Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    Not liking Judaism doesn't make you anti semetic, just makes you anti jew
    Aye but i mean the context in what people mean when they say anti-"whatever"

as If i waste my energy not liking them, i'm totally indifferent to it. Like if you label me ant-jew for example. I'm not really anti jew. it makes it sound like i specify it to one area.

but my dislike is of a broader bigger picture, not a specific hate campaign like actual racists and bigots who are also on my fuckwit list.
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post

as If i waste my energy not liking them, i'm totally indifferent to it. Like if you label me ant-jew for example. I'm not really anti jew. it makes it sound like i specify it to one area.

but my dislike is of a broader bigger picture, not a specific hate campaign like actual racists and bigots who are also on my fuckwit list.
    Technically you are on your own fuckwit list

Bigot

youre right, Odinism is the way forward
    all for it, alot of people who believe in more than one god were quite happy to adopt other gods at times. Would kill you for a loaf though.

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    Technically you are on your own fuckwit list

Bigot
    You are just raging because you are about 30 and still an alter boy

You are just raging because you are about 30 and still an alter boy
    You're the one with the rage. Not sure why?

You're the one with the rage. Not sure why?
    You go round doors giving away bibles.

You go round doors giving away bibles.
    Do you want one? You seem to lack direction, it could help.

Fair. I’m very very pro Palestine and it gets on my wick when people label me anti semetic. Palestinians are semites. I’m not even anti Jewish, tho I’m not a big fan of the Kabbalah reading motherfuckers, I’m anti Zionist. Cunts.
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Fair. I’m very very pro Palestine and it gets on my wick when people label me anti semetic. Palestinians are semites. I’m not even anti Jewish, tho I’m not a big fan of the Kabbalah reading motherfuckers, I’m anti Zionist. Cunts.
    Isn't that what Hitler used to say?

Do you want one? You seem to lack direction, it could help.
    more looking for some enlightenment if you have any mason pals

Aye I'm pretty much the same as you. Zionism is more like a business model for they cunts. Kabbalah is quite a weird one as well, some refer to some teachings as Magick.

Probably stems from old witchcraft things or something.

Board 67 has its own version of Godwins Law where we always fall into taking about dem Jews.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Board 67 has its own version of Godwins Law where we always fall into taking about dem Jews.
    they may even be amongst us on this forum

they may even be amongst us on this forum
    Who nose?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    Who nose?
    The man who got dropped off in a moses basket as a child

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

That literally is what it is though
    Do you think homophobes are scared of gays too? Are hydrophobic molecules pure shiting it from H2O?

Also halal food! bringing their cruelty (even though properly halal prepared foods are well healthier than the shite we eat anyway)
    Halal preparation is pretty barbaric but I'm not going to pretend I particularly care. Interested as to why it's healthier though?
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    Do you think homophobes are scared of gays too? Are hydrophobic molecules pure shiting it from H2O?

Halal preparation is pretty barbaric but I'm not going to pretend I particularly care. Interested as to why it's healthier though?
    fear can be irrational. Like if someone is gay and you are not then why do you hate them? It's not like you are going to get ass raped. People fear those who are different from them. It makes them uncomfortable.

Halal foods (prob not big business british ones now) but proper halal - the animals are supposed to be fed healthily and raised on grass or whatever, in natural environments.

cos what an animal eats, you then in turn eat.

Yet the way our animals often get raised is in disgusting conditions and fed poorly but are beefed up with things like steroids and other things to make them triple in size etc.

but mad cunts who haven't a clue what they are talking about try to use it as simply another thing against muslims, mad skin heads all of a sudden pretending they care about animals rights, even though they would stomp a darky baby to death.

Just embarrassing the stretch people go to.

It's like when the orange/loyalist mobs all go on about outsiders coming in with their new cultures and going to "take over" is that not what they boast about? literally a dutch order that paved the way for a new religious sect to be the head religion in Britain?

they celebrate that each year, yet fire out warnings about others doing it lol. One instance their culture is heroic for doing the same thing they call out others for...

fear can be irrational. Like if someone is gay and you are not then why do you hate them? It's not like you are going to get ass raped.
    Exactly. Some people just hate gays because they think it's disgusting or unnatural or whatever and they are too narrow minded to accept them. Doesn't mean they are afraid of them. I think dogs are pretty disgusting but I'm not scared of them (well apart from the mental ones).

Halal foods (prob not big business british ones now) but proper halal - the animals are supposed to be fed healthily and raised on grass or whatever, in natural environments
    So is the non-Halal food I eat.

cos what an animal eats, you then in turn eat
    Not really how it works

Yet the way our animals often get raised is in disgusting conditions and fed poorly but are beefed up with things like steroids and other things to make them triple in size etc.
    That is only one type of farming though. And people with ethical objections to halal slaughter also object to that.

Anyway this has all stemmed from you thinking a dig at religion was a dig at Islam only, which was also amusing.

These 'fairytales' are stories delivered by the higher power that is God to show you how to live life, if your feeble mind can't comprehend that then, I feel sorry for your mother.

Why shouldn't they have influence? They are saving souls daily.
    Are you serious with this? I honestly thought we were an enlightened bunch on here who are smart enough to see through the whole religion scam. I honestly struggle to comprehend how people can still fall for this shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger Lee View Post
    I honestly struggle to comprehend how people can still fall for this shite.
    Funny that's exactly what I thought when I saw the replies to his post