Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CeltiC v hearts

Default CeltiC v hearts

Celtic boss, speaking ahead of his side’s clash with Hearts, questioned why the assistant didn’t flag for Don Cowie entering the Celtic boss in the build up to the opening goal

from the Scotsmans rumour page today, how did the officials miss this disgraceful assault

Default Re: CeltiC v hearts

The full quote is him giving examples of how poor the refs are in general. Like when Leigh Griffiths was flagged offside from a throw in and shit like that.

Anyway we owe the fuckers a doing. 6 or more should do it.

Hat trick for the main man dembele.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    The full quote is him giving examples of how poor the refs are in general. Like when Leigh Griffiths was flagged offside from a throw in and shit like that.

Anyway we owe the fuckers a doing. 6 or more should do it.

Hat trick for the main man dembele.
    The way we are playing recently, any win will do.
    Would be good to put a show on but struggling lately for any real momentum.

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wgs3inarow View Post
    The way we are playing recently, any win will do.
    That is the way we've been playing recently
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Just thinking - we don't actually have any sort of back up keeper for tonight with Gordon injured and Hazard away out on loan. Anyone know if we can we get the development squad keeper promoted to the first squad for tonight or will we have to put big Bitton in there if De Vries gets an injury?

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Just thinking - we don't actually have any sort of back up keeper for tonight with Gordon injured and Hazard away out on loan. Anyone know if we can we get the development squad keeper promoted to the first squad for tonight
    It's not a formal procedure. The development squad is registered with the SPFL so we can play any of them whenever we want.

Can the Chelsea lad play tonight? Meant to be a cracking player.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Can the Chelsea lad play tonight? Meant to be a cracking player.
    Yeah

De Vries
    Boyata Ajer Tierney
    Armstrong Brown Ntcham
    Forrest Musonda Sinclair
    Dembele

De vries boyata ajer simunovic tierney forrest brown eboue ntcham edouard dembele. Musonda on the bench.

Forgot about Jozo

De Vries
    Ajer Jozo Boyata
    Forrest Brown Kouassi Nthcam Tierney
    Edoard Dembele

Pretty negative formation done solely because of the unwritten rule you have to start new signings on the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Forgot about Jozo

De Vries
    Ajer Jozo Boyata
    Forrest Brown Kouassi Nthcam Tierney
    Edoard Dembele

Pretty negative formation done solely because of the unwritten rule you have to start new signings on the bench
    Got it right though, 5 in midfield much better for high tempo play. Kouassi was great and Odsonne shut alot of people up tonight as well.

Tierney was targeted by Hearts players just to get kicked, fucking joke how they hardly got booked, typical I slag Boyata for running up the wing and now he goes up and scores lol.

Ajer solid again, 2 up front is well better. May as well go 3-5-2 in Europe because our defence is shit and we will concede so may as well gamble on flooding the midfield.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Got it right though, 5 in midfield much better for high tempo play. Kouassi was great and Odsonne shut alot of people up tonight as well.
    Eduoard took his goal very well but also missed a load of chances, not what you expect for 7m quid. Likewise with Dembele although I guess with both you are paying for potential.

typical I slag Boyata for running up the wing and now he goes up and scores lol.
    He had stayed up from a set piece. Great finish but tbf he has always chipped in with goals, that has never been the issue with him

Thought we played well. Dembele and Edouard played well as the two.

Hearts never looked any threat.

Our new guy looks like he has a few wee tricks in the bag, that will be nice to watch. Now we need to get them all working together and keep everyone injury free for Europe.
    The thumb - proving Lofty and lolercoaster wrong since 2014

Edouard and Kouassi were good as was Ajer on the right (so far he has done well in every position), Brown was awesome tonight, don't think he's keen on hearts and the assaults on KT were regular and brutal

Very resounding performance. Bhoys are back on form. Would love to see this 352 get a run. Midfield has not looked so tight all season.

Excellent performance all round - the best we've played in a good few weeks - and good to see Eboue get a decent run out, the guy impressed. Brown was great as well and Dembele looked back to his old self - hopefully now the transfer speculation is behind him, he'll kick on a get plenty more goals.

Wee Musonda looks a really exciting player - his wee back heel and then the chip over the top for Tierney was sublime. Can't wait to see more of him.

Eduoard took his goal very well but also missed a load of chances, not what you expect for 7m quid. Likewise with Dembele although I guess with both you are paying for potential.
    That's what I'm saying with our fans though, they say they want 20+ mil for Dembele but in next breath say they wouldn't pay 7m for Edouard.

Dembele doesn't look more than twice the player of Edouard. Edouard is also younger. I think given time at a club like Celtic he could turn into a very good player.

Once he hits top gear as well he looks much quicker than Dembele. If he goes back to PSG he will fade away and stall his development.

The guys played 12 apps (many were subs) and scored 5 goals which is pretty similar to Griffiths when he first came here and an actual better record than Dembele this year.

For a young guy who has had 10min sub apps and had appearances weeks apart and not been allowed to settle in the team (rightly so as he's not our player) but it doesn't take away that it makes it more difficult to get rhythm. That return is pretty impressive.

As I said a while ago also, our team is like a youth team nowadays as well, players aren't at their max potential so aye there will be poor games and mistakes.

understandable for the likes of Ajer and Odsonne, not so much for Boyata etc.

Kouassi and Brown have to start as often as possible in games like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Kouassi and Brown have to start as often as possible in games like that.
    Impossible for them both to play together according to Rodgers

Impossible for them both to play together according to Rodgers
    When he say that?

I thought the difference Kouassi made to the team last night was startling. Never mind Ntcham this is the next guy to attract attention from the EPL. Plus he seemed to give Brown a bit more licence to play football.