Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huns (SF) 15th April

Default Huns (SF) 15th April

Gordon

Lustig Ajer Hendry KT

Brown Ntcham

Forrest Rogic Sinclair

Dembele

Only thing I considered changing was Armstrong for Rogic just because I think these cunts will swamp the midfield. Even though Murty is a simpleton he must realise that is their only chance. Still don't think they could contain us, though.

Griffiths, Roberts, Eduoard and Armstrong offer the sort of attacking threat they could only dream about. Unless we see another sending off, or Boyata chucking goals away, we will win this one easily.

They'll improve eventually but this is another chance to do a real job on them and score a barrowload.

Default Re: Huns (SF) 15th April

I missed out on a ticket for this even though I was at every game before including the Morton one which felt like -10 lol. Rage.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I missed out on a ticket for this even though I was at every game before including the Morton one which felt like -10 lol. Rage.
    What would a ticket on the secondary market cost you?

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    What would a ticket on the secondary market cost you?
    Fuck knows, too much probably lol. I'd expect people punting it for 150 on some dodgey site but fuck that.

Brother Madden has been given the gig.

Does that take you out of the running for the final? Joke how it works, people who haven't been all season get a ticket, like myself

Surely for the final we'd get a few more given its motherwell or Aberdeen..?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Gordon

Lustig Ajer Hendry KT

Brown Ntcham

Forrest Rogic Sinclair

Dembele

Only thing I considered changing was Armstrong for Rogic just because I think these cunts will swamp the midfield. Even though Murty is a simpleton he must realise that is their only chance. Still don't think they could contain us, though.

Griffiths, Roberts, Eduoard and Armstrong offer the sort of attacking threat they could only dream about. Unless we see another sending off, or Boyata chucking goals away, we will win this one easily.

They'll improve eventually but this is another chance to do a real job on them and score a barrowload.
    I think our biggest problem is a lot of guys have unwittingly switched off and dropped down a level, really think we need a good performance before this game, its as though every league game just now is treated like a pre season friendly.
    Love to see us really batter them this time, not just on % of play and chances but with actual goals so these cunts go into the close season with little to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Does that take you out of the running for the final? Joke how it works, people who haven't been all season get a ticket, like myself

Surely for the final we'd get a few more given its motherwell or Aberdeen..?
    most likely as being to the semi final will be criteria so fucked for the final as well.

went to brechin, partick and morton for fuck all hahaha, got to laugh. Know someone from America who got a ticket lol. Supporters clubs and that get tickets, so people who don't go to any games get to go.

which isn't even the worst part. like 10,000 corporate tickets is a joke, they wanks should get to fuck.

Your last line sums it up though, loads of fans just want a ticket cos it's the huns though.

most likely as being to the semi final will be criteria so fucked for the final as well.

went to brechin, partick and morton for fuck all hahaha, got to laugh. Know someone from America who got a ticket lol. Supporters clubs and that get tickets, so people who don't go to any games get to go.

which isn't even the worst part. like 10,000 corporate tickets is a joke, they wanks should get to fuck.

Your last line sums it up though, loads of fans just want a ticket cos it's the huns though.
    It really winds me up too, mate. Whatever system they use cunts always get shafted.

Way the work the Irish ones is mental too - just giving them to buses to dish out. I know a few Irish boys and even of they haven't been to a game for months or years and find it easy enough to get a Hun ticket.

It really winds me up too, mate. Whatever system they use cunts always get shafted.

Way the work the Irish ones is mental too - just giving them to buses to dish out. I know a few Irish boys and even of they haven't been to a game for months or years and find it easy enough to get a Hun ticket.
    I don't mind so much guys from further afield getting a ticket, just think they could do more to let the usuals get a ticket. I go to all the game I can and it's alot of money.

Makes me wonder if I just patch the rest of the game save my money and get a vip ticket for the final lol, I don't do glory hunting but it's better than getting shafted haha

I don't mind so much guys from further afield getting a ticket, just think they could do more to let the usuals get a ticket. I go to all the game I can and it's alot of money.

Makes me wonder if I just patch the rest of the game save my money and get a vip ticket for the final lol, I don't do glory hunting but it's better than getting shafted haha
    Been tempted to do that VIP thing for ever but never done it. Price is reasonable too when you consider that the touts charge more for tickets.

Been tempted to do that VIP thing for ever but never done it. Price is reasonable too when you consider that the touts charge more for tickets.
    count up your ticket price and travel etc for all the other games and it's the same price anyway.

Guy from America saying I'll see if there is extra tickets. Like aye no bother mate, I'll see if there is any spare New York Yankees tickets for you mate haha

I'm planning on visiting this coming October and was wondering if it would be impossible to get a pair of tickets to a match against them or a European club. No use worrying until the schedule comes out but I admit I will be planning the entire vacation around a match at Parkhead. It would be good to know if I should forget a big match and focus on trying to get seats for a match I'd have no problem getting tickets for.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

If it's a home game you have an ok chance, provided we haven't gone and signed a load of top quality players in the summer (lol!)
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Tanny Bogus View Post
    I'm planning on visiting this coming October and was wondering if it would be impossible to get a pair of tickets to a match against them or a European club. No use worrying until the schedule comes out but I admit I will be planning the entire vacation around a match at Parkhead. It would be good to know if I should forget a big match and focus on trying to get seats for a match I'd have no problem getting tickets for.
    There will be a European game but depends who we draw as to whether you would get a ticket. Sometimes there are no public sales. You'd have to keep your eyes peeled for them going on sale online early September. Either way tickets won't go on sale for a few months. Worth considering an away game if you cannot make get a ticket for a bigger game. Away days have far better atmospheres.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Brother Madden has been given the gig.
    I'm almost expecting another one of us sent off early in the first half.

Since we will be traveling around some I do hope to catch a game or two in some other towns. Maybe a Hibs or Hearts and then a smaller one up north. I'd mostly love to see one at Parkhead though, but I should already count myself incredibly fortunate that I'm even considering a trip over in the first place.

Since we will be traveling around some I do hope to catch a game or two in some other towns. Maybe a Hibs or Hearts and then a smaller one up north. I'd mostly love to see one at Parkhead though, but I should already count myself incredibly fortunate that I'm even considering a trip over in the first place.
    You been before?

No I've not, but I'm hoping to track down my long lost cousin. Maybe one of you know him?

No I've not, but I'm hoping to track down my long lost cousin. Maybe one of you know him?
    hahaha where they from?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast