Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Huns (SF) 15th April

Default Re: Huns (SF) 15th April

Not really sure but when i first followed some links and found this site I asked the question and unleashed a shit storm on my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanny Bogus View Post
    Not really sure but when i first followed some links and found this site I asked the question and unleashed a shit storm on my head.
    Lol what? you got some royal bloodline or something? :p
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

No but my ancestor was a mason but was sentenced to death for being involved with Robert Emmet who was a relative of his. The masonic part did not go over well and I have since learned a lot about the whole situation and how I could have been more sensitive when asking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanny Bogus View Post
    No but my ancestor was a mason but was sentenced to death for being involved with Robert Emmet who was a relative of his. The masonic part did not go over well and I have since learned a lot about the whole situation and how I could have been more sensitive when asking around.
    that's quite interesting. Liking it.

I think someone in my family done one and found out we were related to Ned Kelly the mad Australian mad man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    I'm almost expecting another one of us sent off early in the first half.
    Brotherhood tried that v Aberdeen and huns, didn't work

Mcculloch

"I think there is a case for going with Miller and Morelos this weekend, the failed Kilmarnock boss stated.
    On an occasion like this, you need to use your experience and there is nobody more experienced than Kenny Miller.

They're getting desperate to want that old cunt to play

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Mcculloch

"I think there is a case for going with Miller and Morelos this weekend,” the failed Kilmarnock boss stated.
    On an occasion like this, you need to use your experience and there is nobody more experienced than Kenny Miller.

They're getting desperate to want that old cunt to play
    That wee rat has actually got a good scoring record against us. Approx 1 in 2 he scores which is by far their best bet. He's still shite though.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Bain
    Henry Jozo Ajer Tierney
    Roberts Brown Armstrong Sinclair
    Griffiths Dembele
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    That wee rat has actually got a good scoring record against us. Approx 1 in 2 he scores which is by far their best bet. He's still shite though.
    Logically he should get nowhere near us but he gives me an irrational fear. Put it this way if the game is tight going into the last ten he is the last rat faced bastard I would want to see warming up.

Logically he should get nowhere near us but he gives me an irrational fear. Put it this way if the game is tight going into the last ten he is the last rat faced bastard I would want to see warming up.
    True in the past but he's 40 fuckin years old, if our defence can't, wait you've got me slightly concerned now

As much as I hate the wee prick personally. He actually got better with age. He is still in some serious shape for his age and is a much better player than he gets credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    As much as I hate the wee prick personally. He actually got better with age. He is still in some serious shape for his age and is a much better player than he gets credit for.
    I despise the bastard but he has had a more than good career for a Scottish player. He has far more chance of scoring than Morelos.

Gordon

Lustig Ajer Hendry KT

Brown Ntcham

Forrest Rogic Sinclair

Dembele

Only thing I considered changing was Armstrong for Rogic just because I think these cunts will swamp the midfield. Even though Murty is a simpleton he must realise that is their only chance. Still don't think they could contain us, though.

Griffiths, Roberts, Eduoard and Armstrong offer the sort of attacking threat they could only dream about. Unless we see another sending off, or Boyata chucking goals away, we will win this one easily.

They'll improve eventually but this is another chance to do a real job on them and score a barrowload.
    Still sure this is the right team.

Could handle Forrest/Roberts or Rogic/Armstrong.

If even close at the hour mark bring on Griffiths or Eduoard for Sinclair. Fancy him to turn it on, though.

Forrest still hasn't scored against them and must feel he's due one.

In fact just thinking about it, here are the current players who have:

Griffiths
    Dembele
    Edouard
    McGregor
    Rogic
    Armstrong
    Sinclair
    Brown
    Lustig
    Boyata
    Sviatchenko

Of players who ever actually play that leaves just Forrest, Ntcham, Bitton, KT, Jozo, Ajer and Hendry... plus the goalkeepers. Almost half our squad have put at least one past them

I fancy KT to get one soon too, he's come close a few times.

Gordon

Lustig Ajer Hendry KT

Brown Ntcham

Forrest Rogic Sinclair

Dembele

Only thing I considered changing was Armstrong for Rogic just because I think these cunts will swamp the midfield. Even though Murty is a simpleton he must realise that is their only chance. Still don't think they could contain us, though.

Griffiths, Roberts, Eduoard and Armstrong offer the sort of attacking threat they could only dream about. Unless we see another sending off, or Boyata chucking goals away, we will win this one easily.

They'll improve eventually but this is another chance to do a real job on them and score a barrowload.
    Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Bain
    Henry Jozo Ajer Tierney
    Roberts Brown Armstrong Sinclair
    Griffiths Dembele
    You all seem to be forgetting about Rodgers' irrational love to keep playing Bombscare Boyata every single game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    You all seem to be forgetting about Rodgers' irrational love to keep playing Bombscare Boyata every single game.
    Started to think he does that to make games interesting after last years invincible season, that and playing both our nearest rivals with 10 men

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    What do you think he loves more, playing Boyata or not playing Griff & Dembele

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    Started to think he does that to make games interesting after last years invincible season, that and playing both our nearest rivals with 10 men
    You joke but I honestly think he is so insistent on playing him because he sees it as a wee personal project to try and make a footballer out of him. Seems like the sort of odd thing he would do

I am more concerned about us playing some version of this three at the back than I am Boyata playing.

Boyata may have sold one goal but the amount of possession the Huns had in the last game was down to the formation.

Boyata may have sold one goal but the amount of possession the Huns had in the last game was down to the formation.
    He was responsible for both goals, and also gave the ball away once if not twice other than that - one of was definitely putting Morelos through one on one which would have been another goal had he not been shit.