Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 72

Thread: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

  1. #21
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    Rogic back in time for Zenit is fantastic news.

    We should be looking to lay down a marker for this treble hunt, 6-1

  2. #22
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    2 well taken goals from forrest.

    Our answer to Paulo muldini with a superb assist for Particks consolation there.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    2 great finishes from Forest, that's the team for zenit, with a last 20mins cameo from Rogic, jozo fucked up again, getting to be a habit

  4. #24

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    KT TARGETED AGAIN

  5. #25

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    That was stunning, great first touch, perfect 2nd and unstoppable finish, his first finish was better though

  6. #26
    Celtic Legend Pedro1888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    Too many chickens not enough heads......
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

  7. #27
    Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    I wasnt born, so much as I fell out

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    I'd love to see DDV's stats. I swear he has let in maybe 80% of shots he's faced, rightly or wrongly.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

  8. #28

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    thistle scored 2 and could have been 3 without KT, just hope zenith are on holiday mentally & physically on thursday

  9. #29

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    In a hospitality box today, bhoys. Moving up in the world and looking down on the plebs.

    Some fucking set up, though. Champagne breakfast and booze during and after game whilst mingling with players and celeb types.

    Looked like we were going to score five or six and then died.

    Musonda was looking better before he was taken off, Ntcham had another nightmare and Jamesy cemented his POTY status.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    hahah what players and celebs did you befriend? Did you get any gossip about where our warchest is being hidden?
    Has anyone seen my facts??

    Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    hahah what players and celebs did you befriend? Did you get any gossip about where our warchest is being hidden?
    Some of the Lions. Spoke to Berty and Bobby Lennox, and the one and only Johny Hayes. Keven Bridges too but no really a fan.

    Dembele's agent has just posted notice that he won't be taking his box next season so suppose that is some gossip.

  12. #32
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Some of the Lions. Spoke to Berty and Bobby Lennox, and the one and only Johny Hayes. Keven Bridges too but no really a fan.

    Dembele's agent has just posted notice that he won't be taking his box next season so suppose that is some gossip.
    Oh no, tell me its not true..whar the fuck are we going to do about dembele's agent withdrawing his support? I mean like fuck, where are we going to find another legendary freeloader to take this seat and help us to another treble?

    This is heavy, I don't think we could survive this major blow tbh.

  13. #33
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    Who is Berty Lennox?

  14. #34

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Oh no, tell me its not true..whar the fuck are we going to do about dembele's agent withdrawing his support? I mean like fuck, where are we going to find another legendary freeloader to take this seat and help us to another treble?

    This is heavy, I don't think we could survive this major blow tbh.
    Keanu if you are going to come at me then you will need to try harder.

    Dembers agent will be paying about 20/30k a season for the box so how you can term that as a freeloader only you will know.

    A normal person would have seen the implication of my post ... that Dembele will not be here next season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Who is Berty Lennox?
    I don't know, who is he?

  15. #35
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Keanu if you are going to come at me then you will need to try harder.

    Dembers agent will be paying about 20/30k a season for the box so how you can term that as a freeloader only you will know.

    A normal person would have seen the implication of my post ... that Dembele will not be here next season.



    I don't know, who is he?
    You didn't say dembele wouldn't be here next season, you said his agent wouldn't be. Which in fairness is pretty ground breaking, we need to find another super fan to fill those boots. 20/30k haha, were did you pluck that figure from? I know for a fact he wouldn't have paid a penny to attend.

    You also says you were talking to Berty Lennox??? You tell us who he is.
    Last edited by Keano_7; 11-02-2018 at 01:01 PM.

  16. #36
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    Lol'box seat'coaster


  17. #37

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    You didn't say dembele wouldn't be here next season, you said his agent wouldn't be. Which in fairness is pretty ground breaking, we need to find another super fan to fill those boots. 20/30k haha, were did you pluck that figure from? I know for a fact he wouldn't have paid a penny to attend.

    You also says you were talking to Berty Lennox??? You tell us who he is.
    Everyone else would have seen the implication of the post, Keanu. Certainly when someone came into our box and said his agent had given up the box we all knew what he meant.

    I got the figure from the guy whose box it was. Why?

    He was absolutely paying for the box. If you know otherwise you should tell us.

    Again, not sure where you get this Berty Lennox thing from, fella.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Lol'box seat'coaster

    That's a bit weird, Keanu.

  18. #38
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    OK top chair, I'll take your word for it.

    Was it Berty Lennox who told you this latest goss anyhow? Seems like youv made most of this story up... I bet you weren't even in the box seat at all.
    Last edited by Keano_7; 11-02-2018 at 01:28 PM.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    OK top chair, I'll take your word for it.
    Good lad.

  20. #40
    Leigh Griffiths csc Keano_7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belfast, Ireland

    Default Re: Partick (h) Scottish Cup

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Spoke to Berty and Bobby Lennox,
    Berty Lennox?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •