Thread: Killie (A)

Default Killie (A)

DDV

Ajer Simunovic Boyata

Kouassi

Forrest Brown Ntcham KT

Dembele Eduaord

Default Re: Killie (A)

I wouldn't change it but can see BR bringing in Sinclair. Musonda should be eased into it gently so doubt he will start.

I have a feeling Hendry will start and Simunovic won't because of the plastic pitch.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    I have a feeling Hendry will start and Simunovic won't because of the plastic pitch.
    Would like to see Hendry to get a look at what he is all about. Brendan comparing him to John Stone yesterday.

aye blame the pitch.

5-1 away win. Think killie are in for a tanking.

Would like to see musanda get a start and a few goals. Looking forward to this one

Boyata off with what could be a bad injury.

Ajer now also taken off injured.

They pitches should be illegal.

What happened to Boyata?

Quote Originally Posted by jquinn View Post
    What happened to Boyata?
    Same thing as ajer, foot caught the pitch and his ankle rolled. Killie shud be picking up these tabs, fkn disgrace.

Clarke has done a good job at Kilmarnock, theyr well set up. We need to step it up to beat them. I'd like to see musonda pick the ball up further up the pitch, the only way they are stopping him is by fouling him, same way teams try to stop Roberts.

Very poor goal to concede, plus the team have done absolutely fuck all the whole game.

Tactics were all wrong. Rodgers takes the blame for this one

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Very poor goal to concede, plus the team have done absolutely fuck all the whole game.

Tactics were all wrong. Rodgers takes the blame for this one
    Got what we deserved, fuck all!

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    Got what we deserved, fuck all!
    Reminded me of the red imps game, looked like a bunch of strangers thrown together with no direction.

Did we even have a shot on target?

Another flat performance, another game where teams knew how to play against us. Sinclair is way off, he used to be unplayable now he looks nervy. He might be another who has a great initial season then flat lines. Not enough movement and creativity from the front. For a team with allegedly 60m + up top we looked poor.
    Not all conspiracies are theories.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Names two defenders on the bench, still sticks a useless midfielder at centre back. This guy is an absolute mongo a times.
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Musonda played shite, clearly has quick turn, skill and pass but he was pish today. Hendry, looks decent overall but very much a prospect and Rodgers saying he is Champs League level makes you wonder what drugs he is taking.

It overall sums up what that transfer window really was, a trick. Bring in Musonda to shut cunts up really.

Give Hendry a bit of slack because he was next to an utter spastic in Biton. Hendry actually looked pacey at times but then Jones smoked him for speed down the left and I was like he's either slow or tired.

I dunno if we lost to Kilmarnock or just Mulumbu. In fairness Kilmarnock defended really well and now I know what they mean by killie pies and those 2 fingers on their badge.

where was jozo, dropped or injured?

Quote Originally Posted by jake10 View Post
    where was jozo, dropped or injured?
    We decided not to risk him cos of that pitch. Which is ironic as our other 2 CB's got fuckin injured.

Musonda played shite, clearly has quick turn, skill and pass but he was pish today. Hendry, looks decent overall but very much a prospect and Rodgers saying he is Champs League level makes you wonder what drugs he is taking.

It overall sums up what that transfer window really was, a trick. Bring in Musonda to shut cunts up really.

Give Hendry a bit of slack because he was next to an utter spastic in Biton. Hendry actually looked pacey at times but then Jones smoked him for speed down the left and I was like he's either slow or tired.

I dunno if we lost to Kilmarnock or just Mulumbu. In fairness Kilmarnock defended really well and now I know what they mean by killie pies and those 2 fingers on their badge.
    This was our chicken's coming home to roost after another shite transfer window.