Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accies (a)

Default Re: Accies (a)

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I prefer the 4 and Brown dropping in when KT or whoever moves up the park. Shouldn't really matter next week. We owe them a doing regardless of tactic for all that title talk pish.
    Its better when they are mouthy. I guess we taught them a real lesson last time out and they are truly bricking it

The press build up will be trying to unsettle us rather than big up the huns.... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Its better when they are mouthy. I guess we taught them a real lesson last time out and they are truly bricking it

The press build up will be trying to unsettle us rather than big up the huns.... Lol
    the media are always a fucking joke. They were the ones pushing the title race pish. desperate for us to lose against them. Reality is a bitch for these cunts though. Their own delusion just brings more humiliation on them.

if they were more realistic they wouldn't get laughed at as much.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

This is torture, so predictable and pedestrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post

they started last week with s thompsons pish that anything less than the treble would be a poor season for us, trying to put pressure on us

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    they started last week with s thompsons pish that anything less than the treble would be a poor season for us, trying to put pressure on us
    The point of those comments are two fold. One is to put pressure on us and try to preemptively talk down the success of a 2 trophy season, but the other is so if they were to beat us on Sunday they can act like it's a much bigger deal than it is. That they have made our entire season a failure, even if they don't go on to win it themselves.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~