Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accies (a)

Default Accies (a)

Gordon

Lustig Ajer Hendry McGregor

Brown Ntcham

Roberts Rogic Sinclair

Griffiths

I think it is pretty crucial that both Roberts and Griffiths get the 90 minutes to hone their match fitness ahead of the semi final.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Default Re: Accies (a)

Can't argue with that line up

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Can't argue with that line up
    There's a surprise.

If we win this, does this mean we aren't allowed to play the huns the first game after the split? Heard this scenario of the huns being at paradise for the title party is going to be avoided.?

The league table is set, they could release the fixtures now if they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Gordon

Brown Ntcham

Roberts Rogic Sinclair

Griffiths

I think it is pretty crucial that both Roberts and Griffiths get the 90 minutes to hone their match fitness ahead of the semi final.
    The problem with giving Roberts and Griffiths 90 mins for fitness purposes could backfire due to the state of the pitch. Wednesday v Dundee would have been the perfect time for that but that opportunity has passed obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    If we win this, does this mean we aren't allowed to play the huns the first game after the split? Heard this scenario of the huns being at paradise for the title party is going to be avoided.?

The league table is set, they could release the fixtures now if they wanted.
    I think if us and the Huns win then the first game after the split would be them.

Gordon

Brown Ntcham

Roberts Rogic Sinclair

Griffiths

That's the line up for me, although I'm curious to see Armstrong to get a wee run in Rogics position.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    That's the line up for me, although I'm curious to see Armstrong to get a wee run in Rogics position.
    Me too. I actually think Armstrong in the position makes us a better team but then my mind wanders to Tam firing one in at Ibrox from thirty yards. Big sexy bastard.

Me too. I actually think Armstrong in the position makes us a better team but then my mind wanders to Tam firing one in at Ibrox from thirty yards. Big sexy bastard.
    Rogic is a big sexy bastard no doubt. Has that absolute world class moment in his locker. However they are that, moments lol.

Armstrong is good as he can drop deeper and help midfield a bit as well and is more involved in the game. It's a strange one. Armstrongs looked not bad since he came back in.

Rogic is a big sexy bastard no doubt. Has that absolute world class moment in his locker. However they are that, moments lol.

Armstrong is good as he can drop deeper and help midfield a bit as well and is more involved in the game. It's a strange one. Armstrongs looked not bad since he came back in.
    Aye, I would tend to think stick Armstrong in there but Rogic just seems to do it in big games and gets the jersey for me. Brown and Ntcham is a wee bit lightweight for me, though, so it would be a slight concern. Plus the manager always seems to have McGregor in for these games so who knows.

0-3 Armstrong, dembele and Lustig(if his old knees let him play)

CELTIC (3-4-2-1) Bain; Hendry, Ajer, Boyata; Roberts, Brown, Ntcham, Tierney; McGregor, Dembele, Sinclair
    Subs: De Vries, Griffiths, Armstrong, Edouard, Lustig, Forrest, Musonda

Resting Armstrong,Rogic and Forest while giving KT and paddy starts with next week in mind

Gordon

Brown Ntcham

Roberts Rogic Sinclair

Griffiths

5 out of 11, not bad lofty

Easy stuff so far. Dembele misses a sitter after 6 seconds and them McGregor scores after around 3 minutes.

Ajer caught out for the equaliser, in fairness the striker done well.

Ajer caught out for the equaliser, in fairness the striker done well.
    tbh, I think Ajer was expecting Hendry to win that first tackle. Hendry went in too soft and got caught. Ajer should have anticipated more but Hendry should have took that first tackle easily as well.

3 at the backs absolute shite though. Trying to fit Boyata in again.

Wasn't a red but the cunts are targeting KT so fuck them

Griffiths and dembele WTF

3 at the backs absolute shite though. Trying to fit Boyata in again.
    Its to allow Tierney are more free role and Roberts, not against Hamilton but would like to see this exact formation next week. Same team aswell. Maybe simonvic for Boyata.

Its to allow Tierney are more free role and Roberts, not against Hamilton but would like to see this exact formation next week. Same team aswell. Maybe simonvic for Boyata.
    I prefer the 4 and Brown dropping in when KT or whoever moves up the park. Shouldn't really matter next week. We owe them a doing regardless of tactic for all that title talk pish.