Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

Default Re: 95 killed in Kabul bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Keano_7 View Post
    These 'fairytales' are stories delivered by the higher power that is God to show you how to live life, if your feeble mind can't comprehend that then, I feel sorry for your mother.

Why shouldn't they have influence? They are saving souls daily.
    have I offended you Bible John?
    Has anyone seen my facts??

Lofty said Jameeys maw loves dick but Loftys maw choked on her sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy1990 View Post
    have I offended you Bible John?
    No, you've just disgraced your entire family.

These 'fairytales' are stories delivered by the higher power that is God to show you how to live life, if your feeble mind can't comprehend that then, I feel sorry for your mother.

Why shouldn't they have influence? They are saving souls daily.
    You joined the Westboro Baptist Church?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercoaster View Post
    You joined the Westboro Baptist Church?
    Allah

No, you've just disgraced your entire family.
    it's ok, I'll just confess the day before I die and i get in the pearly gates as a forgiven man, right?

it's ok, I'll just confess the day before I die and i get in the pearly gates as a forgiven man, right?
    No, as it stands your the Virgin soon to be passed around the suicide squads

Allah
    That would actually be one of the best things I have ever heard if true. Wa-Alaikum-Salaam.

No, as it stands your the Virgin soon to be passed around the suicide squads
    You must be from that bit of Belfast that's still stuck in the 17th century.

You must be from that bit of Belfast that's still stuck in the 17th century.
    close enough tbf

Semi-Benevolent Dictator Euskadi's Avatar

lol good work by Keano here.

Also lol @ thinking islamophobe means scared of Islam
    You've probably not even bought a share in your whole entire life
    ~~ Admitting Peter Lawwell into my consciousness since 2015 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Euskadi View Post
    lol good work by Keano here.

Also lol @ thinking islamophobe means scared of Islam
    That literally is what it is though, people dislike islam because they fear it, fear its going to take over their own culture. All you hear is but... sharia law.

Also halal food! bringing their cruelty (even though properly halal prepared foods are well healthier than the shite we eat anyway)

but aye people are scared of islam, scared because of the news. None of these reasons are why I'm not keen on it, I was pointing out I'm not keen on it for all the same reasons as I'm not keen on other religions.

So it doesn't exacty mean islamophobia, the same way it doesn't mean I'm anti semitic because I don't like Judaism.

That literally is what it is though, people dislike islam because they fear it, fear its going to take over their own culture. All you hear is but... sharia law.

Also halal food! bringing their cruelty (even though properly halal prepared foods are well healthier than the shite we eat anyway)

but aye people are scared of islam, scared because of the news. None of these reasons are why I'm not keen on it, I was pointing out I'm not keen on it for all the same reasons as I'm not keen on other religions.

So it doesn't exacty mean islamophobia, the same way it doesn't mean I'm anti semitic because I don't like Judaism.
    Basically what you're saying is you hate everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    pretty much lol, I mean people can blame politics, money, religion. Thing is with all of these ideas is that they can be positive, but can also be negative.

It all comes down to the human input. It's the humans who twist things to suit their own ideas and a large number of the time out of greed and selfishness.

I don't hate all people or individual religious or non religious people, but as a group it takes on a new form of braindead. Like a stop thinking for yourself type of braindead. Just listen and follow these instructions.

People say the world would be better without religion but really it would just be the same shite, people follow nationalism like a religion. Things from your country right down to your football team and you will always get fanatics.

If there wasn't religion the crazy fucks in each faction would end up following someone else because the problem is at the core of the individuals own mental illness.

billions of people follow religion and the vast majority don't want to stone gays or whatever (thankfully for Keanu and Lofty) but you will always get idiots and nutcases in everything.

remove religion and they find something else.

Quote Originally Posted by pual View Post
    Hate is such a strong word. I'd say miserable cunt

Hate is such a strong word. I'd say miserable cunt
    Fuck taigs as well man, fucking couldn't even keep your own country secure cos you gypsy cunts were too busy fighting each other as well :p

Fuck taigs as well man, fucking couldn't even keep your own country secure cos you gypsy cunts were too busy fighting each other as well :p
    You seem angry? Has the world let you down?

You seem angry? Has the world let you down?
    no, just god.

pretty much lol, I mean people can blame politics, money, religion. Thing is with all of these ideas is that they can be positive, but can also be negative.

It all comes down to the human input. It's the humans who twist things to suit their own ideas and a large number of the time out of greed and selfishness.

I don't hate all people or individual religious or non religious people, but as a group it takes on a new form of braindead. Like a stop thinking for yourself type of braindead. Just listen and follow these instructions.

People say the world would be better without religion but really it would just be the same shite, people follow nationalism like a religion. Things from your country right down to your football team and you will always get fanatics.

If there wasn't religion the crazy fucks in each faction would end up following someone else because the problem is at the core of the individuals own mental illness.

billions of people follow religion and the vast majority don't want to stone gays or whatever (thankfully for Keanu and Lofty) but you will always get idiots and nutcases in everything.

remove religion and they find something else.
    Can't really argue with that tbh. I fuckin hate religion as it's total bullshit imo but for those that follow it in their own, respectful way, then I suppose fair enough.

But way too many use it as an excuse to belittle others both at a local and worldwide level.

I'm no islamophobe. I'm not scared of Islam. I just think all religions are a joke. Christianity, muslim and judaism. They hold far too much influence in the world for a bunch of fairytales.
    youre right, Odinism is the way forward
    It's not the creed or nationality that counts, it's the man himself

Celtic - more than just a club

Oh, Leah is a slapper, she wears a pushup bra, and when she shags McGregor, she thinks of Wanyama

Not liking Judaism doesn't make you anti semetic, just makes you anti jew