there for us but the numbers being reported are wide of the mark.

“It’s a private matter between the clubs. There are other bits around any potential deal which will need clarifying. But it’s one that’s doable for us.”

other plans? have we a signing option or not? rest of article sounds like we want him but at a lawwell bargain price, probably with a sell on clause

Default Re: Edouard

Just read this in the mail

Celtic agreed a fee with the French champions last August but, as the Parkhead boss admits, PSG retain a right to veto the transfer.

What's the point of agreeing a fee if the transfer can be vetoed?

Default Re: Edouard

Fuck knows wit thats all about, doubt PSG would want to keep him anyway when they know he won't get in their team.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.