Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: What's your?

  1. #41
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: What's your?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    No, I don't trust the ONS. Same way I never during Indy. They cook figures. Manufacturing must be getting stretched into other sectors. In production lines all over Scotland the majority of the workforce are immigrants. And my level of understanding? I am clearly your intellectual superior, laddie.

    You use the statistical apparatus of the British state to try and win your argument. You will have to excuse me rolling my eyes.

    A single person on minimum wage is absolutely not entitled to benefits!!!! Utter pish, where you got fed that I don't know. They can apply for it but are lucky to get £20 a week toward rent. It rarely happens.

    You don't have a clue what I do or how I come to know what I know. Resorting to middle-class pejoratives for the working classes tells me all I need to know about you, Uncle Tom.

    Fuck Brexit and all the liberal trans advocating it.
    You’re a fanny, man. 100% total fudd.

    So how come my birds sister - single parent, working in a not minimum wage job, 2 kids gets housing allowance?

    Production lines all over Scotland are taken by immigrants? You’ve not got a fucking scooby.

  2. #42
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: What's your?

    “Intellectual superior” from the guy who has been schooled off of nearly every cunt on this board

  3. #43

    Default Re: What's your?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    You’re a fanny, man. 100% total fudd.

    So how come my birds sister - single parent, working in a not minimum wage job, 2 kids gets housing allowance?

    Production lines all over Scotland are taken by immigrants? You’ve not got a fucking scooby.
    Your arguments are getting weaker, sad-sacks.

    Your burd's sister gets it because she is bringing up two kids alone, maybe? We were talking about a single man. I'd take a punt that she would not be much worse off on benefits.

    Yes, they absolutely are. That's undeniable. Get out your wee liberal homosexual bubble and stop reading the BBC who tell you immigration is some sort of idealism. You know what they are doing in Govanhill too? Selling weans? I suppose by your liberal standards that is okay. You seem like a Peter Thatchell PIE type anyway.

    Uncle Tom sell-out scum sticking up for the liberal elite.

  4. #44

    Default Re: What's your?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    “Intellectual superior” from the guy who has been schooled off of nearly every cunt on this board
    Like when? You know in your heart you couldn't hold a candle to the big dog. You are an effete little coward.

  5. #45
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: What's your?

    Pointless arguing with idiocy, fat boy. Gaun you back out ‘on the ground’ and spread the good word of socialism, Scotland’s answer to Karl Marx.

  6. #46
    the last heretic Stagger Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    lost in a prison of my own devise

    Default Re: What's your?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Like when? You know in your heart you couldn't hold a candle to the big dog. You are an effete little coward.
    Every cunt has schooled you and you know it - CB, keano, euskadi, jameey. Fuck, you even shat out of fighting jameey and backing your mouth up twice! You’re an embarrassment, mate. Every cunt’s laughing at you with your ‘big dog’ posturing and faux socialist rhetoric. Gie it a rest, for your own sake.

    I’m away to get pished now so don’t be too upset if I don’t get back to more of your inane ramblings. Big hugs.

  7. #47

    Default Re: What's your?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    You’re a fanny, man. 100% total fudd.

    So how come my birds sister - single parent, working in a not minimum wage job, 2 kids gets housing allowance?

    Production lines all over Scotland are taken by immigrants? You’ve not got a fucking scooby.
    Single parent? is she nice? I could do with a bit of meat to throw about like a rag doll.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

    Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

  8. #48

    Default Re: What's your?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Every cunt has schooled you and you know it - CB, keano, euskadi, jameey. Fuck, you even shat out of fighting jameey and backing your mouth up twice! You’re an embarrassment, mate. Every cunt’s laughing at you with your ‘big dog’ posturing and faux socialist rhetoric. Gie it a rest, for your own sake.

    I’m away to get pished now so don’t be too upset if I don’t get back to more of your inane ramblings. Big hugs.
    Except that didn't happen ever. And fighting Jamster? I laughed at you for that one before.

    You got made a cunt of here and you know it. You are a Remainer liberal and you hadn't thought much about why other than what the BBC told you to think and when challenged you had nothing other than Gov.Uk lies.

    You don't know when you are being trolled and when not. Faux socialist is fantastical coming from some deranged bed-wetting poofter. I am respected in the community whereas you are not even the boss of your own house ya weirdo trans advocate.

    Uncle Tom liberal progressive faggot. Up the Working Class.

  9. #49

    Default Re: What's your?

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Single parent? is she nice? I could do with a bit of meat to throw about like a rag doll.
    Probs some weirdo who likes confusing her weans with trans ideology, like Stagger Leah.

  10. #50
    Celtic Legend Lars1916's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin

    Default Re: What's your?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Ok, not really republican stuff then, would love to see SF hold the balance of power in the Free State.
    It will be interesting to see, how Mary Lou will get on as party president

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •