Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Funny that's exactly what I thought when I saw the replies to his post
    To be fair our Keanu is on record before as saying he is a god fearing fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Exactly. Some people just hate gays because they think it's disgusting or unnatural or whatever and they are too narrow minded to accept them. Doesn't mean they are afraid of them. I think dogs are pretty disgusting but I'm not scared of them (well apart from the mental ones).

So is the non-Halal food I eat.

Not really how it works

That is only one type of farming though. And people with ethical objections to halal slaughter also object to that.

Anyway this has all stemmed from you thinking a dig at religion was a dig at Islam only, which was also amusing.
    Yes you can get decent meat here non-halal but the fact is people just use the whole halal bullshit as an excuse to direct more hate towards islam. Yes you get people who attack the way animals are killed by both people, but clearly I was talking about this new group of people who were clearly never interested in animal rights.

mobs like britain first, edl, tommy robinson and a huge amount of population in britain that supports them. It's like hiding behind a technical truth to spread hate. Which is the most cowardly way to do it.

Also that is how it works, if an animal has been pumped with steroids or anti-biotics then a small amount of that remains in the meat we eat. Sprayed vegetables as well.

Clearly there is opposition to this in the form of heavily paid "scientific experiments" paid for by the companies who produce certain foods and veg. So much misinformation out there. Also the meat is supposed to be tested, but they don't test all the meat. Just a small amount and then make assumptions for the rest based on the findings on that.

However the experiements on food not tampered with show they are much higher in vitamins, anti oxidants etc.
    Last edited by Celticbhoy1990; 29-01-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    To be fair our Keanu is on record before as saying he is a god fearing fella.
    You should be too with your wicked ways.

Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post

Princess
    did you come to the light? or did they just cum on your face?

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    Yes you can get decent meat here non-halal but the fact is people just use the whole halal bullshit as an excuse to direct more hate towards islam.
    I'm sure you do, same people who use womens rights, gay rights as a stick to beat them with without actually caring much about those things. But then conversely you get people who shout for those rights while also desperately trying to defend Islam for some reason. All very curious.

Also that is how it works, if an animal has been pumped with steroids or anti-biotics then a small amount of that remains in the meat we eat. Sprayed vegetables as well.
    No, it isn't. The chemical makeup of things changes as it is digested etc. If I eat grass I will get sick yet if I eat meat from a cow that ate grass I don't get sick.

Clearly there is opposition to this in the form of heavily paid "scientific experiments" paid for by the companies who produce certain foods and veg. So much misinformation out there.
    True, but funnily enough the opposition side of hippies and vegans and all that are even more guilty of spreading misinformation. Look at all the fear mongering over MSG and 'e numbers'
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Princess
    You trying to give me a hard on, Keanu?

I'm not being funny Euskadi but when cattle or whatever are injected with things like growth hormone, traces of that are found in food. When it comes to what they eat, aye if a cow eats grass, you aren't eating grass.

However if a cow has a healthy diet then the quality of it's own health and meat improves. Leaving you with a healthier meal. As I said cattle properly raised generally have better vitamin and anti-oxident qualities.

As for the grass eating, humans technically can eat grass. It's just got no real nutritional value as it doesn't digest properly. However it's not poison to us and won't really make us sick. I got the point you were trying to make though.

That wasn't what I was saying. I wasn't saying if an animal eats a 100gram bit of protein, and you eat that animal then you have an extra 100g. What I was saying that a healthier animal with have healthier properties, as oppose to just larger size of meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    Are you serious with this? I honestly thought we were an enlightened bunch on here who are smart enough to see through the whole religion scam. I honestly struggle to comprehend how people can still fall for this shite.
    Yeah you would know all about scams.... Eh?

I'm not being funny Euskadi but when cattle or whatever are injected with things like growth hormone, traces of that are found in food. When it comes to what they eat, aye if a cow eats grass, you aren't eating grass.

However if a cow has a healthy diet then the quality of it's own health and meat improves. Leaving you with a healthier meal. As I said cattle properly raised generally have better vitamin and anti-oxident qualities.

As for the grass eating, humans technically can eat grass. It's just got no real nutritional value as it doesn't digest properly. However it's not poison to us and won't really make us sick. I got the point you were trying to make though.

That wasn't what I was saying. I wasn't saying if an animal eats a 100gram bit of protein, and you eat that animal then you have an extra 100g. What I was saying that a healthier animal with have healthier properties, as oppose to just larger size of meat.
    Are you trying to be funny here? You cannot be serious.

How do you explain how a pig can make lovely bacon sandwiches by basically eating shit?

It's well known this is true that's why grass fed, organic free range meat is a huge industry. I don't really know much about how halal produce is reared I've only heard about how it is slaughtered, as that is the issue people take with it.

Made me sick when I had a wee munch of it as a baby

And in most first world countries the consume can choose. Like I can go to the supermarket now and buy a nice organic free range chicken breast for whatever it costs, or I can pay less for a mass produced ginormous one. For some people quantity is more important, especially if they're feeding a family.

Aye i wasn't saying much against people have choice or not.

Just that small things like realising we have bigger questions with our own production rather than single out one.

Or for example when you hear about ritual slaughter of food it's always halal the word they mention first. Very rarely, in fact never unless i specifically search for it have i ever heard someone moan about kosher food for example.

It's just a seek and you shall find scenario in which people want another reason to dislike them.

Are you trying to be funny here? You cannot be serious.

How do you explain how a pig can make lovely bacon sandwiches by basically eating shit?
    was a question of quality not taste. I mean you eat spunk in the gallons and I don't think hannibal lecter would be expecting a spunk sandwich.

Or for example when you hear about ritual slaughter of food it's always halal the word they mention first. Very rarely, in fact never unless i specifically search for it have i ever heard someone moan about kosher food for example.
    You must be only listening to those EDL types because everyone I've heard speak out about halal slaughter have mentioned kosher too. Obviously the latter takes a back seat because it is far less prevalent in the UK.

I guess both our views are distorted because everyone I've heard criticise it have been people critical of religion in general (as my original comment here was), not some specific agenda against Islam (as you seemed to think mine was)

Like all threads like this I only read posts a sentence or two long. Only here for the Zombies

Like all threads like this I only read posts a sentence or two long. Only here for the Zombies
    Join in ya wee prick or just delete your account.

Join in ya wee prick or just delete your account.
    I don't know what we are talking about and am no reading it all. Something about Muslims slaughtering food. Keanu is a poof whatever it is.

I don't know what we are talking about and am no reading it all. Something about Muslims slaughtering food. Keanu is a poof whatever it is.
    Keanus arse getting slaughtered by Muslims it was

Keanus arse getting slaughtered by Muslims it was
    You racist cunt. As you well know, Keano's arse gets slaughtered by many races and religions so dont single out the Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    You racist cunt. As you well know, Keano's arse gets slaughtered by many races and religions to dont single out the Muslims.
    They aren't allowed to eat pork, so they fuck it instead.

squeel like a pig keanu, reee! reee!

They aren't allowed to eat pork, so they fuck it instead.

squeel like a pig keanu, reee! reee!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234