Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: charlie Musonda??

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Re: charlie Musonda??

You just compared a midfielder getting an assist with a defender scoring a goal
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    You just compared a midfielder getting an assist with a defender scoring a goal
    You know exactly what I was saying, so if you are going to be a wank, fuck off and do it somewhere else.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

the record

Musonda has on been on the fringes after signing an 18-month loan deal from Chelsea .

At 21 he is looking to enhance his development and Rodgers believes he is a sparkling asset.

Musonda has only made one start and three sub appearances but Rodgers says the kid is satisfied to bide his time and bed into the scene before really looking to shine next term.

He said: “It’s a different type of
 loan for Charly compared to
when he went to Spain and had to succeed straight away. Here he has 18 months to settle in, find the
way of working and realising the pressures of a big club.

“But he’s enjoying every minute of it and he knows that over time here that he will get an opportunity to show it in training where he works well and then in the games. It’s just time, that’s all.

“All players want to play but he’s no different to Patrick Roberts or some of the others. They have a respect for where they are and what the team is doing. They respect that you can only pick 11 players.

“He’s absolutely fine. He’s here for the 18 months and by the end of that he knows he is going to be a better player.

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    the record

Musonda has on been on the fringes after signing an 18-month loan deal from Chelsea .

At 21 he is looking to enhance his development and Rodgers believes he is a sparkling asset.

Musonda has only made one start and three sub appearances but Rodgers says the kid is satisfied to bide his time and bed into the scene before really looking to shine next term.

He said: “It’s a different type of
 loan for Charly compared to
when he went to Spain and had to succeed straight away. Here he has 18 months to settle in, find the
way of working and realising the pressures of a big club.

“But he’s enjoying every minute of it and he knows that over time here that he will get an opportunity to show it in training where he works well and then in the games. It’s just time, that’s all.

“All players want to play but he’s no different to Patrick Roberts or some of the others. They have a respect for where they are and what the team is doing. They respect that you can only pick 11 players.

“He’s absolutely fine. He’s here for the 18 months and by the end of that he knows he is going to be a better player.
    See this pish he's talking about Commper in that interview? 'He's not going to get a chance the now but he's really good with the young guys in training'

He said the guy was being brought in specifically for the champions league but yet continually leaves him out in place of that bombscare Boyata. Why not put him in alongside Ajer to get him ready for the next set of qualifiers we need to go through?